Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Paganism and Sanatana Dharma

Reckoned666

Paganism in all of the cultures is fundamentally related because it's just different types of cultures trying to talk about the same thing.
From Norse culture, to Ancient Egypt, to Summerians it's literally the same. Even the pre-corrupted Aztec Paganism had this, but on this topic Mageson already wrote an amazing sermon.

What paganism is derived from, or it's roots are from Sanatana Dharma. Sanatan(a), means Eternal and Dharma is Law. So basically the Eternal Law of Truth which gives Life. This Law of Truth has been the epicentre of Paganism since the beginning.

Every living being on subconscious level has the need to become better, faster, stronger (props to Daft Punk), and it is realized in different aspects of lives, starting from fundamental physical needs to the highly conscious, spiritual ones. If one is to deny this need or striving, they basically become lifeless husks, NPC's or whatever you want to name that. Christards and Pisslamists are of course doing everything they can to deny this need, while on the other end we are doing everything in our power to do the opposite. To break our limits, and expand ourselves as much as possible. You could say Satan was the first being who ever managed to do that to the absolute extent, therefore he says "There is no place in the universe that knows not my presence" [1]

This is what the Magnum Opus is all about. Transforming our Chakras (Metals) to Gold (Pinnacle of Metals). However, I'd dare to say that completing Magnum Opus is only the beginning for us as divine beings, since Gods have their own hierarchy, callings, roles and so on. Only those who truly obide the Eternal Law of Truth and give their all to Satan and the God's whilst following their directions will be able to achieve this feat, however eventually as the jews will get weaker and their thought forms as well this feat will be more manageable, since more knowledge will be recovered, and as we all know that knowledge is power, Gentiles will regain more power bit by it. One needn't worry about how the society work or what will happen if x happens or so on, as the only thing that truly matters is this: who is governing the world, jews or Gentiles. If the jews are out of the picture, all the fundamental values and laws will come into place naturally.

When one is awakened or open to this reality the mind starts to panic and rationalize the mistake or regrets one made, which is natural. From this comes excuses, as excuses per se are just trying to justify something. There are three main excuses, which even we aren't sometimes excluded from.

"I'm not perfect" or "Humans aren't perfect". This is seldom seen in the forums, but in the normie society one could hear this excuse every day. What does this mean however? Does the fact, that you aren't perfect yet mean that you can make the same mistake over and over again, even though you already know that it's harmful, useless and derogatory not only to you, but to your surroundings. Of course the majority doesn't have the level of consciousness to realize this. Nevertheless, pity of an excuse.

"I don't have time". What even is that? The only ones who don't have time, are the ones who are dead. If you are alive, you have as much time as everyone else. I know people who were studying, working two part time jobs, and still were able to do constant meditations, workings and study astrology or another topic of interest. Time is an equal resource, a matter is what are you ready to sacrifice to make time. Are you ready to sacrifice 30 minutes of sleep to do FINAL RTR. Are you ready to sacrifice one episode of Netflix to clean your Chakras and Auras, the list is endless.

What I wanted to say with this is, in summary is first of all, I'm eternally grateful to everyone who is contributing to Joy of Satan or Spiritual Satanism in any way. You can even just be a lurker who doesn't post anything, but you do FINAL RTR, take care of yourself and your family and this is already a huge deal.

Secondly, We are all connected astrally to the Gods and Father, and therefore to an extent to each other. In one of the best Satanic songs Stairway of Heaven by Led Zeppelin the ending lyrics are When all are one and one is all, so let's all continue to take back what is ours, and in the end We will Triumph.

Hail Satan!
Hail Beelzebub!
Hail Astarte!
Sieg Heil!

Excellent post!

My thoughts exactly on the "I'm not perfect" part, too.

I'd like to add that many of us may unconsciously find ourselves meditating everyday with the thought of "if I don't, I won't advance". In other words, it unconsciously becomes more of a "duty", which to me, is the wrong way to meditate. We are supposed to make our meditation time something actually enjoyable for us. Something we want to engage in, something pleasant which we could spend hours on end doing without getting tired of it. Something as addicting as videogame may be to some.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back