Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Mer ka ba

Chilidawg

Are the chackras supposed to go with like base and sacral clockwise and others counterclockwise

Yes! This specific shape of plasma rotation absolutely would eventually open you up to an infinite source of "zero-point energy." This is the exact way that the stars and even the galaxies operate. I will include an excerpt from Joseph Farrell's book Babylon's Banksters that explains very deeply exactly how the physics works which the Mer Ka Ba meditation is a template for. The end of Chapter 3:

Here is the book to download https://mega.nz/#F!vsVhBQbK!4_NoFzwxnmi5Q2ZW3JE86A?7otBQKDZ
and a program to read it because it's an epub file https://mega.nz/#F!vsVhBQbK!4_NoFzwxnmi5Q2ZW3JE86A?vlFmRYjS

"d. Plasma Transduction of the Vacuum or Zero-Point Energy: Dr. Ronald Richter Revisited
In The Nazi International I outlined a case that Dr. Ronald Richter’s postwar fusion project in Argentina was but a continuation of certain aspects of the wartime Nazi Bell project. This case was based in part on the fact that Richter worked for the same company, the Allgemeine Elektricitäts Gemeinschaft, as built the power plant for the Bell device,223 that while at that company he worked on a project code-named “Charite-Anlage Projekt,” which was one of the code names of the Bell project’s power plant,224 but most importantly, that the physics involved in Richter’s project and the Bell were so similar. Both the Bell and Richter’s project involved the use of rotating plasma.225 Both the Bell device and Richter’s project also involved the use of metal drums or cylinders.226
But what was the purpose of this rotation of plasma? When queried about this precise point by an Argentine commission sent by President Perón to investigate his project, Richter informed the Argentine scientists that the whole basis of his attempt to control thermonuclear fusion processes was based on a precessional rotation of plasma that was then sharply and abruptly pulsed electrically to produce standing shockwaves within it. These shockwaves would then induce the fusion reaction.

But Richter had apparently seen something else in those early plasma shockwave and fusion experiments in Nazi Germany, something that opened the door to a much deeper physics. “We assume,” Richter stated in his American Paperclip file,
That highly compressed electron gas (i.e., a plasma) becomes a detector for energy exchange with what we call zero-point energy…in a shockwave-superimposed, turbulence-feedback-controlled plasma zone exists a high probability for cell-like super-pressure conditions…
Shades of Hannes Alfvén’s plasma-cellular structure of space! But note what Richter is saying: such plasmas become “detectors” or even gateways to tap into the energy of the physical medium — the zero-point energy — itself:
…It seems to be possible (by this means) to ‘extract’ a compression-proportional amount of zero-point energy by means of a magnetic-field-controlled exchange fluctuation between the compressed electron gas and a sort of cell structure in space, representing what we call zero-point energy …. Plasma implosion analysis might turn out to become an approach to a completely new source of energy.231

In short, Richter has seen beyond Alfvén’s plasma cosmology, for he is saying in effect that the plasma structure of space itself is a result of zero-point energy fluctuations. And with his “whole new energy source” based on plasma gateways into the zero-point energy, we are back to Eric J. Lerner’s observation that by looking to the heavens and the plasma processes they contain, one might be able to construct fusion devices far more powerful than anything in today’s arsenals, for such devices, in the final analysis, are not fusion devices as such but fusion “gateways” or transducers of something far more powerful and of planet- and star-busting potential.
So what is the connection to the Bell?
It’s very simple.
Recall for a moment that Richter’s whole process involved rotation of that plasma such that a precession or “wobble” was induced in it. Inside the Bell, there were two counter-rotating cylinders, in my opinion most likely stacked one on top of the other.232 Inside these cylinders a highly radioactive compound of mercury, probably doped with high-spin-state nuclear isomers,233 was spun up to ultra-high speed, on the order of tens if not hundreds of thousands of revolutions per minute. Isomers are in turn high-spin-state atoms whose energy is locked up in the angular momentum of the spinning atom. The purpose of spinning such a material mechanically up to such a high speed is therefore evident, for such action will “cohere” the atoms of the material by inertia, so that they are all spinning in a manner aligned more or less on the same plane of rotation, that of the two cylinders. This material was then electrically pulsed by extremely high voltage direct-current electricity234 which arc from the rotating drum itself, through the material, to the center of the device, thus making not only a plasma, but setting up “electro-acoustic” shock waves within it, and these in turn, would transduce the energy and fabric of space-time itself, as the isomeric component of the compound deexcited from its high spin state and released the enormous amounts of energy stored up in its high rotation. By altering the speeds of counter-rotation of the two drums, a differential rotation, a precession or “wobble” of sorts, would be artificially induced in the plasma.
In short, the Nazi scientists had brought the plasma cosmology of the stars and even of the galaxies themselves down to a device as small as a small camping trailer, and were using it to manipulate directly the fabric of the physical medium, of space-time, itself.

[And isn't this describing exactly the Mer Ka Ba meditation!!! :) I was so amazed when I read this chapter!]

But why set up such a differential rotation at all? For that matter, what factors might have led Dr. Richter to assume that a rotating (precessing) and electrically shocked plasma might be a zero-point energy transducer to begin with?
To answer that question, we must, once again, look to the stars, to the work of Russian astrophysicist Dr. Nikolai Kozyrev, and to little-known facts about the earliest hydrogen bomb detonations.

e. Rotating Systems within Rotating Systems: Dr. Nikolai Kozyrev Revisited
To see what the connection of all this — from rotating plasmas to thermonuclear fusion to hydrogen bombs to stars and zero-point energy — really is, we must return to something I wrote way back in The Giza Death Star:
During the first hydrogen bomb tests, the actual energy yield of the bombs far exceeded those initially calculated. There was an “x” factor, an unknown source of surplus energy that was being tapped. Since hydrogen bombs unleash enormous amounts of destructive energy at the very subatomic level of the nucleus of atoms, we may also surmise, in part, where that energy came from and why, for such weapons literally cause a violent local disturbance in the geometry and fabric of space-time. In short, some as yet inadequately understood laws of harmonics produced the excess energy.235
It is not only in the secret research of the Nazis with their Bell device, but in the work of Russian astrophysicist Dr. Nikolai Kozyrev that one begins the final approach to an understanding of where that excess energy came from and how it operates. We already know a part of the answer: it came from the energy of space-time itself.
But that space-time is not a mere void devoid of dynamism, for it contains objects and systems, it contains information, and those objects and that information are undergoing an ever-changing dynamic relationship to each other.
Kozyrev was confronted by a similar problem as the hydrogen bomb, only in his case, the problem was not with hydrogen bombs and their anomalous yields, but with the very Sun itself, and its own highly anomalous energy yield. As I wrote in The Philosophers’ Stone: Alchemy and the Secret Research for Exotic Matter:
The whole principal motivation, by his own reckoning, for his decades-long investigation of torsion, and of the torsion amplifying and shielding properties of various elements and compounds, was precisely the fact that there were simply not enough neutrinos being emitted by stars for the standard model of stars as gigantic perpetual fusion reactors — essentially perpetual hydrogen bombs — to be true.236

In other words, stars, like their man-made counterparts, the hydrogen bomb, were transducing far too much energy than could be accounted for by the process of thermonuclear fusion alone. In fact, in a certain sense, in Kozyrev’s view, fusion was not even the primary energy source at work in stars at all, but a secondary effect of something much deeper, just as in the case of Richter’s conceptions on plasmas.
The connection between the two men’s research, however, may not be immediately clear unless one recalls what stars really are: they are rotating balls of plasma.Thus, Richter’s and Kozyrev’s work are pointing to something significant: rotating plasmas are transducers of the energy of a higher-dimensional space! This is a crucial conceptual link to ancient times and beliefs, and a crucial key to why the international money power, even in ancient times, allied itself so closely with the temple, as we shall see in subsequent chapters.
And the similarity between Kozyrev and Richter is more than just conceptual, for both men and their theories were publicly denounced in the media organs of their respective political blocs, while their projects apparently disappeared into the labyrinth of postwar black projects:
The more than coincidental attack on Kozyrev in Pravda in 1959 effectively [prevented] him from open publication of his experimental results and theoretical conceptualizations, and the similarly-timed disappearance of discussion of clean fusion bombs in the open Soviet literature [is likewise suspicious]. Let us speculate a bit.
We have already encountered the fact that the earliest atmospheric hydrogen bomb tests far exceeded their pre-test calculated yields. In other words, just as [Kozyrev maintained was happening] in stars, some other energy source was being tapped into, and transduced by, the thermonuclear detonation itself. And if we extend this line of speculation, the Russians most likely encountered the same phenomenon in their hydrogen bomb testing. Moreover, in Kozyrev, they had an astrophysicist who thought he knew why stars, also implicating thermonuclear processes, appeared not to be radiating enough neutrinos energy for the thermonuclear model to be true.
One may reasonably and logically conclude, therefore, that the 1959 Pravda attack on Kozyrev was really a cover story to denounce his work, to de-legitimize it to anyone in the West who may have been paying attention to it, while Kozyrev, and his work, disappeared — as they did — into the highest reaches of classification within the Soviet Union, for his work provided the necessary key to understand why H-bombs were returning such anomalous yields, yields that, moreover, most likely varied with the time of their detonation. Kozyrev knew why: it was because the bomb itself became, for that brief brilliant nanosecond of the initial explosion, a dimensional gateway, a sluice-gate, opening the spillway to a hyper-dimensional cascade of torsion into the reaction itself.237
And when one says torsion, one says “rotation,” that is, the geometry of time itself, with its rotating systems within rotating systems within rotating systems
, for as Kozyrev throughout his many experiments demonstrated time and time again, the simplest physical phenomena — from hydrogen bomb fusion reactions to the simple inertial properties of gyroscopes and tension balances and scales — varied in their results over time, i.e., in accordance with the position of celestial bodies in relationship to the earth, and to the position on the earth and the season in which an experiment was performed. Kozyrev had in effect demonstrated that time — the geometrical configuration and alignment of systems in space at any given moment — was itself a physical force and factor that gave it breadth and depth and dimensionality. He had given the effects of so many cycles as compiled by Dewey and Dakin, and even the sunspot alignments of RCA’s J.H. Nelson, a name: torsion.

In stressing this geometric aspect of time and its “multi-dimensionality” — its relationship to the ever-changing torsion dynamism of objects in space, their “template” — Kozyrev could not possibly have been blind to what he was actually saying, for he was saying also that there may well be, or have been, long ago, a scientific basis to astrology, a basis now all but forgotten.
And there is one final point in this torsion tale to consider. The Sun, while a rotating plasma, is not a plasma that rotates with uniform velocity,for if one considers various layers of this plasma from its equator north, or south, as many solar physicists know, the plasma rotates at different speeds, i.e., the Sun itself is the largest example in our celestial neighborhood of the phenomenon of differential rotation of a plasma. As such, it is the example par excellence of torsion.

[The Mer Ka Ba is the entire key to the energy of the sun! :) ]

A simple analogy will illustrate this point. In numerous discussions on radio shows I have been asked to illustrate what torsion does to the fabric of space-time, of the physical medium. The example I always use is that of emptying an aluminum soda can, and then wringing it like a dishrag. The analogy is similar to the Bell’s two counter-rotating cylinders, for the counter-rotation of the wringing motion will spiral, fold, and pleat the can, which represents space-time. But imagine now that one is wringing the soda can with both hands going the same direction, but with one hand going very much faster than the other: the result will be exactly the same. The can will be spiraled, folded, and pleated.

Thus, the analogy serves to demonstrate an important point both about the Nazi Bell research and about Kozyrev’s research, for in both cases the torsion physics in evidence in plasmas was fully rationalized by both parties. Moreover, in stressing this geometric aspect of time and its “multi-dimensionality” — its relationship to the ever-changing dynamism of objects in space — Kozyrev could not possibly have been blind to what he was actually saying, for he was saying that there may well be, or have been, a scientific basis to astrology now all but forgotten."

Chilidawg said:
Are the chackras supposed to go with like base and sacral clockwise and others counterclockwise

For me when I spin them, the bottom ones are clock wise, upper ones are counter clockwise.

The middle or fourth is clockwise as of now.

Since the middle chakra is 2 halves 2 interlocked pyramids, you can spin the bottom pyramid (one that points up) clockwise and the top one (that points down) counterclockwise. This is what I usually do.

As I imagine the chakras as spinning vortexes.

They take energy in on the wide end and energy is emitted from the tip.

And I just pay attention to the large end and see to it that it's rotating counter clockwise.

I imagined I had to unscrew a screw to work out which way to imagine them spinning. Which way would I have to turn my screwdriver for it to be anti-clockwise to undo my screw?

So counter clockwise from the wide end.

I asked mother astaroth and azazel also nergal and ereshkigal told me theres more then one moving energy/moving forcefeild ot magnetic field like using a square meaning the plane or area then 13bpoint star as the neuter the 8 point for balanceing and 5 point for the elements of thr soul meaninv yourself and also you can put 8t 8n the center of the black son i encourage satanist to meet and get close to soroth who waz said to be hitlers guardian as he rules all the black sons magnetism and energy he is over the witchpower or id pronouneced as it looks part of the brain occult power and is the closer witch 8s locked into place or fastened azazel is the opener mean8ng he primes the soul for spiritual alkemy when you mer ka ba it opens and locks your chackras into rotation or magnet field also like a vortex and merging your sould and energy to the orian pronounced arrr eee ah or airia depending if yiur siutheenn8ce anzwers thou

Chilidawg said:
I asked mother astaroth and azazel also nergal and ereshkigal told me theres more then one moving energy/moving forcefeild ot magnetic field like using a square meaning the plane or area then 13bpoint star as the neuter the 8 point for balanceing and 5 point for the elements of thr soul meaninv yourself and also you can put 8t 8n the center of the black son i encourage satanist to meet and get close to soroth who waz said to be hitlers guardian as he rules all the black sons magnetism and energy he is over the witchpower or id pronouneced as it looks part of the brain occult power and is the closer witch 8s locked into place or fastened azazel is the opener mean8ng he primes the soul for spiritual alkemy when you mer ka ba it opens and locks your chackras into rotation or magnet field also like a vortex and merging your sould and energy to the orian pronounced arrr eee ah or airia depending if yiur siutheenn8ce anzwers thou

?
iu

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Chilidawg said:

?
iu

He may need to take literacy classes, especially on spelling and punctuation, but he has a point on some things.

Chilidawg said:

Do you purposefully make such grammar mistakes to where nobody understands what you are saying or are you doing drugs day after day?

Don't do drugs, kids.

Chilidawg said:

I could start reading this in the middle and it would make just as much sense as the beginning.

I use the affirmation: In a positive manner for me, my chakras are spinning faster. 10 minutes per day, preferably at least 62 days, a Mercury working. Don't have the astral vision to see which way is best for each one. Maybe it changes depending on whether the energy is being sent in/out and whether it's more ida/pingala (magnetic/electric) in it's purpose?

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Yes! This specific shape of plasma rotation absolutely would eventually open you up to an infinite source of "zero-point energy....
This whole post is very interesting, thanks!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back