Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What would you do if you had millions of dollars?

HauptSturm

The catch is, these ideas need to be profitable.
Here are my ideas. Some aren't profitable, I know.

Vertical farms.
Pyramid or Obelisk monument.
Automated food cooking.
Underground concrete homes to last forever.
Free energy with Fresnel lenses.
Pagan temple.
Video game.
Tai Chi, Yoga, meditation school.
Political Nationalist organization.
Random hobbies that I want to do......

What are your ideas?

I'd donate it all to the Joy of Satan so the knowledge could be spread world wide without any set backs! :3333

FlamingRedRose666 said:
I'd donate it all to the Joy of Satan so the knowledge could be spread world wide without any set backs! :3333
I'd probably donate half of the cash if it was mine. I've donated some money before. But this hypothetical situation does not involve my own cash and it needs to be profitable or else it won't happen. All I can do is throw out ideas and see what happens.

The smart thing would be if you have the ability for it to invest some of the money with working methods to create business and such. And then increase your wealth further. Its important to learn and understand how to manage wealth.

Donate some of it to me so I can set up my innovative online English course business faster haha xD.

On a serious note though, I usually say that the two most profitable things in the world are food and death (funeral homes and such), since everyone needs to eat and most people in this era don't have enough spiritual knowledge and are dying. But I don't think any SS would like to invest in death.

HP Mageson666 said:
The smart thing would be if you have the ability for it to invest some of the money with working methods to create business and such. And then increase your wealth further. Its important to learn and understand how to manage wealth.
This guy does his own thing and is very successful financially. He knows astrology. I showed him HPs Maxine's work regarding war in 2020-2021 and he was very impressed. He checked it himself and found the same as her.

I think he wants to employ me but it has to be something profitable. He is a manifestation of my money meditation I know 100% by reoccurring themes from other money meditations. He is basically giving me an opportunity to be employed.

I wouldn't know or have the ability to invest money in anything unless it was my own money to begin with.

We both have a positive Scorpio/Jupiter with a degree of 26/27. Which means big things can happen. He believes in it...

Dypet Rod said:
Donate some of it to me so I can set up my innovative online English course business faster haha xD.

On a serious note though, I usually say that the two most profitable things in the world are food and death (funeral homes and such), since everyone needs to eat and most people in this era don't have enough spiritual knowledge and are dying. But I don't think any SS would like to invest in death.
Teaching English is of utmost importance. I once considered teaching English in Asian countries.

I want everyone to be able to have food at first arrival or awakening. EDIBLE FOOD INSTANTLY. This is one of my main goals. A simple phone app and machine could make this happen as long as you tell it to... Something as simple as steamed broccoli would satisfy me for now. Why isn't this already a thing? I don't know...

As for death, the most I can do is dig a hole and bury the body..... Which I would succeed at.

HauptSturm said:
The catch is, these ideas need to be profitable.
Here are my ideas. Some aren't profitable, I know.

Vertical farms.
Pyramid or Obelisk monument.
Automated food cooking.
Underground concrete homes to last forever.
Free energy with Fresnel lenses.
Pagan temple.
Video game.
Tai Chi, Yoga, meditation school.
Political Nationalist organization.
Random hobbies that I want to do......

What are your ideas?
Like HP Mageson said, it would be wise to study the market and invest so that the wealth can grow exponentially. If you do the right Jupiter workings on invested and saved money and an aura of protection for the money as well, you will notice very pleasing results financially.

If we succeed in our struggle and have a Golden Age once again however, I have long dreamed of building a Great Temple to Father Satan and all of the Gods of Duat, which will also act as a university for those studying the occult/astrology/Serpent.

Furthermore, I'd put money into technology and scientific research. Without the influence of the Jew, a little money can go a long way in the technology sector. Research into Free energy is something that also comes to mind here. We would never need to use vast amounts of nonrenewable resources again and risk them running out just to power modern civilization. Free energy, if it came to fruition, would put the Jewish Capitalists out of power forever and it is one of their greatest fears. Indeed, one likely reason WW2 was initiated was to prevent the Third Reich from developing free energy based off of patents by inventors such as Tesla which would make Germany impervious to Jewish sabotage and resource monopolies.

All that said, may I also inquire as to why you are asking about this? Are you looking to raise money or start a business?

HP Mageson666 said:

Exactly what someone should do, and exactly what I would do if I had a lot of money. People these days don't understand how to save and keep money. Especially the area where I live that is infested with drug addictions. Everyone stays in an angered state and are complete thieves around here because of poverty, nobody has a chance to save money because they keep spending it on drugs and pointless shit. Years ago when I had a bit of a monthly income, my mom, who is a complete drug junkie, would beg the ever living shit out of me for the little bit of money I had, even go so far as to threaten me and call the police on me and get me thrown out of home for false and made-up reasons, just because she got mad that I wouldn't give her any money to feed her addiction. Money is so tight in the place where I live that ive had family members get robbed in broad daylight. People would break into their homes and beat them to near death for no more than $500 and risk serious prison time just to feed addictions. Police would plant drugs on you just to arrest you to add to their tiny bit of personal fame and line their pockets with pretty much stolen money. They will try to encourage you to bribe them and if you don't want to, or don't have the money, they'll plant drugs on you and then arrest you. Or they'll arrest you for completely stupid reasons. If you try to call them out on these stupid reasons and try to defend yourself, they'll just slap you with 'resisting arrest'. its just an awful place to live in. Ive tried so hard to make money and move away from this place, but because of Saturn and the area I live in general, its next to impossible. Poverty turns innocent people into crooked and corrupted thieves and completely evil monsters. To make it even worse, theres these goddamn filthy and nasty people at our borders now that we all know and love as the 'migrant caravan' that was started and caused by jews. How the fuck are we supposed to let these people and criminals into the country, when most places of America is already in complete poverty to begin with. Just like the area where I live for example... I might sound harsh and like a bad person for saying that, but we all here know that the caravan was a jewish scheme to begin with, and the people of the migrant caravan are already dead on the inside. You can look at the pictures and see that the people in these pictures of the caravan are dying and fading souls, that have been race mixed into oblivion and utterly destroyed spiritually, physically, and materially. And now the jews that destroyed them are now using them as a weapon to further corrupt America, by trying to let these dying people into an already dying country, saying that they have "dreams, hopes and wishes" and all that corny garbage.
I guess the American dream has become a life of flipping burgers at McDonalds for 3-5 dollars an hour and watching the money-fed, race-mixing Kardashians post selfies of themselves showing off multi-million dollar jewelry that nobody else could ever afford.

HauptSturm said:
Video game.

Just popping in to say that having a fully Spiritual Satanic video game would totally make my day. No, my year! I used to game, and this would definitely get me back into it. Something as expansive and in depth as WOW, but fully Satanic... so many possibilities with this idea, lol.

Lydia said:
HauptSturm said:
Video game.

Just popping in to say that having a fully Spiritual Satanic video game would totally make my day. No, my year! I used to game, and this would definitely get me back into it. Something as expansive and in depth as WOW, but fully Satanic... so many possibilities with this idea, lol.
Heh you can hire me to oversee such a project if it ever happens.

Lydia said:
HauptSturm said:
Video game.

wow I never really immagined you liked videogames lol, I am for some reason speechless lol(in a conpletely positive way haha)

As long as one would have transportation and a paid off home and some money set aside for taxes/everyday living.

You could literally do whatever you'd want.

HauptSturm said:
I wouldn't know or have the ability to invest money in anything unless it was my own money to begin with.
Are you like me, do, don't sell? This Mercury retro is giving me 3x more hard work to fix computer problems, but I have no skill in business or so I believe.

Lydia said:
Just popping in to say that having a fully Spiritual Satanic video game would totally make my day. No, my year!
I've thought in doing something similar to Dark Souls but you'd need to make your character meditate or an analogy to it rather than collecting deceased Souls in order to progress. Also some system with magical squares.

Also great news everyone I don't know if have said it here today but I like anime/manga. I'd pay for a decent adaptation of Berserk or would comission a decent studio and director to make a pro-Satan themed original anime.

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/berserk/images/2/2c/E283-Ganishka_Kneels-Manga.png

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/berserk/images/6/64/27-05-002.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20160407114858

HauptSturm, if you are really going to be a millionaire please call this guy and give him some money:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/ollieb...his-crusade-to-have-animation-taken-seriously

h715l4u8mny11.jpg

tumblr_inline_p6oiz2pdU71t3192g_540.png

Lydia said:
HauptSturm said:
Video game.

This brings me to an abandoned project I had based off of the game "Hexen". The storyline was kind of a mix between Doom, Hexen, and American McGee's Alice (gotta love the 1990s, right?) But it was a project called Astral and the story was as follows:

The year is 2183. You're a marine, and you've been assigned to a division of the military that's working on a teleportation project between military bases on Earth and in Space, on Earth's moon and Mars' moons, Phobos and Deimos. However, upon testing the teleportation device, you land in a very strange, floating universe known as the Astral. There are spiritual beings that help you get back to Earth, but first you must build a teleportation system with their technology, which is very alien and complicated. Using the knowledge you have, and the instructions of your helpers, you must go into the furthest reaches of The Astral to obtain the necessary components. You start with a shotgun for protection, however along the lines you're given alien weaponry to fight off parasites and vampiric entities. It would be a total conversion mod based off of Doom II, with Objective C scripts designed to put the engine at its very limit.

You encounter some very strange monsters and places along the way.

But the computer I was using to work on it crashed and I lost my data. I was hoping on porting it to either Quake or Unreal Tournament engine afterwards.

Right now? Nothing. I'd stuff it into a bank account and sit on it for a few months while deliberating what I needed to do with that money.

Besides stoping to work and advancing my self:

I would go to a 3rd world country (afrika , india, ...) create a RTR Farm, give people thear daily need in return they advance them self and do RTRs.
The opposite of a catholic monastery.

If you want a good idear which will give you money back I have something similar to offer:

1. Again 3rd world country build there a university where people can learn for free. If they get a Academic degree. You offer them jobs in first wold countrys. Subcontracted work so you get money back to keep the university going and maybe create a nother. (Maybe there has to be a contract like 5 jears they have to work for the university in return)

2 Old-age homes again in 3rd world countrys for poor people from first world countrys. The idear is most first world countrys thanks at this point to the jews, plunder thear population to the max and on the other hand pay minimum wage so even if they had worked 40 to 45 jears they get a smal pension. This pension is nearly enouth to survive in thear home country but is also quite much in a 3rd worlrd country. So they could grow old peacefully and die with dignity in a other land. If somebody would pay them the fly and maybe the return of thear dead body back to thear home land, i think most people would love to do this. (many relatives are lazy or busy to visit thear old people anyway). In the Old-age homes you could teach them yoga so they live longer = more money. I would do a advertising like: You worked your hole life ,but you your pension is to poor for living with dignity ? Why not live like a King with Dignity Old Age homes in .... (3rd wolrd country name) ? We pay your flight. You are only one step away from paradise Call ...... . = ) .

The idear above would also rip off thear home countries from the taxes which they would have normaly got from the old people, so they maybe pay more money to the people so they don´t leave the country.

1.2 & 2.2 Build an army to protect the people who use the above (3rd world countrys are usually not the safest).

HauptSturm said:
Dypet Rod said:

Teaching English is of utmost importance. I once considered teaching English in Asian countries.

I want everyone to be able to have food at first arrival or awakening. EDIBLE FOOD INSTANTLY. This is one of my main goals. A simple phone app and machine could make this happen as long as you tell it to... Something as simple as steamed broccoli would satisfy me for now. Why isn't this already a thing? I don't know...

As for death, the most I can do is dig a hole and bury the body..... Which I would succeed at.

Food ideas also remind me of some ideas I had brought up in two of the last messages in this topic:
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12747

I would create a business maybe let's say a spiritual store or organic fast food place something that uplifts my community. I would also have a secret place in the building for us Satanists to meet and do rituals or meditations or just talk it wouldn't be public knowledge at all maybe the basement or underground part remodeled.

I always wanted to create a business anyways. I know it's probably a pipe dream but I have a lot of 10th house stuff and my closest friend has 5 planets in Capricorn so she will definitely help out. Lol of course I would want to expand and try to become established. I want to have a lot of money someday even though it's probably just a dream but I dont set limits or say I won't. I want a good life for myself but also I know so much good can be done with so little and just having a physical building of some sort I want to do a lot to help my community. Too bad good honest people dont have more of the money.

I would never want to pay my workers next to nothing or be mean spirited if they had a problem I'd help I also believe in hard work but it needs to be balanced with friends and community

A farming and housing complex for Ukrainian refugees and South African farmers somewhere safe.

Lydia said:
HauptSturm said:
Video game.

I think playing games would be a bit a waste of time to be honest. But we all need to have some time to relax and do something else.

There are quite a few games where you just play single player vs cpu and follow a story but the ones that I've played all had pvp options in them which I used to frequently play.
That is vs real other ppl. And the chat gets nasty there. Just saying.
But that is not simply just oh play and have fun no you need to actually use your head and think strategically. Isnt always the easiest thing to do. Or get the timing right on stuff.

so speaking of games, I wonder what kind of game people we have here. (not important at all but k)

On a more serious note back to the topic, I think I'd get myself a decent place to live first with quite a bit of ground around my home. Not just because I like the space and like to walk around privately but also because I'd probably be forced to buy a big house by the system here.

Aside from that, yes I'd love to help set up businesses and the like :).

And have something to do for myself as well. (Or just spend more time on hobbies or improving skills.. that works too.. )

Maybe when the world is ready help build a temple or something at some point.

As for anything that I can't really invest and would have to pay a lot of tax over I think I'd rather give it away or donate it to someone that can actually use it.

That is, until the current system changes.

BMF said:

I would go to a 3rd world country (afrika , india, ...) create a RTR Farm, give people thear daily need in return they advance them self and do RTRs.

If you want a good idear which will give you money back I have something similar to offer:

1. Again 3rd world country build there a university where people can learn for free. If they get a Academic degree. You offer them jobs in first wold countrys. Subcontracted work so you get money back to keep the university going and maybe create a nother. (Maybe there has to be a contract like 5 jears they have to work for the university in return)

2 Old-age homes again in 3rd world countrys for poor people from first world countrys. The idear is most first world countrys thanks at this point to the jews, plunder thear population to the max and on the other hand pay minimum wage so even if they had worked 40 to 45 jears they get a smal pension. This pension is nearly enouth to survive in thear home country but is also quite much in a 3rd worlrd country. So they could grow old peacefully and die with dignity in a other land. If somebody would pay them the fly and maybe the return of thear dead body back to thear home land, i think most people would love to do this. (many relatives are lazy or busy to visit thear old people anyway). In the Old-age homes you could teach them yoga so they live longer = more money. I would do a advertising like: You worked your hole life ,but you your pension is to poor for living with dignity ? Why not live like a King with Dignity Old Age homes in .... (3rd wolrd country name) ? We pay your flight. You are only one step away from paradise Call ...... . = ) .

The idear above would also rip off thear home countries from the taxes which they would have normaly got from the old people, so they maybe pay more money to the people so they don´t leave the country.

1.2 & 2.2 Build an army to protect the people who use the above (3rd world countrys are usually not the safest).
Why the fuck would you stop advancing?

Aquarius said:
BMF said:

Why the fuck would you stop advancing?
He probabily meant that he would stop working so he can have more time to advance. The Rtr farm seem like such a good idea but i would not force them just let them see the truth and whoever want to meditate and do Rtr i'll pay them :cool: but i would need way more than one million lol

I'm not the one with the money. My money meditation from one year ago brought me close to someone who does have a lot of money. This person wants to employ me for a job that is profitable. That's all it is. But I can give him ideas to help the world if it makes money at the same time. This thread was just asking if anyone had any profitable ideas. If I was the one with all the millions, I'd donate half of it to JoS, build a house on top of a mountain and spam RTRs while blasting Billy Idol 24/7 with my pet Sloth and a freezer full of Hitler ice cream of course. You guys could come hang out if you wanted.

HauptSturm said:
I'm not the one with the money. My money meditation from one year ago brought me close to someone who does have a lot of money. This person wants to employ me for a job that is profitable. That's all it is. But I can give him ideas to help the world if it makes money at the same time. This thread was just asking if anyone had any profitable ideas. If I was the one with all the millions, I'd donate half of it to JoS, build a house on top of a mountain and spam RTRs while blasting Billy Idol 24/7 with my pet Sloth and a freezer full of Hitler ice cream of course. You guys could come hang out if you wanted.
A mountain over some crossing lay lines to get the whole planet's energy to help you.
I like your idea. :D

You can pay to create a Veterinary office and/or animal shelter. Hire some vets. If it's an area that needs one, you'll probably make back the money plus profit and it would help a lot of animals and families.

There's a company that cooks meals and delivers them to old people who live alone so they get a good meal and don't have to cook it.You can do this maybe once or twice a week for some small monthly fee. Get it funded by charity mostly to set it up. Could do the same thing for children who's parents work late so they get a meal when they get home from school before their parents get home. Because otherwise they would probably starve or they could get hurt using the stove or oven. I think this one would have huge room to grow and so many volunteers would want to help. There's similar programs that have been hugely successful so it definitely would work. But the programs that already exist can't be everywhere, I think it's just a few cities in USA that have this that I heard of.

I like BMF's idea
BMF said:

I also like your idea for vertical farms, or rooftop farms in a city.

Sry for the wrong spelling I meant it like luis wrote it.

Thx Ol argedco luciftias for supporting my idear ;).

I would pay off my student debt. Give some money to my family and buy a retirement home in Kenya or Cabo Verde.

I'm not sure, probably start a business and then donate the rest...

Why do you ask? Did you write out the cheat code it? I haven't been able to figure it out except once and ten bucks came out of my ear... I can't remember the combination but I think you have to wave your right arm three times, spin 180, jump twice and then do a roundhouse kick and you'll hear the "cheat activated" sound in your sixth chakra. please laugh now

Scion of Atlantis said:
All that said, may I also inquire as to why you are asking about this? Are you looking to raise money or start a business?
I know someone with money who also wants to make money and is willing to employ me to.
We are looking into ideas. We think we have one now. I won't be making significant amounts but I will be self-sufficient and living on my own and doing RTRs like crazy so let's hope for that.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
You can pay to create a Veterinary office and/or animal shelter. Hire some vets. If it's an area that needs one, you'll probably make back the money plus profit and it would help a lot of animals and families.
I like the idea but I don't want to be a veterinarian. I'm really scared of working on animals. Maybe if I went to school for it, I'd be okay. If a veterinary office makes money then it could be something to look into but it wouldn't help me much unless I went to school and learned it. I want to help animals but with veterinary, I'd be devastated if something went wrong.

HauptSturm said:
I like the idea but I don't want to be a veterinarian. I'm really scared of working on animals. Maybe if I went to school for it, I'd be okay. If a veterinary office makes money then it could be something to look into but it wouldn't help me much unless I went to school and learned it. I want to help animals but with veterinary, I'd be devastated if something went wrong.

I understand I feel the same way. But I mean you don't actually have to be the veterinarian yourself. There's a lot of them who do all the training and graduate but then they need a place to work. I just meant you can build this great facility where real veterinarians can then come work for you there. In some area that has a lack of these services now.

Lydia said:
HauptSturm said:
Video game.

I have a video game in mind and I might tell you guys about it one day but it's not going to be a WOW type. Maybe someone could make a thread about that type of game and it could get made. I wouldn't even know where to begin with that. I don't even know how to make a game to begin with, but I do know how to make my game, and I will make it one day.

Maybe we could make "The Sims: Spiritual Satanism"

*right click* clean aura
no, need food
*right click* clean aura
no, need fun
*right click* clean aura
no, gotta go to work
*right click* clean aura
no, gotta cook food
*right click* clean aura
no, gotta go to sleep

StraitShot47 said:
As long as one would have transportation and a paid off home and some money set aside for taxes/everyday living.

You could literally do whatever you'd want.
I don't have paid off home or money set aside.
I have transportation taken care of and I've taken up a second job as an unofficial uber driver. I'm getting another job here soon.

Egon said:
HauptSturm, if you are really going to be a millionaire please call this guy and give him some money
Nope. I'm just very close to a guy who is cool and open to ideas to making money. He wants to employ me because I am not a total shitfuck. Maybe if I do some more money meditations, something crazy will happen with this guy...

Dont worry guys this is what exactly what I am working on. Creating a video game company with SS philosophy behind.Its gonna take some time but after fallout76 flopped so hard it become very obvious to me that we need to start taking over the areas of life we care about.

HauptSturm said:
Scion of Atlantis said:
I know someone with money who also wants to make money and is willing to employ me to.
We are looking into ideas. We think we have one now. I won't be making significant amounts but I will be self-sufficient and living on my own and doing RTRs like crazy so let's hope for that.

A vetinary education takes quite a bit, a regular one that is. There are people that treat animals with alternative methods.
Like you can follow a herbal course for animals in example.I saw one that took only one year.

I think that when it comes to animals since they can't talk they probably have standardized procedures and maybe the medicines used are not always the best.
Some herbs do have different interactions with different animals though. Some are extremely poisonous to them whilst for us humans they may not be toxic at all or just have a slight toxicity.

I think that when it comes to this improvements can and should be made too.

Although most animals seem to already know what to use that will help when they have an issue.
I think it is mostly the domesticated ones that may have forgotten that knowledge.

Lydia said:

Adding onto the videogame concept I've had, I thought it would be nice to begin working on a new version of "Astral". I was thinking of it having a psytrance soundtrack, but I'm welcome to any concepts and ideas to make it playable. It's going to be on the Doom II engine so I really couldn't make it as immersive as WoW. If you or anyone else wants to help me work on the project, I can be contacted via Twitter @Wolfsschanze10 or my business email [email protected]

I had this song in mind for the first level :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63vDdMhu-yU

I like what Hp Don wrote. Money comes and goes if you are not careful. You want to invest where you know you will get it back and make some profit out of it. You could use the money wisely so your future kids and generations to come will be set.
There are few ways to invest short and long term. Like Mutual Funds,Bonds, Retal properties, Commercial properties, or a personal business.. the list goes on. Then there is stocks which is a risk, pretty much like gambling, which a lot people do it , I personally don't like them. Do your homework and watch out for all the taxes that comes along with it. :shock:

Make a deeply emotional and psychological movie about our cause. Great acting, awesome soundtrack and a very good plot ;)

As said in MK the emotional part is triggered the most and then the rational. In the beggining you put more emphasis on the emotional :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back