Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Research help: Seeking an ancient original name for paganism that is not the word paganism?

RavenSight13

Research help: Seeking an ancient original name for paganism that is not the word paganism? Or an insulting derivative? That refers kindly and more accuratly, concerning Daemon Gods and the worlds views?

Thanks for replying.

Sanatana Dharma is the real name for the religion, I know, anymore referenced Ancient names as descriptive generalizations like paganism is used?

What I was looking for was multiple cultures ''at least 2 using different names in an agreeable fashion that meant left hand path when looking at other cultures. So it could all be traced back to the same thing, that would result in a general name like paganism, but not mean heathen, or the like.

When you say pagan its like a self insult as a general word for any incarnation of Satanism, as bad as a hillbilly saying ''Devil worshipers'' or some insane thing like that. I like how Jos took even that term and turned it into a positive. As in the Devil worshipers of-''reference''making it seem most mysterious, then go on to explain it. Even the crude word ''Devil'' to be a bastardization of a Divine reference.

Embracing the words and explaining root origin might be the way to go, but I hate that it feeds a bad intention also, because of someones distortion or fancy.

I mean that some people I think, just didn't know any better in history besides real tampering. They still tried to reach out despite it and perpetuated a warped view, that lived on, changed the astral. Daemons must have to burn through all though thoughtforms constantly, imposters and everything, sending them weird energy like a miasma around the planet.

Notice how we are forced to use insulting ''or 2 sided'' names for ourselves and concepts because these are the only words anyone would recognize and language has been so damn contaminated? If you say something positive you also feed some abomination, or abhorrent meaning or misunderstanding.

I think a lot of old renown cults, and traditions are really just a regional variation, the same story same Gods, same thing, adapted over and over again throughout history. Because sentient beings communicating, unchanged, just adapting it to be easily accessible.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back