Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Eyes meditation

The Alchemist7 [JG]

How I can heal my eyes via meditations? I have problems with far distance vision. Before I used to vibrate THURS in eyes area while I was visualizing them full of shiny white-yellow light and after I was repeating 9 times: "My eyes are completely healed and my vision is perfect". Maybe I wasn't consistent enough because it hadn't had too much effect. I want to try now meditations together with eye exercises.

Regarding this, some people say eye glasses are helping you to improve your vision, which means you should see better without glasses after a period of time of wearing them. I don't believe in this because I know people who can't see nothing without glasses and they are wearing them non-stop.

Consider healing workings and possibly surgery. It's getting more impeccable as years go and it can cure your eyes. But you can also try vitamins and such for the eyes if the problem is not that great.

Work on your Solar Chakra and then you can do a working or surgery if it's necessary.

However, you can try this too. It's a sermon of Maxine about making your own remedy for eyes, so just read the thread and make your own conclusions. (I never tried it)

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=900&p=5089#p5089

The Alchemist7 said:
How I can heal my eyes via meditations? I have problems with far distance vision. Before I used to vibrate THURS in eyes area while I was visualizing them full of shiny white-yellow light and after I was repeating 9 times: "My eyes are completely healed and my vision is perfect". Maybe I wasn't consistent enough because it hadn't had too much effect. I want to try now meditations together with eye exercises.

Regarding this, some people say eye glasses are helping you to improve your vision, which means you should see better without glasses after a period of time of wearing them. I don't believe in this because I know people who can't see nothing without glasses and they are wearing them non-stop.
There was something like the eye thing where your eyes got cured without any drugs or surgery. I'll have to check it out though.

Reckoned666 said:
Work on your Solar Chakra and then you can do a working or surgery if it's necessary.

However, you can try this too. It's a sermon of Maxine about making your own remedy for eyes, so just read the thread and make your own conclusions. (I never tried it)

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=900&p=5089#p5089

Man this is what I was looking for. Thanks.

To the OP, you should definitely try this and post results here. If there are books to be bought you can check whether or not there are available for free download on libgen.io

The Alchemist7 said:

this may help you

http://www.pinklotus.org/-%20KY%20Kriya%20for%20the%20eyes%20set%201.htm
http://www.pinklotus.org/-%20KY%20Kriya%20for%20the%20eyes%20set%202.htm

you said you were using yellow light,your supposed to use white gold,and say something like my eyes are completely healthy and normal in every way,I think healed is past tense so it didn't work

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back