Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Anyone know Demon Mulciber?

Azorm

I think he is trying to contact me. Does anybody know him? Any information would help me a lot. How does his energy feels, color of his voice, appearance, behavior?
I don't want to talk or have anything with some enemy entity so please help me

Hail Satan

Keeping opening all your senses. If it's bed energy or you get bad intentions or feelings from this entity, it's the enemy. If it's your Guardian Demon or a God or a Demon of Satan then it'll be good energy and such. Satan and his Demons do not harm us. The enemy does. So if you're getting ill will from this entity, stay away from it. If you need serious help call upon Satan and have him help you and or send a Protector Demon to help. Also keep up your aura or protection and do aura cleaning and what not. If you're dedicated too you might wanna look into Blue Satanic Energy as it's of Satan and will harm the enemy. Hope I helped and best of luck.

Hail Satan!

I have a hunch that it could be either Allocer or Sabnock.
You could draw their sigils and perform a standard ritual. Or just go through the list of Gods in JoS and see what you're most attracted to.

I already know my guardian. Just Mulciber wanted to talk to me. Everything is fine now, thank you.
It was little bit confusing at the beginning, but it turned out just fine. We were close before so he wanted to talk again with me

Hail Satan
Hail Marduk

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back