Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Combining Jupiter Square with FINAL RTR

Reckoned666

Do you feel dull after you come back from work?
Is your energy levels quite low and it's quite hard to do FINAL RTR?
Is FINAL RTR more of a responsibility or an obligation instead of a soul freeing ritual?

If you answered yes to at least one of these questions, I have a perfect suggestion for you, my comrades.

It's quite simple, and it will requite only maximum of 15 minutes of your time, daily, even 5 minutes sometimes.

And the solution is this - Combine Spiritual Jupiter Square with FINAL RTR.

How, you may ask? And I shall answer - simply you start a Spiritual Jupiter Square next Thursday on the hours of Jupiter. You can check the hours via Chronos XP or this website: https://www.astrology.com.tr/planetary-hours.asp

You do the square. (SPIRITUAL), and then have this affirmation. My motivation and energy regarding to FINAL RTR are immense at all times in a positive way to me, NOW. Do this affirmation 8 times, as it connects to eternity. 9 is for endings, 8 is eternity, 1 is for beginnings. But it's just basic numerology.

When will the results be seen? The answer is, right after the affirmation. As you say the 8th now, you are feeling the energy levels rise, the motivation will fill your body, spirit, mind and soul. And you are jumping to the FINAL RTR.
After you complete the square, the effects are lingering within you soul, and you see your progress is moving at an exponential rate.

You can do this square continuously, Jupiter Squares will be available for this year and for next year, until December 2019.

Good luck and may Gods continue blessing your lives, my brothers and sisters.

Great suggestion.

One simple thing that could also be incorporated is doing the second Kundalini Yoga kryia in this routine right here: https://www.pinklotus.org/-%20KY%20Kriya%20to%20eliminate%20tension%20and%20stress.htm

It works with mudras that invoke the energies of Jupiter, not to mention that the routine as a whole is good to relieve stress, as mentioned there.

Reckoned666 said:
Is FINAL RTR more of a responsibility or an obligation instead of a soul freeing ritual?

If you answered yes to at least one of these questions, I have a perfect suggestion for you, my comrades.

It's quite simple, and it will requite only maximum of 15 minutes of your time, daily, even 5 minutes sometimes.

How, you may ask? And I shall answer - simply you start a Spiritual Jupiter Square next Thursday on the hours of Jupiter. You can check the hours via Chronos XP or this website: https://www.astrology.com.tr/planetary-hours.asp

You do the square. (SPIRITUAL), and then have this affirmation. My motivation and energy regarding to FINAL RTR are immense at all times in a positive way to me, NOW. Do this affirmation 8 times, as it connects to eternity. 9 is for endings, 8 is eternity, 1 is for beginnings. But it's just basic numerology.

When will the results be seen? The answer is, right after the affirmation. As you say the 8th now, you are feeling the energy levels rise, the motivation will fill your body, spirit, mind and soul. And you are jumping to the FINAL RTR.
After you complete the square, the effects are lingering within you soul, and you see your progress is moving at an exponential rate.

You can do this square continuously, Jupiter Squares will be available for this year and for next year, until December 2019.

When you started this post, I thought you were going to try to sell us something. It turned out to be an awesome suggestion instead. Nice post.

I didn't use the above affirmation at all yet but just the Jupiter spiritual square alone I notice a huge increase in energy and motivation not just on the rtr but other meditations and things in life I probably should have been doing but just lazy. I do the rtr much more often now. I was struggling to do it at all now I can do it 6 or 7 times or more a day when I don't have anything else to do. I didn't think it was the Jupiter square or know but now that you mentioned it awesome I'll keep the spiritual square up till the end or at least till I'm permanently more motivated in everything if it helps in this and other things in life. When Mars is in Aries this will double it if you do the spiritual square of that too probably I don't know but it's worth a try to see.

Anyways good suggestion. Now it's fun and easy to do the rtr multiple times a day where as before I struggled to even do it once and missed some days i sadly admit.
Hail Satan

Reckoned666 said:

What is the connection between Jupiter Square and motivation, brother? Does Jupiter Square rule motivation?

Alpella said:
Reckoned666 said:

What is the connection between Jupiter Square and motivation, brother? Does Jupiter Square rule motivation?

One of the areas it rules is optimism, expansion and abundance. I think as a planet it is related to motivation the most, arguably Sun square could be better for motivation, but it's much longer square. I had much success with Jupiter square relating motivation. Also Jupiter acts as a planet which expands and increases, so it's good for *increasing* motivation, wealth, etc.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back