Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Satanic Calendar

The finishing touches are being put on it, it will be out soon. And it will be even better than 2018's, there is more of a focus on freeing soul dates, etc :)

Lydia said:
The finishing touches are being put on it, it will be out soon. And it will be even better than 2018's, there is more of a focus on freeing soul dates, etc :)
I'm looking forward to it! :D I have really appreciated having the 2018 calendar!

The Calendar is among the top things I get from JoS.
I use it basically everyday. Incredibly useful and Thank you both Cobra and Lydia for putting effort and time into it for our sake.

Reckoned666 said:
I use it basically everyday. Incredibly useful and Thank you both Cobra and Lydia for putting effort and time into it for our sake.

It is mostly ThomaSsS' work :)

Lydia said:
Reckoned666 said:

Thank you for your humble correction. Then @ThomaSsS' May Gods of Hell continue blessing You, as they did in the past, as they will in the future.

Lydia said:
Reckoned666 said:

I take no credit for any of the work, I just oversee the project, and I just gave an idea or two around the matter when and if asked, or I would point something if something needed a change, which it does not.

Other than that, I promote it and give it the coverage it deserves, since, it's one of the greatest works happening in the forum in helping people.

Lydia did work a lot on it as well, but ThomaSS is the one doing this work.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back