Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Yule

darkmonkey666

I will make my own post so this doesn't take the other one off topic as I thought of posting it there.

My question is it ok if I were to go to a Yule celebration that was hosted by pagans or any of their other events. There is one near me and I was thinking about it but i dont want to get involved in enemy shit. Then again I wanted to meet people like I said in my other topics anyways but dont want to do something that would put me in danger.
Also I would not want to dishonor Satan somehow as this is his time of the year

You make your own decisions man, you don't need to ask if its okay or not, its up-to you to decide for yourself.

darkmonkey666 said:
I will make my own post so this doesn't take the other one off topic as I thought of posting it there.

My question is it ok if I were to go to a Yule celebration that was hosted by pagans or any of their other events. There is one near me and I was thinking about it but i dont want to get involved in enemy shit. Then again I wanted to meet people like I said in my other topics anyways but dont want to do something that would put me in danger.
Most modern neo-Pagan events are infested with enemy bullshit such as New Age. Tbh I’d just discreetly spread JoS flyers there and spread flyers that explain the connection between Odin and Satan with the JoS link.

Academic Scholar said:
darkmonkey666 said:

Most modern neo-Pagan events are infested with enemy bullshit such as New Age. Tbh I’d just discreetly spread JoS flyers there and spread flyers that explain the connection between Odin and Satan with the JoS link.

Good idea. This is a pagan event for my entire state where people from all over come around to a hotel that happens to be very near me. So I'm sure that would make an impact maybe. To the person who said do whatever you want I know that but what I was asking about was because of the fact that there is sure to be enemy bs there.

When you say discreetly hand out fliars though you mean hide them around places does anyone have any good ones made up already.

That reminds me that it's not a bad idea to place fliars around different areas anyways I forgot about that completely. When I don't have anything to do I might do that as well.

Can someone explain though how to hand out fliars at an event without being too obvious or bringing unwanted attention to myself

There's some websites where you can design and order a big stack of business cards. You can get some made with www.joyofsatan.org www.kabbalahexposed.com www.exposingchristianity.com and put piles of them out on all the tables. Most of the people there should be curious enough to at least look up what these are all about. Like putting links in the comment section, but in real life. Much more likely of actually working, anybody there is because their soul wants to come to the truth they're at least close.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back