Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How do you empower houses in astrology with squares?

Ignisalas

I was wondering about this. How exactly do you empower a certain house or houses in your personal birth chart? The planetary squares pages all say that the spiritual squares empower the houses containing the chosen planet, along with the houses that have the planets ruling and exalted signs in them. If I wanted to start a Venus spiritual square next Friday, how would I use an affirmation with it to empower the houses?
Im asking because I got to looking into my natal chart and noticed that a venus spiritual square could help me a lot. I have a part of libra in my 2nd house, Taurus in my 10th, and Pisces in my 8th. All of these houses I have problems with in life, I was wondering if I could empower and fix them. They don't have any planets in them, except for my 8th house which has my chart ruler (Sun), mercury and Saturn in it.
My natal venus is in aquarius, in my 7th house.
If I do a venus spiritual square, should make an affirmation like "The energy of venus is empowering my 2nd and 10th houses, in a healthy and positive way" Or should I say something else? I would like to empower my 2nd house the most, but it has a small piece of Libra in it, and its mostly virgo, so I don't know if that'll effect the working in a negative way or not... Probably not, but virgo is venus' sign of fall, so you get what I mean.

SS should REALLY start using this when affirming for doing a spiritual square: "In a positive and a healthy manner for me the energy of /the/ (chosen planet) square is......"

/the/ is for like The Sun or The Moon.

You're probably asking why "energy of /the/ (chosen planet) square", well let me tell you that this directs the planets energies to DIRECTLY and like a laser complete whatever it is that you are affirming, I have tested it out myself with the sun square for healing my teeth, usually, if I just vibrate the squares mantra and affirm without the above, results either never come or they're so weak you barely even notice them.... So that is why I am suggesting to do it for THE BEST EVER results!

What if you're just looking for just general empowerment?

What about the following affirmation:

"The (Name Of Planet) in my natal chart is being strengthened and empowered in a safe and positive way for me."

Would this be a good affirmation?

Dark_Void said:
What if you're just looking for just general empowerment?

What about the following affirmation:

"The (Name Of Planet) in my natal chart is being strengthened and empowered in a safe and positive way for me."

Would this be a good affirmation?

This would empower ALL the planets ties in your natal chart,some people would want just the house ruled by that planet.

Can you program the planet to directly empower a particular area of life it rules like for example "Mars is permanently strengthened in my chart bringing me large amounts of free and easy money for me""

I thought about doing the Spiritual square in January along with a money working.

Maybe it will work maybe it won't but it's worth a try find what rules the specific area of life and thing you need and do the spiritual square and a working at the same time. I thought about it I will try it. If a planet is in that house it is worth doing the square for that as well as what rules the house maybe does it work like this.

darkmonkey666 said:
Can you program the planet to directly empower a particular area of life it rules like for example "Mars is permanently strengthened in my chart bringing me large amounts of free and easy money for me""

I thought about doing the Spiritual square in January along with a money working.

Maybe it will work maybe it won't but it's worth a try find what rules the specific area of life and thing you need and do the spiritual square and a working at the same time. I thought about it I will try it. If a planet is in that house it is worth doing the square for that as well as what rules the house maybe does it work like this.

Add "The energy/energies of (chosen planet) are......"

Money workings using a square are best done with the MATERIAL square, NOT the spiritual square! Remember that!

Thank you Mars rules my 2nd house as it's in Aries are you saying a Material square would be good for that.

Ok I will say "the energies of Mars" in the affirmation. I hope that will work.

darkmonkey666 said:
Thank you Mars rules my 2nd house as it's in Aries are you saying a Material square would be good for that.

Ok I will say "the energies of Mars" in the affirmation. I hope that will work.

Just affirm for the money working solely or if you want to empower that house ruled by that planet, then affirm it solely on that.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back