Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

all of the sudden

Mr. Gentile Joseph

Its like never before. with I think demons, I asked politly, and Iv never felt this before in this life. im subconsciously overruling my waking state that is now coorperating. I cant help but move like a sloth or, I wont move 2 minuts is five hours.
I love it I want discipline finally.
okay SCience! lets have science. super soldier, force powers from yoga, intuition that secrectly super, trusting the unknown fearlessly. its feels so much DIFFERENT.....
Heil Satan
Heil the Fourth Reich

Either you are from a country where English is not that well known or you wrote this high on cocaine.

Jack said:
Either you are from a country where English is not that well known or you wrote this high on cocaine.

He has admitted a few times to regularly taking a lot of drugs... great testimony for what drugs to do your brain... :? When you're this far gone, it can take years for your brain to recover, and that's with meditations. I think he mentioned he is American so a native English speaker, which shows how far gone he is....

But I'm sure he will reply defending his right to do drugs, like he has done in the past. Yes, you have every right to rot, burn, and fry your brain. Meanwhile, the rest of us prefer to advance.

Lydia said:
Jack said:

He has admitted a few times to regularly taking a lot of drugs... great testimony for what drugs to do your brain... :? When you're this far gone, it can take years for your brain to recover, and that's with meditations. I think he mentioned he is American so a native English speaker, which shows how far gone he is....

But I'm sure he will reply defending his right to do drugs, like he has done in the past. Yes, you have every right to rot, burn, and fry your brain. Meanwhile, the rest of us prefer to advance.
Oh shit. I was trying to make a joke. Looks like my intuition joked me this time.

Jack said:
Lydia said:
Jack said:

Oh shit. I was trying to make a joke. Looks like my intuition joked me this time.

Haha you just got bamboozled by your intuition Jack :lol:

Quietlysings666 said:
Its like never before. with I think demons, I asked politly, and Iv never felt this before in this life. im subconsciously overruling my waking state that is now coorperating. I cant help but move like a sloth or, I wont move 2 minuts is five hours.
I love it I want discipline finally.
okay SCience! lets have science. super soldier, force powers from yoga, intuition that secrectly super, trusting the unknown fearlessly. its feels so much DIFFERENT.....
Heil Satan
Heil the Fourth Reich
Not only do I completely agree with you, but I completely endorse your message.

Quietly Sings, I like you and I love reading your messages.

There's no reason for y'all to be mean. None of us started as perfect, we are all on our way, but we're doing a perfect job now. I know Quietly Sings has done a lot of great work for our family, a lot of RTR every day. Don't be mean to our brother, especially since he's being inspiring and helping us, sharing how good it feels to make such a big jump in spiritual growth. It's true not everybody explains things in the same way, everyone has their own sets of strengths and weaknesses. Not that I consider there to be a weakness here. Everyone just has their own preferences how to describe. You don't know how much he's grown spiritually compared to yourself, maybe if you made the same huge jump in improvement that he's made you would understand how he feels.

You can't judge somebody for starting from a lower position than you started, you have to appreciate the growth they've made. One person starts at a good position, but even though they improve they don't have the greatest drive to grow, there's a complacency and a feeling that "I'm at a great level already, I don't really need to work so hard." Compared to another person, who may have started at much lower level originally, but they are so driven to pull themselves up and improve that this person came up by more levels than the first person has. Who has made the bigger change and improvement? Who is actually better? You can't try to judge somebody by where they came from, but by where they are going now and how far they have come. You can't judge even by what level each person is currently at, but by what the person is doing to keep growing and maintain and advance their level further. It's the drive and growth that is most important, not some distorted sense of superiority. Do the gods look down on us and push us aside just because we have gone through hardships and low points? Or do they continue to love and support us and help us to improve anyway? I'm not accusing anybody, this is just a general idea we need to remember. There is no problem that wasn't caused by the enemy. You can't judge somebody badly only because in their personal history of all their lifetimes the enemy has hurt and punished them more than you have been.

what i ment was.
i can feel my serpent,and demons touched me and i want clarity and dnt like cocaine.
speed of light

I don't know why but reading this post made me laugh quite hard. Anyway, cheers brother, thank you for sharing your experience and inspiration with us. However, If you do any drugs I'd suggest doing a working with WUNJO rune or something similar, It'll help you heal quickly and both your body and mind will recover in a heartbeat. Also Pineal Gland meditation is incredibly blissful and would be a great addition to that.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Quietly Sings, I like you and I love reading your messages.

There's no reason for y'all to be mean. None of us started as perfect, we are all on our way, but we're doing a perfect job now. I know Quietly Sings has done a lot of great work for our family, a lot of RTR every day. Don't be mean to our brother, especially since he's being inspiring and helping us, sharing how good it feels to make such a big jump in spiritual growth. It's true not everybody explains things in the same way, everyone has their own sets of strengths and weaknesses. Not that I consider there to be a weakness here. Everyone just has their own preferences how to describe. You don't know how much he's grown spiritually compared to yourself, maybe if you made the same huge jump in improvement that he's made you would understand how he feels.

You can't judge somebody for starting from a lower position than you started, you have to appreciate the growth they've made. One person starts at a good position, but even though they improve they don't have the greatest drive to grow, there's a complacency and a feeling that "I'm at a great level already, I don't really need to work so hard." Compared to another person, who may have started at much lower level originally, but they are so driven to pull themselves up and improve that this person came up by more levels than the first person has. Who has made the bigger change and improvement? Who is actually better? You can't try to judge somebody by where they came from, but by where they are going now and how far they have come. You can't judge even by what level each person is currently at, but by what the person is doing to keep growing and maintain and advance their level further. It's the drive and growth that is most important, not some distorted sense of superiority. Do the gods look down on us and push us aside just because we have gone through hardships and low points? Or do they continue to love and support us and help us to improve anyway? I'm not accusing anybody, this is just a general idea we need to remember. There is no problem that wasn't caused by the enemy. You can't judge somebody badly only because in their personal history of all their lifetimes the enemy has hurt and punished them more than you have been.

Fully agree with you brother! Thank you for sharing this!

Reckoned666 said:
I don't know why but reading this post made me laugh quite hard. Anyway, cheers brother, thank you for sharing your experience and inspiration with us. However, If you do any drugs I'd suggest doing a working with WUNJO rune or something similar, It'll help you heal quickly and both your body and mind will recover in a heartbeat. Also Pineal Gland meditation is incredibly blissful and would be a great addition to that.

Add opening of the crown chakra (work on it until you open it) and you'll roll around in utter bliss! Seriously! Talking from experience! Plus! An opened crown chakra makes it easier for you to open other chakras and thus, advance at a faster rate. By faster rate,a rate that you can handle.

@Ol argedco luciftias, I was not being mean. I am strict when it comes to drug users, I've seen and dealt with it way too much over the years. Do not mistake strictness for meanness. Drugs ruin lives, and drug users are a liability to everyone else. This is a fact, they are wide open to the enemy influence.

It's already Open. I tune it daily with MAUM. Going to start a new meditation which is even stronger and helps with Crown and Pineal Gland, but that will be in the 2nd Jupiter Spiritual Square.

FlamingRedRose666 said:
Reckoned666 said:

Add opening of the crown chakra (work on it until you open it) and you'll roll around in utter bliss! Seriously! Talking from experience! Plus! An opened crown chakra makes it easier for you to open other chakras and thus, advance at a faster rate. By faster rate,a rate that you can handle.

Reckoned666 said:
It's already Open. I tune it daily with MAUM. Going to start a new meditation which is even stronger and helps with Crown and Pineal Gland, but that will be in the 2nd Jupiter Spiritual Square.

FlamingRedRose666 said:
Reckoned666 said:

That's cool, but I was adding for this topic poster.

I mean even if when one just begins meditations it doesn't take much to Open the Chakra. The hard work is keeping it clean and tuning it, because the more Clean the Chakra is, the more energy it absorbs and gains by itself, the dirtier it is, the more diseases and filth it creates. Diseases create Dirty Chakras and vice versa.

FlamingRedRose666 said:
Reckoned666 said:

FlamingRedRose666 said:

Reckoned666 said:
I mean even if when one just begins meditations it doesn't take much to Open the Chakra. The hard work is keeping it clean and tuning it, because the more Clean the Chakra is, the more energy it absorbs and gains by itself, the dirtier it is, the more diseases and filth it creates. Diseases create Dirty Chakras and vice versa.

FlamingRedRose666 said:
Reckoned666 said:

Oh okay, thanks for clarification!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back