Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Rejecting - learning to say no to people

Prismalayam

I'm in an odd position of having to reject someone after being courteous to them and accepting an offer of going out to grab a bite.The thing is, they are of a different race and the thought of mixing disgusts me a lot. I also never went on date before, so when I allowed this event to be ok in my mind, like I might have fun and get to eat good food with someone who wanted company with me.
I have a strong feeling of illness in the stomach worrying about what would happen if I don't learn to be rude/prompt and say no to this person in particular if this (my intention - platonic) date advances anything beyond that. But also there's a part of me that wants to befriend someone for business relation and just having a contact because times can be lonely/difficult and I'm branching out for expanding opportunity, and making reasonable connections.

I don't feel good :/ It's been a long time since I have been worrying so badly about something. Like the warnings the HPs give about jews wanting to kill us and world affair in general but thankfully RTR's are go-to countermeasure for that situation and I feel better everytime for the future when I do them. This too is pressure since my mind is tested in another area.

Usually I have no problem because I ignore/block people so there is no misunderstanding or misinterpretation and I don't have to deal with it. Am I coward in this? I don't know what I was thinking really. Having someone's reality interfering with mine is not something I want to stupidly play around with, I try to be smart about who I'm friends to. Now I'm planning on doing binding ritual with IS rune, and affirming along this, "He has (no / lost any) sexual and romantic interest in me, completely and permanently."

Now, because I accepted offer of going out for once in my life, what is in my mind now, is that I should follow through, and go enjoy eating something besides oatmeal and rice. lol

Wish this would be over soon though. Going through life's lessons one by one.

Prismalayam said:
I'm in an odd position of having to reject someone after being courteous to them and accepting an offer of going out to grab a bite.The thing is, they are of a different race and the thought of mixing disgusts me a lot. I also never went on date before, so when I allowed this event to be ok in my mind, like I might have fun and get to eat good food with someone who wanted company with me.
I have a strong feeling of illness in the stomach worrying about what would happen if I don't learn to be rude/prompt and say no to this person in particular if this (my intention - platonic) date advances anything beyond that. But also there's a part of me that wants to befriend someone for business relation and just having a contact because times can be lonely/difficult and I'm branching out for expanding opportunity, and making reasonable connections.

I don't feel good :/ It's been a long time since I have been worrying so badly about something. Like the warnings the HPs give about jews wanting to kill us and world affair in general but thankfully RTR's are go-to countermeasure for that situation and I feel better everytime for the future when I do them. This too is pressure since my mind is tested in another area.

Usually I have no problem because I ignore/block people so there is no misunderstanding or misinterpretation and I don't have to deal with it. Am I coward in this? I don't know what I was thinking really. Having someone's reality interfering with mine is not something I want to stupidly play around with, I try to be smart about who I'm friends to. Now I'm planning on doing binding ritual with IS rune, and affirming along this, "He has (no / lost any) sexual and romantic interest in me, completely and permanently."

Now, because I accepted offer of going out for once in my life, what is in my mind now, is that I should follow through, and go enjoy eating something besides oatmeal and rice. lol

There's nothing in a friendly lunch, but do make it clear to him that you are not interested.

Also,affirming "he" would have literally NO affect on him,you got to affirm his name, full name if possible.

Prismalayam said:

A girl who can't say no. This is a first for me. Lol

There are quite a lot of those. They have literally no intention of reciprocating or going out but they don't have the strength in them and dignity to just straight out refuse (or explain that it won't go past the platonic state of relationship) and tell the reasoning behind it. It's just straight out NPC mentality. Especially popular in my country, as well.

Jack said:
Prismalayam said:

A girl who can't say no. This is a first for me. Lol

Nothing you do will ever matter two weeks from now. Just say no, go out your comfort zone and learn self-assertion.

It shows that you're dominant and powerful. Trust me on this.

Also I sincerely apologize if this may offend some of you, but I genuinely do not believe in platonic relationships between men and women.

Most likely one of them will attempt to take it one step further, I've heard countless stories.

Hell, it even happens with fucking married couples. Choice is yours though but I thought I'd drop my two cents.

Last time I went out just for the sake of going out with someone because he seemed nice and all they tried to make me sign up to a shitty affiliate marketing shit. Lol

I was caught in something unfamiliar. sorry about this. I ended things immediately with this stranger and I hurt jewish feelings all the time so this should not have been issue by comparison. The binding ritual was not needed and the worry is gone. This was strange time for me and I will not be ashamed to make this post I needed a little support with all the things going on. I'm ok now

I have a lot of close friends who are girls. I'm a heterosexual male. And neither of us tried to cross the platonic line, ever. It's about letting yourself be understood and asserting yourself, what you expect from this relationship and so on.

Sero said:
Also I sincerely apologize if this may offend some of you, but I genuinely do not believe in platonic relationships between men and women.

Most likely one of them will attempt to take it one step further, I've heard countless stories.

Hell, it even happens with fucking married couples. Choice is yours though but I thought I'd drop my two cents.

haha that sounds impossible now I guess you will have to go out with the person and act awkward. this has probably already passed though. so I will say if a girl was going out to lunch with me I'd be in it to Win it or I wouldn't go?

Reckoned666 said:
There are quite a lot of those. They have literally no intention of reciprocating or going out but they don't have the strength in them and dignity to just straight out refuse (or explain that it won't go past the platonic state of relationship) and tell the reasoning behind it. It's just straight out NPC mentality. Especially popular in my country, as well.
This isn't really fair to say. You aren't a woman and you have no idea how it can be. Do you have any idea how many women have actually been killed just for rejecting someone? Literally millions. It's horrible. Just imagine how it is in all the muslim countries. Many of us have souls that are so old, many women alive now actually have been victims of this in past lives. That can still effect them. You don't know what some souls may have experienced.

Trying to get out of the situation as safely and calmly as possible without angering the guy is what this is really about, not some sort of NPC weakness. This is a simple defensive act. Don't make him angry by rejecting him too bluntly, just say whatever to get away quietly and alive. It's sad that some women have had to adopt this way of thinking, even if it's subconsciously, but they obviously aren't doing anything wrong. Just protecting themselves.

Sorry you got your little feelings hurt by some girls not calling you back or whatever, but that doesn't go anywhere to justify accusing a woman that her soul is weak or damaged somehow just because she is doing what is safest for herself. I know you weren't thinking of the situation like this and didn't mean anything bad by your post, but it was pretty disgusting to read.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Reckoned666 said:
This isn't really fair to say. You aren't a woman and you have no idea how it can be. Do you have any idea how many women have actually been killed just for rejecting someone? Literally millions. It's horrible. Just imagine how it is in all the muslim countries. Many of us have souls that are so old, many women alive now actually have been victims of this in past lives. That can still effect them. You don't know what some souls may have experienced.

Trying to get out of the situation as safely and calmly as possible without angering the guy is what this is really about, not some sort of NPC weakness. This is a simple defensive act. Don't make him angry by rejecting him too bluntly, just say whatever to get away quietly and alive. It's sad that some women have had to adopt this way of thinking, even if it's subconsciously, but they obviously aren't doing anything wrong. Just protecting themselves.

Sorry you got your little feelings hurt by some girls not calling you back or whatever, but that doesn't go anywhere to justify accusing a woman that her soul is weak or damaged somehow just because she is doing what is safest for herself. I know you weren't thinking of the situation like this and didn't mean anything bad by your post, but it was pretty disgusting to read.

Did you read my other post or it wasn't posted yet?

I have a lot of close friends who are girls. I'm a heterosexual male. And neither of us tried to cross the platonic line, ever. It's about letting yourself be understood and asserting yourself, what you expect from this relationship and so on.

Stop making prejudices about my sexual - love life.
Stop giving advice which is half true and worthless in soon to be SS society.
If you want her to protect herself suggest actually having an immense Aura of Protection and strong relationship with Satan and GD, which will ensure the mudslimes, rapefugees, or thirsty males won't EVEN look at her if you make the RIGHT affirmation and do the things mentioned above correctly.
Instead of focusing and making assumptions about my experience next time give an actual advice, for starters.
And I've never had a girl "not call me back", just for fyi. If you base this on psychological context, then next time try reading at least one book a month relating to this subject.

I wasn't suggesting that this self protection by avoidance is the best form of safety and I certainly never said anything to suggest to not use magic. All I did was describe the motivations and influences which would make this behaviour necessary and how this behaviour acts to save lives. Something which you clearly never considered when you so rudely just dismissed her and basically called her a weak NPC loser with no dignity. You are judging purely by your own experiences in your own culture and not thinking anything about how it could be in the rest of the world.

Another thing, I've never seen this person post before so they are probably new. A very beginner just starting to create a protective aura for the first time, is that aura immediately inpenetrable? Or does it need to be built up to become strong? Of course the gods protect all of us and this and person is totally safe. I never said anything to suggest not to trust the gods or not to make a protective aura, but my post wasn't about that. I only intended to show how in SOME cultures (obviously yours isn't one of them is why you don't seem to understand) and in some situations this type of behaviour has developed as a safety mechanism. I never suggested that this is the best way to act or even really necessary once we have our magic, all I did is try to show why this behaviour would develope to hopefully show you how you could have some more compassion. You still seem to be stuck inside the framework of your own personal experiences inside your own country, not realizing that many places in the world have been and still are MUCH more dangerous. Unfortunately especially toward women.

How many have been raped and/or killed in past lives or even in this current time? Surely such an experience would influence the way they act in their future lives, including making them more cautious and trying to avoid any kind of potential conflict. I'm happy that you are a normal person who has good normal human morals, but I hoped to show you that not everyone is like that. You can't judge the whole situation based only on yourself. Just look at these muslim child raping terrorists, do you honestly think just being firm about your limits would mean anything to some monster like that? Because monsters like this do and have existed in the world. You didn't even consider that. This is the perspective I hoped to show you, but obviously you're so overly defensive and angry (over basically nothing at all) that you totally missed all that. Good way to show how big you are, you win. I'm glad all those girls called you back, that's really important.

So in this one single post I have made it could be thought to be some half true fake advice. I don't personally agree with that, but it's all fine if that's your opinion. Other than the high priests, who in these forums gives more advice than me? There's many of us consistently helping, I'm certainly not trying to sound like I'm putting myself up as better than anyone. But honestly, how many people here actually help more than I do? Look on any post, any question, since the first posts of this new forum (I was never on the old forum) chances are on any question you click on you'll see me consistently giving perfect help. Usually with the poster of the question coming back and thanking me, saying that it was exactly what they needed. And with all the people who read these forums who don't post, I'm sure my advice has helped literally thousands of people in countless different situations. I'm sure I've even helped you before, even if you don't realize. How much of a positive Satanic influence of helpfulness, love, support, and advice am I? I think it's pretty obvious if you want to be honest.

Conversely, this topic has somebody new asking for some innocent help and advice, and you come in with "they don't have the strength in them and dignity, It's just straight out NPC mentality." You calling somebody weak and a damaged NPC soul just for having some small innocent trait that was most likely developed as a result of some horrible traumatic experience. Is this your idea of helpfulness or general decency? Because to me it was just plainly disgusting. I would hope nobody would try to put somebody down like that here, especially somebody new asking for innocent help.

And no thank you, I'm not going to read at least one psychology book every single month. That sounds to me like a total waste of time, as you surely must know the entire structure of modern phychological thought is pure jewish garbage. I don't need to read any book about that, my pure intuition and ability to see how everything works is good enough for me. And since I see everything from such a clear big picture view, I just hoped I could show you an important part of the picture that you obviously never considered. To help YOU, and everyone else. I hope this time you are clear headed enough while reading my post to actually understand what I'm trying to say. I'm only trying to help, as always.

Reckoned, I lovingly and truly hope you (and everyone else here) perfect success and growth on your spiritual path. It will open you to a much wider and clearer view of the world. You will understand what I meant with all this and you'll come to agree with me. Or you won't agree with me that doesn't bother me. But you probably will.

Reckoned666 said:
Ol argedco luciftias said:
Reckoned666 said:

Did you read my other post or it wasn't posted yet?

Stop making prejudices about my sexual - love life.
Stop giving advice which is half true and worthless in soon to be SS society.
If you want her to protect herself suggest actually having an immense Aura of Protection and strong relationship with Satan and GD, which will ensure the mudslimes, rapefugees, or thirsty males won't EVEN look at her if you make the RIGHT affirmation and do the things mentioned above correctly.
Instead of focusing and making assumptions about my experience next time give an actual advice, for starters.
And I've never had a girl "not call me back", just for fyi. If you base this on psychological context, then next time try reading at least one book a month relating to this subject.

From a woman to a woman.

If you do not feel right to do so, then it probably isn't.

I've been harassed by random people that constantly asked me out in secundary ed. After some time that stopped, as by then I was in the exam year.

I usually just said nothing.

I didn't have many friends so I spend quite a bit of time online talking to people.
Which resulted also in creeps pressuring themselves into my space. And some people that I found hard to let go of or say no to.

I didn't want to hurt their feelings or anything. But when someone comes to you and asks to be SERIOUS as in having sex within the first (few) weeks after even meeting the person.. Or asking for a relationship within the first few days.. then you should just be clear say no and block the person.

But like I said I didn't do that because I didnt want to hurt them.

I also see this problem a lot in the current teenagers. That it is hard to say no to things which gets them in trouble and hurt.
The only thing that I can see as a source of this is probably the weakening of the mind due to the christian program which is taught to kids in primary schools and continued in secundary education and further.
Some are better in saying no than others but it doesnt really fix anything if the source isn't dealt with.

When one isn't even feeling secure in any way, it is even harder to say no as there is a lack of self esteem.
I was speaking to someone non SS the other day and she said that she was getting asked out or got certain comments from people way older than her or her classmates doing things to embarass her on purpose. And that was since she became a teenager.
This in itself can lower self esteem.

It is not about them or not wanting to hurt them. Its about you. You live your life the way you want. And your boundaries should be respected :)

It's important to be able to reject people not just for yourself but for them too. Being in a relationship with someone just because you feel bad for them and don't actually want to be with them is nothing short of emotional abuse that you bring upon not just the other person but yourself as well. You are giving this person false hopes and allowing them to live a lie. You are also wasting your time and basically binding yourself to someone you don't actually want to be with. It's way worse to be in a fake and forced relationship than to simply be rejected before it even starts.

Especially if you know right off the bat it's never going to progress into an actual relationship you should end it right there. Not just for yourself but for the other person too. When you don't reject a person you don't want to be with, you are hurting them more than if you did reject them. If you truly don't want to hurt them just tell them the truth that they are not compatible with you, if they can't handle that tell them to fuck off and grow up.

Of course this is assuming we're talking about reasonable people. If you're concerned about your safety then it's different.

Thank you everyone for the insightful replies. This and HoodedCobra's recent sermon On Compassion helped a lot regarding this. Now when I look at this post, it should have been common sense really but my mind was elsewhere then reality punched me in stomach. It is not like movie where you sit in coffee shop several minutes in a scene and then you go to solving crimes and building international company.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back