Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Disturbing thoughts and enemy curses

HailVictory88

Is it normal for an SS to sometimes get unwanted disturbing thoughts? I am a very sensitive, water-oriented person and at times I get very disturbing thoughts that have a strong unique feeling to them, it feels like I'm being exposed to raw evil. I can't stand these thoughts and I try to deal with them by controlling my mind, but they still bother me. Also, a component of the thoughts are my alleged enjoyment of them. So I'll get unwanted violent thoughts while at the same time feeling that I might actually want and enjoy them.

Another thing: does anyone know about enemy curses designed to manipulate the emotions/love of people who could be a threat to the Jews? I ask because I seem to have very bad luck concerning friends and relationships. I fell in love with a girl years ago and never did anything with her, but I became extremely obsessed and couldn't stop thinking about her. Her parents didn't have Jewish last names and she didn't look Jewish to me, but I started to worry that she might be a Jew and have driven myself nearly crazy in the past few years obsessing over it. Obviously I just wanted to stop thinking about her since it isn't worth the risk, but I couldn't and now I feel extremely guilty and stupid over allowing this to go on for years. I would never want to racemix with someone who had even a drop of Jewish blood, but my stupid emotions don't always do what I want them to. This wasn't intentional, but in retrospect I could and should have done more to prevent it, and I take responsibility for that.

I plan to wait until my Third Eye is fully functioning to get into any close relationships, so I can be sure I'm not being fooled. The logical part of my brain knows that no relationship is worth endangering my commitment to Satan. But it is difficult being alone until then, and difficult interacting with people when I feel that the enemy could be tricking me at any moment. Thanks for reading the long post. I hope people aren't offended by this, I'm just being honest with issues I've struggled with for a while.

Well keep doing the rtr as it sheds that filthy energy from your soul. As well I don’t know if you’ve done the removing curses that Maxine explained. Nine days straight and it makes a huge difference. You have to clean these thought forms and negative energy from your soul and make sure your aura is programmed to deflect when these energies are directed towards you in the future. Especially if you’re very sensitive. The removing curses works very well. You absolutely must remove this filth. It won’t just go away and it’s going to get worse.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Returning_Curses.html
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Returning_Curses2.html

AoP daily. Chakra cleaning Daily. Just use search query and you'll find a lot of meditations both in protection and cleaning part.

Regarding the love, yes. When you will develop astral sight you will be able to see those bonds. For now - do MUNKA, FEHU workings with cleaning your soul from past karma and curses. Also Freeing the Soul meditation.

FINAL RTR is Freeing the Soul, several people feel it whilst doing it even, me included. Basically FINAL RTR is a universal, fundamental cure for Gentile Soul.

HailVictory88 said:
Is it normal for an SS to sometimes get unwanted disturbing thoughts? I am a very sensitive, water-oriented person and at times I get very disturbing thoughts that have a strong unique feeling to them, it feels like I'm being exposed to raw evil. I can't stand these thoughts and I try to deal with them by controlling my mind, but they still bother me. Also, a component of the thoughts are my alleged enjoyment of them. So I'll get unwanted violent thoughts while at the same time feeling that I might actually want and enjoy them.

Another thing: does anyone know about enemy curses designed to manipulate the emotions/love of people who could be a threat to the Jews? I ask because I seem to have very bad luck concerning friends and relationships. I fell in love with a girl years ago and never did anything with her, but I became extremely obsessed and couldn't stop thinking about her. Her parents didn't have Jewish last names and she didn't look Jewish to me, but I started to worry that she might be a Jew and have driven myself nearly crazy in the past few years obsessing over it. Obviously I just wanted to stop thinking about her since it isn't worth the risk, but I couldn't and now I feel extremely guilty and stupid over allowing this to go on for years. I would never want to racemix with someone who had even a drop of Jewish blood, but my stupid emotions don't always do what I want them to. This wasn't intentional, but in retrospect I could and should have done more to prevent it, and I take responsibility for that.

I plan to wait until my Third Eye is fully functioning to get into any close relationships, so I can be sure I'm not being fooled. The logical part of my brain knows that no relationship is worth endangering my commitment to Satan. But it is difficult being alone until then, and difficult interacting with people when I feel that the enemy could be tricking me at any moment. Thanks for reading the long post. I hope people aren't offended by this, I'm just being honest with issues I've struggled with for a while.

You can chant VINASA 9 times or a multiple of 9 along with visualizing blue satanic fire to burn and banish nasties. The disturbing thoughts are in most cases simple thoughtforms spammed by the enemy and are easy to get rid of. Affirmation (adapt to your needs) : "All the enemies of Satan affecting me are now permanently banished"

Regular cleaning of your aura and building an AOP are necessary as well.

HailVictory88 said:

sometimes when I sense evil around I do the warding off evil mudra while burning incense . it's the pinky and pointer extended while ring and middle held down by thumb. looks like horns. hail satan

Thank you all for replying, I appreciate your time and effort. I will focus on cleaning my aura and doing the Final RTR.

I have made a lot of mistakes but also learned a lot of lessons, particularly regarding how sensitive I am. I realized that I need to be a lot more careful in what media I use, avoiding drugs and alcohol, staying on a disciplined schedule, and other things. I feel disappointed for not being more disciplined but I am determined to build discipline and become a better soldier. Also, regarding being sensitive, I noticed that if I surround myself with Satanic influences, I am very sensitive to that as well, in a good way.

I am not telling anyone what to do, but in my experience, if I have to ask whether something is healthy for me, it often isn't.

I guess the AoP is really important esspecially at this time. Everytime when i get overfocused on some peoblem relatee to the cause or just the rtr i have some health problems.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back