Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Thanksgiving

Eric13

This just came in my head today.
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Thanksgiving.html
Not really because of the upcoming holiday but I suppose it’s fitting.

Anyway I just wanted to remind folks to remember to always give back to Satan and the gods. It’s so easy to take his blessings, gifts and guidance for granted. From time time I think it’s nice to do a little extra to show our sincere appreciation.

Remember how our lives have changed for the better and how fortunate we are to be on this path under his guidance.

Maybe just a little something extra today or sometime soon. An extra rtr, online activism, anything. I think it’s important to formally pray to Satan as well. Show him in your words as well as in action.

Maxine has mentioned multiple times people take and they take from Satan and behave so selfishly. Remember he doesn’t need to help us. He could live perfectly fine doing his own thing in his place in the universe. Give back to him.

You're absolutely right!

I just finished the Final RTR a second time.

And I also, make sure to include the links to the truth on whatever video I stumble upon, but sometimes I just forget... But I still do it whenever I can! :)

HAIL FATHER SATAN FOREVER!!! OUR GREATEST FATHER AND CREATOR OF ALL TIMES!!!!!! :mrgreen: :D :mrgreen: :D WE LOVE YOU FATHER SATAN!!!!! ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

FlamingRedRose666 said:
You're absolutely right!

And I also, make sure to include the links to the truth on whatever video I stumble upon, but sometimes I just forget... But I still do it whenever I can! :)

HAIL FATHER SATAN FOREVER!!! OUR GREATEST FATHER AND CREATOR OF ALL TIMES!!!!!! :mrgreen: :D :mrgreen: :D WE LOVE YOU FATHER SATAN!!!!! ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Thank you for being so enthusiastic, It usually inspires me, as I'm more of calm, collected type.

And regarding the post, I absolutely agree. We are not like those parasites who do not have any gratitude and can't give anything in return except even more feces.

Our relationship with the Gods should involve reciprocation.

Reckoned666 said:
FlamingRedRose666 said:
You're absolutely right!

Thank you for being so enthusiastic, It usually inspires me, as I'm more of calm, collected type.

And regarding the post, I absolutely agree. We are not like those parasites who do not have any gratitude and can't give anything in return except even more feces.

Our relationship with the Gods should involve reciprocation.

I love to share my joy and happiness with those that deserve it, I just want to hug them so hard and warmly and fill them with joy and happiness!!!!!! :mrgreen: :D :lol: :mrgreen:

I'm glad I was able to put warm to somebody's heart!!!!! :D :mrgreen: :lol: :mrgreen: :D

Reckoned666 said:
We are not like those parasites who do not have any gratitude and can't give anything in return except even more feces.
But they don't give their feces away, they horde it hungrily and obsessively. There's a lot of quotes in the jewish religions about their deeply obsessive feces fetishes, about eating it even. It's literally one of the central focuses of their entire culture. Just saw a commercial on tv the kikes now made a "toy" promoted at young children, play-doh this kind of clay, they made play-doh shit for children to mold and play with. A whole kit where the ONLY thing they are meant to make with this clay is all different kinds of shit.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back