Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Does Satanama and Satanas have different effects?

luis

So we all know that Satanama is a healing mantra and increase telomarase but does Satanas have the same effects?

I research a bit about Satanama and it seem really powerful for healing and cleaning and i want to work with it and using the Mudra's but i don't know if Satanas is more powerful or have the same effects.

Did anyone tried them out both to see if they have different effects? I remember Lydia and Egon should have tryed them both, if you read this what do you think? I would really like to know.

Another question, can someone that doesn't meditate use the SaTaNaMa meditation? I would like to make my mom try it but i don't know if it would be dangerous or not, she is still not dedicated but i would like to introduce here to meditations.

Satanama is used to open astral senses and is used for spiritual purposes. Egon had a video about it somewhere. Search Egons posts. Some say you can use it like the Raum formula too. Telling your mom to do Satanama meditation might be seriously problematic. Satanama acts on the astral senses so it opens the door towards astral entities and you know how those bastards can be. Tell your mom to do Yoga first. Then tell her about aura cleaning and aura of protection. Then Satanama meditation. Its a really powerful meditation so be warned, the ones not protected are open to attacks from enemy entities. This is the Same reason multitudes of people give up on meditations or are attacked and go to the other side, because they don't have the current guidance or even worse they have guidance that wants to kill them.

luis said:
So we all know that Satanama is a healing mantra and increase telomarase but does Satanas have the same effects?

I research a bit about Satanama and it seem really powerful for healing and cleaning and i want to work with it and using the Mudra's but i don't know if Satanas is more powerful or have the same effects.

Did anyone tried them out both to see if they have different effects? I remember Lydia and Egon should have tryed them both, if you read this what do you think? I would really like to know.

Another question, can someone that doesn't meditate use the SaTaNaMa meditation? I would like to make my mom try it but i don't know if it would be dangerous or not, she is still not dedicated but i would like to introduce here to meditations.
Satanas can be used for anything so its basically used for material purposes. HPMaxine had a post on the old forums where she showed the way how to make it more powerful.

I switched from Satanama to Satanas a few years ago for a few months. Stupid decision. I had been using Satanama almost daily for over 5 years, and it was wonderful for me. Satanas empowers, so I use that to empower, but it does not have the effects that Satanama has. I switched back to Satanama once I figured that out. I use Satanas daily for empowerment before RTR's, but it does not have the anti-ageing and other benefits of Satanama. I literally felt like I was getting older once I stopped it :?

Satanama is used by non-SS as well, it is in many yoga DVD's and meditation instructions, along with the mudras for it. Ana Brett of the Raviana DVD's is in her 30's but looks 20.

Lydia said:
I switched from Satanama to Satanas a few years ago for a few months. Stupid decision. I had been using Satanama almost daily for over 5 years, and it was wonderful for me. Satanas empowers, so I use that to empower, but it does not have the effects that Satanama has. I switched back to Satanama once I figured that out. I use Satanas daily for empowerment before RTR's, but it does not have the anti-ageing and other benefits of Satanama. I literally felt like I was getting older once I stopped it :?

Satanama is used by non-SS as well, it is in many yoga DVD's and meditation instructions, along with the mudras for it. Ana Brett of the Raviana DVD's is in her 30's but looks 20.
Thanks you so much Lydia! So what i thought it's true, Satanama has different effects from Satanas, so i guess Satanama is more a healing mantra while Satanas is more empowering.

My mom has been opened herseld on the idea of meditation, after she seen the effects on me. I've been making her do some affirmation and she likes it but i've seen on the internet that this mantra have many good effects so i want to make her try it plus Satanama is the name of our God so i can introduce her a bit on this :D

Lydia said:

How many repetitions of Satanama do you usually do? Do you use any mudra with it as well?

Satanama definitely has the anti aging effect. I had the same idea that Lydia had, I usually chant satanama everyday when I first wake up, it is also useful for cleansing the soul, as I've noticed alot of the bad negative thoughts I've had from mental abuse, and internal confusion gone away from using this mantra. Mageson had a sermon awhile ago where he mentioned it how it cleanses all the enemy energy out of the soul. Personally my opinion is doing satanama everyday, for years is a very, very good idea. Satanas, reminds me more of the energies of the sowilo rune. Maybe doing it everyday as well would be even better, but Satanama is like turning back the clock when used consistently, very subtle. But it adds up.

Lydia said:

You got me at the "anti-ageing" part. I'm going to implement it to my daily routine now.
So basically you go from index-to pinky connecting with thumb and do all of these vibrations with one breath. Sah - tsah - nah - mah?

Is the t like ts or hard t?

Jack said:
Satanama is used to open astral senses and is used for spiritual purposes. Egon had a video about it somewhere. Search Egons posts. Some say you can use it like the Raum formula too. Telling your mom to do Satanama meditation might be seriously problematic. Satanama acts on the astral senses so it opens the door towards astral entities and you know how those bastards can be. Tell your mom to do Yoga first. Then tell her about aura cleaning and aura of protection. Then Satanama meditation. Its a really powerful meditation so be warned, the ones not protected are open to attacks from enemy entities. This is the Same reason multitudes of people give up on meditations or are attacked and go to the other side, because they don't have the current guidance or even worse they have guidance that wants to kill them.
BTW what I'm talking about here is not Satanamas general use but the astral senses meditation where you inhale and vibrate one letter in the crown and exhale vibrating another letter in the third. This is supposed to be done 108 times while changing hand mudras.

Are you using an affirmation (and which one if you do) after SATANAMA ?
It's already preprogrammed to do the specific things it does for a gentile soul isn't it.

ArgelAstari said:
How many repetitions of Satanama do you usually do? Do you use any mudra with it as well?

Mudra: touch thumb tip to index fingertip and vibrate Sah. Then, thumb tip to middle fingertip and vibrate Tah (hard T, sounds a bit like TZZZ-AH when vibrating). Thumb tip to ring finger tip, vibrate Nah. Thumb tip to pinky fingertip, Mah.

As for reps, I used to just do however long I felt necessary, but now I do it in the way that another SS wrote a few years ago, they got it from one of our Gods:

7x into base chakra, 7x into sacral, etc all the way up through each chakra.

Then, 7x into crown again, and 7x into each chakra going down.

This brings the count up to 98, so you can do 10 into aura for 108 total, or 13 into aura for 111 total. It is easy to keep count to 7 while doing the mudras, and it helps to strengthen your focus :)

I didn't know SATANAMA produced more telamorese I thought it was only the Kundalini Yoga. I'm going to implement this tonight after my KY. I'll try to do them together or whatever feels more comfortable. I've been noticing a lot of health benefits doing KY 108 reps everyday so now I feel like of excited adding SATANAMA. :D

Lydia said:
ArgelAstari said:

Mudra: touch thumb tip to index fingertip and vibrate Sah. Then, thumb tip to middle fingertip and vibrate Tah (hard T, sounds a bit like TZZZ-AH when vibrating). Thumb tip to ring finger tip, vibrate Nah. Thumb tip to pinky fingertip, Mah.

As for reps, I used to just do however long I felt necessary, but now I do it in the way that another SS wrote a few years ago, they got it from one of our Gods:

This brings the count up to 98, so you can do 10 into aura for 108 total, or 13 into aura for 111 total. It is easy to keep count to 7 while doing the mudras, and it helps to strengthen your focus :)

When doing one rep, it's all in one breath right? Or one breath each syllable? Like one for Sa then one Ta then one for Na and one breath for Ma? I've seen a video on this but I can't remember how it went.

Lydia said:
ArgelAstari said:

Ignore that last post. I just saw Egon's post >.<

I'm experimenting doing 100x like the Watchtower meditation in the 6th chakra (20 rounds), then 8x using the mudras like the video/sermon.

Lydia said:
ArgelAstari said:

hailourtruegod said:
I didn't know SATANAMA produced more telamorese I thought it was only the Kundalini Yoga. I'm going to implement this tonight after my KY. I'll try to do them together or whatever feels more comfortable. I've been noticing a lot of health benefits doing KY 108 reps everyday so now I feel like of excited adding SATANAMA. :D

HP Mageson posted an article about 7-8 years ago with sources about Satanama lengthening telomeres, I think you can search online about it too :)

Lydia said:
ArgelAstari said:

Lydia it is very interesting!thank you for posting this!I will now sure add this mantra in my meditation program!But one small question :Don't you use any affirmation after you finish the vibrations?

Νίκος said:
Lydia it is very interesting!thank you for posting this!I will now sure add this mantra in my meditation program!But one small question : Don't you use any affirmation after you finish the vibrations?

I affirm that my telemeres are repairing and healthy, and Satan's DNA in me is activated. I based this off a few sermons about how our immortality gene is turned off, and that we have Satan's DNA, so I started affirming this. I'm not sure if this is the best thing to do or if it's necessary, but it felt right to me. You can also affirm that you are healthy and/or advancing continuously, just as an idea :)

Lydia said:
Νίκος said:
Lydia it is very interesting!thank you for posting this!I will now sure add this mantra in my meditation program!But one small question : Don't you use any affirmation after you finish the vibrations?

I affirm that my telemeres are repairing and healthy, and Satan's DNA in me is activated. I based this off a few sermons about how our immortality gene is turned off, and that we have Satan's DNA, so I started affirming this. I'm not sure if this is the best thing to do or if it's necessary, but it felt right to me. You can also affirm that you are healthy and/or advancing continuously, just as an idea :)
Thank you for sharing this Lydia I will try it too! :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back