Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Living With a Jew?

We are the future gods of our people. Start acting
I'm in a program of sorts where it's a household with staff and regular daily schedules of chores and cooking, etc. It's very cheap living and I get a shit ton of stuff done here, it's been a huge positive change since I moved here however the issue is that various different kinds of people move in and out of here. And it's possible to get kicked out for quite a lot of reasons. The staff of course love me the most of all residents for my personality and determination to get things done and follow rules, so I have no trouble with this.

Anyway, with that information out of the way I have reason to believe that one of the housemates is Jewish and I feel absolutely disgusted by his presence here. Prior to this suspicion I had hung out with him before, going for walks and joking around and even thinking that he lightened up the mood of the house, but at the suspicion of him being jewish it clarified a previous interaction we had as well.

This interaction was where he was relentlessly trying to tear down my self-esteem one day when I was making jokes with other residents, saying my jokes were horrible and that I shouldn't try to be funny. He was very forthright about it too saying things like "You suck at it, just accept it.". And at that moment I felt it was so out-of-character for him and even thought he was having a bad day or something but when I asked him he said "No actually, I'm having a great day and I'm in a really good mood.".

He eventually got a new roommate who is apparently both 'christian' and a nihilist who hates humanity and go-figure they both became very fast friends. My suspicion of this guy was caused by overhearing his buddy 'jokingly' calling him a jew, of which he responded by 'jokingly' calling the other guy a christian. I, cursing the enemy with much hatred for fucking with everything because I had actually enjoyed joking around with him beforehand, now want both of these fuckers kicked out under the worst circumstances for them possible.

The christian bastard was somebody I had attacked spiritually not too long ago with grey and dirty energy that I had cleaned from my own aura after he openly insulted Satan multiple times in my presence. I felt infuriated and immediately reacted by visualizing grey energy being absorbed into him. I've never used this kind of magic before and it was a spur of the moment kind of thing because I'm not even advanced enough where I should be practicing with it. Rest assured I did not allow the energy to enter me at any point and it was purely exterior.

A day after I had done this, the christian was getting the absolute worst luck of his life. He insulted staff and nearly got kicked out in a single night, machinery was breaking on him, a cab he was waiting for literally did not even wait 2 seconds before driving off, and he needed that cab to go somewhere where he could verify his prescriptions to the house staff on that same day otherwise he was going to be sleeping outside that night. And I'm just sitting there resisting a huge smile on my face as he was getting pissed off at everything.

However because I didn't do such a relentless attack on him a second time because I was already playing it risky using such magic and decided to play it safe this time, all the issues eventually blew over and unfortunately he's still staying here. As for the jew, he's gotten in trouble with staff before but not as severely.

I want to know what I can do to spiritually attack them both so that they either have horrible things happening to them all the time, or they get kicked out. Both is obviously preferred even though I would love to watch them suffer again and again. I obviously can't do anything directly to them otherwise I risk getting kicked out myself.

This looks like an unpleasant situation. Just you do you, and let them do them. You might also want to apply mind power to in a positive way, get out of there, and be on your own. This is the same case with dorms and other places.

You can also appeal this in a more physical way, such as for example say you need a room change for whatever other reason, and get a room with some other people.

Sometimes observation is a wonderful thing. Think of it as a learning experience, like a natgeo documentary.

Have fun with it lol.

Perhaps they'll both mess up soon enough and get booted out onto the street or something. I do have more important things to focus on such as the RTR, but I also suppose there is no harm in messing with them in regards to manifesting 'unlucky' events for them, negative energy is not something I want to dabble too much with yet though.

Just 2 hours ago I had gotten attacked by such energy, it was an attack I was familiar with from the past and obviously belonging to the enemy; I could feel it assaulting my chakras directly. There's no doubt in my mind now after that that this bastard is in fact a jew. Disgusting lapdogs. Needless to say I did combat the negativity and just finished completely spinning and cleaning my chakras as well as doing multiple AoPs and I feel much, much better again.

And just for that pathetic assault I'm spending extra time on the RTR.

Do a Spiritual Jupiter Square. By the end of it you won't live with him anymore.

Affirmation could be like this: My living circumstances are ideal for spiritual advance in a positive way to me at all times. I am not living together with the enemy, now. 8x times

Interesting, someone else who shares my problem. Funny enough too, I asked Father Satan about this the other day when I was doing a standard ritual.

In essence I was told to just increase my protections around myself, and let him do his stuff. He will move in the next half year or so anyways, and as far as I can tell he's having no negative impact on me.

Another thing I'm doing that you may not be doing though, is I built a crystal grid to protect my room and space. But, that's just another layer of protection ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

For sure though, the returning curses workings would be good to look at if you're being attacked.

Reckoned666 said:
Do a Spiritual Jupiter Square. By the end of it you won't live with him anymore.

Affirmation could be like this: My living circumstances are ideal for spiritual advance in a positive way to me at all times. I am not living together with the enemy, now. 8x times

That's a great idea and perfect timing too since Jupiter is currently in Sagittarius. I'll get started on that tomorrow since it's a void moon tonight.

Reckoned666 said:

This affirmation could easily go horribly wrong. Remember the energy is stupid it does what is easiest. What you wrote, "I am not living together with the enemy, now." could possibly kill him. If you affirm that you are not living, that means you're dead. It sounds like the energy would interpret this affirmation to mean and manifest that both of them are dead "The enemy and I together are not living (dead)"

Other than that, it could still not go right. If you just aren't living with the enemy right "now" that doesn't mean that you won't be right back with the enemy a month from now. There should be some permanence to it.

Holy fucking shit can you stop quoting me at all there's literally more than once fallacy contained in your replies. This is the last time I answer you for now.

Regarding fallacies. They were established by Pluto Aristotle and Socrates. Here is the link. Study them.
Just search Fallacies or Fallacies sticky, whatever.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Reckoned666 said:

This affirmation could easily go horribly wrong. Remember the energy is stupid it does what is easiest. What you wrote, "I am not living together with the enemy, now." could possibly kill him. If you affirm that you are not living, that means you're dead. It sounds like the energy would interpret this affirmation to mean and manifest that both of them are dead "The enemy and I together are not living (dead)"

Other than that, it could still not go right. If you just aren't living with the enemy right "now" that doesn't mean that you won't be right back with the enemy a month from now. There should be some permanence to it.

Reckoned666 said:
Holy fucking shit can you stop quoting me at all there's literally more than once fallacy contained in your replies. This is the last time I answer you for now.

Regarding fallacies. They were established by Pluto Aristotle and Socrates. Here is the link. Study them.

Reckoned666 said:

But he is right and just trying to help a fellow SS. It has been said many times that negation do not works very well plus i will put a "In a positive way for me..." in there.

I'm just protecting our family. You, with the greatest of intentions, accidently gave possibly dangerous advice. So I explained exactly what is dangerous about it and how it could go wrong to prevent damage from being done. I understand what you meant and I don't disagree with your intention. You just really have to be careful about the wording because a such a slight difference in how you say it can make something totally different manifest.

And you don't have to be so angry at me. It's not helping anything for either of us. It's not really healthy for the soul to have that anger. I know this from personal experience, for years I was always angry that type of energy is like poison. To me, it isn't anything personal. I don't care who you are and I'm certainly not following you around or anything like that. But if I see anybody giving advice that could easily react horribly wrong, I'm going to address that and explain exactly why and how it could go wrong. I appreciate what you're doing here and obviously you have great and caring motivations. You surely didn't do anything wrong. But nothing is going to stop me from protecting our family, and if I see a potential problem I'm going to explain it. What if I kept quiet and something terrible happened? It would be my fault for not saying anything.

About the fallacies, would you like to explain what the problems are with what I wrote? I understand that in everyday regular speaking that affirmation surely wouldn't mean anything like what I explained. But in energy work it doesn't work the same. The energy doesn't know what you mean, it just takes the easiest path and follows the directions literally. Like a story Maxine wrote about. There was somebody who kept affirming "my third eye opens in the strongest and fastest way immediately." What happened is he fell down the stairs and hit his head so hard that he had permanent brain damage, but he technically got what he worked for because his third eye did really open. He was never able to live a normal life, and if I remember correctly, he ended up a subject in government experiments. This is why you need to be so careful when thinking of an affirmation. This all comes from experience. When you complete many different workings and see their results, you'll see how sometimes it manifests in a way that you didn't expect but technically didn't go against the wording of the affirmation. So if I see any loophole where a recommended affirmation could end up disastrous and dangerous, I'm going to explain it. Could even save somebody's life.

Reckoned, I like you. I have a lot of respect for you and I know that you're being helpful. If I notice some slight problem somewhere, it isn't anything personal. So I don't want you to take this personally and get upset. One of the best things I ever did for myself was practicing keeping all types of negative energy outside of me. If somebody else is upset near me, or if they make me upset, I slow down and keep that energy out of me. Most people are pretty open to taking on the emotions of those around them this is natural. But if anybody ever makes you mad, just think that that person is not important enough to make you feel anything that you don't want to. Nobody has any right to put any negativity into you, so just don't let it happen. This is one of the healthiest things I started doing. Both spiritually and physically, all my problems were removed from this practice. Anger is a poison, there is no reason to hold onto it. Especially if there isn't even a good reason for it.

Reckoned666 said:

Reckoned666 said:

He is right, that statement is very ambiguous and the energies can manifest in an unexpected way, it can even be dangerous, you always have to add "in a safe and positive way for me"
I see no reason to be angry when another comrade gives you a good advice.

Reckoned666 said:

Reckoned666 said:

don't let them decipher your emotional state. If a spell/affirmation can go wrong it will go wrong. let silence be your sure protection. especially around someone who enjoys malicious gossip. hail satan

Doubt anyone would die with that phrase...

Yet, it does leave you open to have as much chance as you leaving the house as the jew though.

A better phrase would entail you staying in the residence.

"That's a great idea" was directed towards the Jupiter square, not the suggested affirmation. The only affirmations from others I trust without my own thorough examination of loopholes and potential dangers are HP Maxine's and our older more experienced members.

I hadn't given any thought to the suggested affirmation because I wasn't planning on using it, but now that I'm paying attention to it considering the other posts here, it very well could have killed me. Though I am not upset at this, after all many of our order are still learning and have much to discover, I would highly suggest looking through the Joy of Satan website again in search of information on energy usage or to ask those of us who have been part of Joy of Satan for a long time for answers.

It might also be a good idea to have the post either edited or removed lest newer and younger members find this seeking help for a similar situation and end up endangering themselves out of ignorance by deciding to use the affirmation.

Anger is not a poison. It's a very healthy emotion that can be directed or drawn upon in many ways. Holding on to and not releasing anger or any other emotion naturally is what's damaging. It's this day and age where anger can not be expressed as naturally as it use to be like having duels or exacting justice/revenge on the people who deserve it physically, so we learn to express anger, as taught, in a constructive and healthy manner so we won'tt go to jail. Curses turns the clock around. As well as powerful aura.

When a jew is part of group you are part of too, the jew brings the enemy vibrations into the group to influence it in a negative way (for Gentiles). This may result in the group turning against you as non-Satanists tend to be influenced by the enemy programs and enemy people.
To do this, he needs to put your self-esteem down and what he did, is part of his natural behaviour as he felt you are strong in your Soul.
First choiche is moving to a better situation with no jews in it, this is healty for you, as it has been said.
You can even set up a Spiritual fight by attacking him, but this can degenerate and waste your Energies, I would weigh the situation to estimate possible outcome and forces in place.

One of the best possible scenario is finding a new healtier environment where to live, i time, in the while attacking the jew with your Satanic power (Runes for example) to see him on his knees. Priceless!

What the Jew was doing to you is called "gaslighting." They always do it when they join a group. It's meant to "sniff you out" to see if you'll put up with the abuse, and if you do, it'll get kicked into overdrive.

If you swat it down with authority, then be prepared for D.A.R.V.O. Look it up if you'd like, because it's one of their most potent strategies. It stands for - Denial, Avoidance, Reversal of Victim and Offender. The Polish people have an old saying, "The Jew cries out in pain while hitting you," which best puts this strategy into perspective. In fact, all Semitic religions utilize it - Jews, Christian, Muslims, as well as Marxist Atheists (i.e. Secular Talmudists). They bully you up to the point where you stand up to them, then they shit their diapers, drop to the ground, shed crocodile tears, and do everything in their power to convince those around them that you're in fact the bully and they're the innocent victim. It's a very conniving and odious strategy. Be firm, be unapologetic, and don't let them slither away from the reason you smacked them down.

I hope that helps.

Knight of Thoth said:
What the Jew was doing to you is called "gaslighting." They always do it when they join a group. It's meant to "sniff you out" to see if you'll put up with the abuse, and if you do, it'll get kicked into overdrive.

If you swat it down with authority, then be prepared for D.A.R.V.O. Look it up if you'd like, because it's one of their most potent strategies. It stands for - Denial, Avoidance, Reversal of Victim and Offender. The Polish people have an old saying, "The Jew cries out in pain while hitting you," which best puts this strategy into perspective. In fact, all Semitic religions utilize it - Jews, Christian, Muslims, as well as Marxist Atheists (i.e. Secular Talmudists). They bully you up to the point where you stand up to them, then they shit their diapers, drop to the ground, shed crocodile tears, and do everything in their power to convince those around them that you're in fact the bully and they're the innocent victim. It's a very conniving and odious strategy. Be firm, be unapologetic, and don't let them slither away from the reason you smacked them down.

I hope that helps.

I fully agree! You couldn't have described it better. Not only it's typical of the jews, but I found also xians and communists doing this, e.g. the most immerged into enemy programs.
The problem is, they also do that at unconscious level. They attack you psychically / with their thoughts then, when you resist, they switch to the poor victim stuff.
I detest this coward attitude.

I'm just protecting our family. You, with the greatest of intentions, accidently gave possibly dangerous advice. So I explained exactly what is dangerous about it and how it could go wrong to prevent damage from being done. I understand what you meant and I don't disagree with your intention. You just really have to be careful about the wording because a such a slight difference in how you say it can make something totally different manifest.

And you don't have to be so angry at me. It's not helping anything for either of us. It's not really healthy for the soul to have that anger. I know this from personal experience, for years I was always angry that type of energy is like poison. To me, it isn't anything personal. I don't care who you are and I'm certainly not following you around or anything like that. But if I see anybody giving advice that could easily react horribly wrong, I'm going to address that and explain exactly why and how it could go wrong. I appreciate what you're doing here and obviously you have great and caring motivations. You surely didn't do anything wrong. But nothing is going to stop me from protecting our family, and if I see a potential problem I'm going to explain it. What if I kept quiet and something terrible happened? It would be my fault for not saying anything.

About the fallacies, would you like to explain what the problems are with what I wrote? I understand that in everyday regular speaking that affirmation surely wouldn't mean anything like what I explained. But in energy work it doesn't work the same. The energy doesn't know what you mean, it just takes the easiest path and follows the directions literally. Like a story Maxine wrote about. There was somebody who kept affirming "my third eye opens in the strongest and fastest way immediately." What happened is he fell down the stairs and hit his head so hard that he had permanent brain damage, but he technically got what he worked for because his third eye did really open. He was never able to live a normal life, and if I remember correctly, he ended up a subject in government experiments. This is why you need to be so careful when thinking of an affirmation. This all comes from experience. When you complete many different workings and see their results, you'll see how sometimes it manifests in a way that you didn't expect but technically didn't go against the wording of the affirmation. So if I see any loophole where a recommended affirmation could end up disastrous and dangerous, I'm going to explain it. Could even save somebody's life.

Reckoned, I like you. I have a lot of respect for you and I know that you're being helpful. If I notice some slight problem somewhere, it isn't anything personal. So I don't want you to take this personally and get upset. One of the best things I ever did for myself was practicing keeping all types of negative energy outside of me. If somebody else is upset near me, or if they make me upset, I slow down and keep that energy out of me. Most people are pretty open to taking on the emotions of those around them this is natural. But if anybody ever makes you mad, just think that that person is not important enough to make you feel anything that you don't want to. Nobody has any right to put any negativity into you, so just don't let it happen. This is one of the healthiest things I started doing. Both spiritually and physically, all my problems were removed from this practice. Anger is a poison, there is no reason to hold onto it. Especially if there isn't even a good reason for it.

Reckoned666 said:

Yeah and maybe listening to someone like you who has been dedicated for longer then a day could be good thing.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back