Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

just thought to say this

groryofsatan666

I can't help but say this,when I come here I come for knowledge and truth and Satan is truth,but as you know I have talked about this before I am not in best condition.I want to say this cause of things I have written in past that may seem off,it's not like I do not know what am saying I am just having intellectual problems,this comes with the mental problem i have so I want to say people should pardon the way I write when I write something,I have been able to learn some things here and outside here.so I feel I am at best to answer questions if I can,but most of my writings may seem flawed.I just want to say it so no one will ask who is this or think am weird or something,I really try my best.thanks.

shinninglight said:
I can't help but say this,when I come here I come for knowledge and truth and Satan is truth,but as you know I have talked about this before I am not in best condition.I want to say this cause of things I have written in past that may seem off,it's not like I do not know what am saying I am just having intellectual problems,this comes with the mental problem i have so I want to say people should pardon the way I write when I write something,I have been able to learn some things here and outside here.so I feel I am at best to answer questions if I can,but most of my writings may seem flawed.I just want to say it so no one will ask who is this or think am weird or something,I really try my best.thanks.
What mental problems do you have mein bro ? We can probably help you if you share your ailments with us.

We're all hear to learn brother. No one interested in Truth will bother judging you. You are loved.

Jack said:
shinninglight said:
What mental problems do you have mein bro ? We can probably help you if you share your ailments with us.
oh I have but don't worry its something am working on.am sure it will be better thanks.

I understand how you feel, anytime im less than 666% my best, Ill get halfway through a post and be like, eh i guess i wont post this...
The perfectionist mentality has caused me to neglect my meditations, RTRs, and yoga.
But we have to remember that in reality, most people do not uphold the Light of Satyan as the greatest authority in the universe.
We are conduits of this Light, and we bear the sword and shield of Satan, By his will.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back