Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Celtic Goddess Morrighan

Hi SSAmonra,

I wrote this post about the Morrigan in the old Joy of Satan forums.

I used the Foundation Meditation to inhale Her energy in from the sigil which I had drawn out, not really exhaling the breath fully afterwards but retaining it as much as possible.

Note: These are *my personal* experiences. What works and has happened to me may differ from what happens to you when you invoke the Gods, including how many breaths you need to take in of the particular God/dess' energy.
I don't have a lot to go by, as I have never read or heard of other's experiences of their invoking the Powers of Hell, other then what I read by Vovim Baghie and on the Joy of Satan website.

10 breaths in- I see Flauros sigil, which I have drawn out and framed, with a bright blood red background, with my third eye.
(The paper I have drawn it on is white, with black ink for the writing and the sigil itself.)

I can hear clashing of melee weapons on shields and vice versa. I am starting to get the shakes and feel nervous a bit. I never got the shakes before so I shake it off (pun intended) thinking it may be enemy spirits. But I decide to take another 10 breaths and see if it goes away or remains. If it remains, it's me and it's a reaction from her energy.

13 Breaths in- I feel HER. The warm, loving, powerful and kind energy that I recognize from the past few experiences with meeting Her.

Somewhere between 14-20 breaths, I felt the din of battle as if it were in my room. I heard the clashing of steel with steel; and steel with shield. It surrounded me in my bedroom. It was louder than before (at 10 breaths.) I did not realize it at the time but this was when Flauros was in my room, and had come to me in the guise of the Morrigan, a Goddess of War and Sovereignty, whom I am more familiar with than Her other faces.

I heard Her battle cry, it was with without words and crystal clear, like a clarion. She was urging and encouraging on Her favored warriors on the battle field. To hear Her voice and cry gave me strength inside, an indomitable and powerful strength within the soul and body.
The shakes subsided a bit, and I was more used to them after the 10th breath of breathing in Her energy.

I scribbled these before I felt Her leaving after my 20th breath. I asked a question of Her, and She answered and I was comforted by Her answer. I was strengthened, encouraged and felt more positive afterwards. I also felt elated and wide, wide awake.

When I finished writing I got up and realized She had blessed my room and me. I did not expect that but it was a lovely, thoughtful and pleasant surprise.

Thank you for reading. I hope you have learned more about this majestic, beautiful and loving Goddess.

Hail Flauros! All Hail the Morrigan!

The Morrigan's Goetic name is Flauros.

I know the ridiculousness that is promoted that you speak of by the Coru Cathobodua Priesthood.

However, putting that aside, there is an excellent book by Morpheus Ravenna called "Book of the Great Queen." I have read it twice, and found it to be quite good. She leaves out 99% of the political leftist and interracial hogwash that is on her site and simply writes about the Morrigan. It's well-researched and informative, if you want to learn more about this goddess. Another good one is by Morgan Daimler, called "The Morrigan: Meeting the Great Queens" which is a small, information-packed book that is good as an introduction to her.

Morpheus Ravenna's website also has video classes that span from 2-3 hours on her. They are $25 USD each, they are information-heavy and I found them to be helpful in understanding Celtic culture, history, and the myths that the Morrigan features in.

I don't agree with Ravenna's political views and the "activist" work she does. I think it's a waste of her time, but that's just my opinion. But her writing is better than the fluffy Wiccan bullshit out there about the Morrigan.

Another priestess of the Morrigan is an Irish author named Lora O'Brien. I also don't suscribe to or like her political views (they are the same as Ravenna's) but she has a 6 month course that covers a lot of ground. I took it and got a lot out of it. It's 500 Euros though (if I recall correctly.) It's a lot, but if you are on a tight budget there are scholarship offers (where you don't have to pay) or you cay pay in installments (which is what I did.)

No, they did not ask me to promote these books or sites for them. I get nothing out of talking about these women and their work.

However, I do respect the work they have done in the Pagan community and the work they have done for the Morrigan.

I am just stating and listing what helped me in my relationship to the Morrigan. To understand the culture, history and myths that she came from is to understand her better.

I have found in my relationship to her is that what you ask her for, she will give wholly and fully. She will turn your life upside down if it suits her to chisel, carve and shape you into the person you need to be. Whether in general or to work with her, and carry out her will.

If she is sending you signs and you wish to answer her Call, know that she sees something in you that you may or may not see in yourself, and perhaps she wishes to work with you. I have found being extremely respectful, honest, and keeping your word and promises/contracts/oaths to her is very, very important. She will keep her end of the contract as well, as long as your keep up yours.

I hope this helped a bit.

All hail the Morrigan!

Morrighan=Lilith

In case you didnt know , she or Father Satan should never be summoned. They appear to whom they desire.

Hail Lord Buer!!!!
Hail Satan!!!!

Wotanwarrior said:
Morrighan is Flauros also known as Haures, she told me this herself.
Haures ? Do you mean Lord Horus ? Lord Horus is a male God.

It is definitely possible for Haures/Flauros to make herself known as the Morrigan to many people. When I talk about her in groups on social media, I mention that my UPG (Unverified Personal Gnosis) that she is the Goetic Demoness Flauros. I do this so I don't get roasted or kicked out because some people (who are long time devotees of the Morrigan) are so absolute that she is x or y and are not open-minded enough to consider another option. So I put it out there for them.

I have read one post where a woman mentioned that the Morrigan came to her in a dream and had the blood red hair and eyes, fair white skin and thin build (this was in a Morrigan group on the Net.)

The way the Morrigan first showed herself to me was in a crow form. It was a vision. I was lying in bed, trying to nap and was very relaxed. The room was dark, but not pitch black (it was daytime.) She appeared in my mind, cocking her head this way and that the way birds do, as if examining me. Her eyes had a blood red tinge to them, but you could still see the brown pupil underneath, that crows have. She had the sharpest eyes I had ever seen on anyone. They missed nothing.

I have not seen her in any other forms since in visions or dreams, but she comes to visit me here and there.

Instead of making a new thread, I thought I'd just put this piece of writing in here.
I hope it reaches the people it needs to.

There is a many great things coming,
that you must prepare for.
It goes beyond discipline and focus,
it becomes a necessity everyday
as breathing is, if not more so
Your mindset and attitude,
behavior and actions,
either make you a winner, a survivor
or you will fall with the old world
that you, and others
must clean up in preparation for the
New World that is on your doorstep.
There is no more time for waiting
to get your shit together,
You must see the urgency and move
with the tides.
We have reached the end of our rope with you,
You must change your ways
or fall into ashes with the enemy
And face your Maker when you die;
Or would you rather live, honorably and honestly
Drinking with the gods
And dining among friends?
Would you rather be rotten and weeded out
or take your rightful place as a Satanist?
We have much work for you to do,
there is no time to lose.
We would hate to see you go, don't throw your potential away
It's time to prove your love and loyalty to Satan and the Gods of Hell
in action.

Instead of making a new thread, I thought I'd just put this piece of writing in here.

behavior and actions,
that you, and others
with the tides.
Drinking with the gods
in action.

magus.immortalis said:

but why exactly in this post?

I understood the message, very awakening

SdD said:
magus.immortalis said:

but why exactly in this post?

I understood the message, very awakening

It was inspired by the Morrigan/Flauros. Hence sticking it in this thread. I wrote it down by hand at first and then put it up here.

Because the gods and goddesses can appear differently to different individuals.... I am going to write this the best way possible.

My experience:
Morrighan doesn't come in the same way of the description given as you know of her to be. I do not think she is a daemon. In fact I feel like she is not even one of the goetia. And the description of Haures in the JoS website (as what you said Morrighan is), does not ring true for me very well. She doesn't appear like a blond hair at all, but she has manifested as the red fiery hair before and the other color her hair is dark nut brown, (not black) and was always white. Her eyes can change colors.

She may defend those she call her own, she has taught me a few things. I have had several dreams of her before. I know they are her because of her ability to come in the form of crows. And the fact and NOT just in my dreams, I have spoken with Morrighan in my mind before and then a series of crows would always show up. At first I think its coincidence until later....

Yes she is definitely my primary Matron/Patron because I recall asking Father Satan on "who" is my GD? (or in this case who was my guardian or patron) I had my answer in form of crows. Then during my conversation, I felt conflicted as to whether she is one of the goetia or not. I am aware not all gods and goddesses are listed in the JoS website. She always seem to respond to me in a very intelligent way through mother nature.

I think my biggest issue is when people are speaking for Daemons, or gods and goddesses themselves. And that its suppose to be truth for the other person as well.

magus.immortalis said:

behavior and actions,
that you, and others
with the tides.
Drinking with the gods
in action.

Okay I am responding to this now. (It is me beareroflightandtrth83) because of recent experiences and her strong presence in my life and the messages she has been sending me. I wrote elsewhere the enemy has been giving me a lot of "end of the world" dreams, and also I dream of being in a war against enemy greys, reptillians and enemy Nordics. This reality is very real, people don't realize it, at one point I thought it was just a way to perpetuate certain realities but it was leading to ignorance and stupidity but definitely got kicked back in line. So yes I am taking my rightful place as SS

Transviking said:
magus.immortalis said:

behavior and actions,
that you, and others
with the tides.
Drinking with the gods
in action.

Okay I am responding to this now. (It is me beareroflightandtrth83) because of recent experiences and her strong presence in my life and the messages she has been sending me. I wrote elsewhere the enemy has been giving me a lot of "end of the world" dreams, and also I dream of being in a war against enemy greys, reptillians and enemy Nordics. This reality is very real, people don't realize it, at one point I thought it was just a way to perpetuate certain realities but it was leading to ignorance and stupidity but definitely got kicked back in line. So yes I am taking my rightful place as SS

Not sure if you're up to date on current events. Or working with an agenda "unknown" to others but yourself and your bosses.

I don't trust the "Morrigan" anymore. I learned the hard way, with wasted money, energy, emotional investment that I got double-talk, absolutely nothing in return but illusions and pretty words and prettier-packaged "promises."

There are many out there who pretend to be so-and-so.

There's a War going on right now.
For me, I only TRUST and FOLLOW Satan.
Only Him.

beareroflightandtrth83 said:
I think my biggest issue is when people are speaking for Daemons, or gods and goddesses themselves. And that its suppose to be truth for the other person as well.

It seems this is directed at me.

Well, people can make mistakes. I have.
I didn't know certain things at certain times in the past. I know better now.

Sometimes, it wasn't time for me to know. Because things did not come to that right time when things are revealed and made clearly. Especially concerning my own past guardians.

I only trust Satan now.

I announce my mistakes when the time is right, in the right thread/post/situation online or off.

magus.immortalis said:
beareroflightandtrth83 said:

It seems this is directed at me.

Well, people can make mistakes. I have.
I didn't know certain things at certain times in the past. I know better now.

Sometimes, it wasn't time for me to know. Because things did not come to that right time when things are revealed and made clearly. Especially concerning my own past guardians.

I only trust Satan now.

I announce my mistakes when the time is right, in the right thread/post/situation online or off.

-_- ............. please .... disappear

Wow I don't know what to say to your experience are you sure its not the enemy masquerading as her?

No it wasn't directed at you but in general.

Wow, I don't know what to think. The only thing I can think of as to why you would have such an experience with the Morrighan. In the Celtic lore, she is known as a shapeshifter and at times she is also known to actually be a teacher and sometimes those lessons are hard. Well I have always had a sense, that I always reluctantly believed Morrighan was Flarous. I feel Morrighan is a real goddess but I never felt she was a Daemon per se. If this was just recent, trust me, she has a purpose for teaching someone when it comes to that type of whatever experience you are describing, the only thing I can say, is for Morrighan's sake, do not give up on her, listen to her lesson she may be trying to teach you. Sometimes we are our own worse enemy.

magus.immortalis said:
Transviking said:
magus.immortalis said:

behavior and actions,
that you, and others
with the tides.
Drinking with the gods
in action.

Not sure if you're up to date on current events. Or working with an agenda "unknown" to others but yourself and your bosses.

I don't trust the "Morrigan" anymore. I learned the hard way, with wasted money, energy, emotional investment that I got double-talk, absolutely nothing in return but illusions and pretty words and prettier-packaged "promises."

Only Him.
I mean, some months ago you were literally saying delusional shit about your conversations with the Gods and somekind of girl who was jealous of you and whatever and now you say you don't trust any God but Satan. That's bullshit. It seems like you are overestimating your ability of telepathy and just making up these conversations in your mind and then blame the Gods for this idiocy. That's pathetic and delusional.You just look dumb by saying this stupid shit about not trusting any other God than Satan, and you've been here for so long.

AldebaranDeTauro said:
Morrighan=Lilith

In case you didnt know , she or Father Satan should never be summoned. They appear to whom they desire.

Hail Lord Buer!!!!
Hail Satan!!!!

You are right.

Cernunnos=Satan
Bel=Beelzebub
Brigid=Ashtaroth
Lugh=Azazel
Morrigan=Lilith

Nah Aquarius you are just an idiot who does the whole negative advocacy. But then again you are a young arrogant man who has a lot to learn in life, you need to grow up. The fact you came HERE in this thread to respond to me is just showing you are definitely a psychic vampire and acting like a kike because you want to disrupt whats going on and it appears you are not even taking this situation seriously. Since you are here to respond to ME just shows your true colors. Sorry to burst your bubble dude, because after this comment, I will NOT be responding to you. I am only writing this so other people will be informed of you and what you are.

Aldrick said:
AldebaranDeTauro said:
Morrighan=Lilith

Hail Lord Buer!!!!
Hail Satan!!!!

You are right.

Cernunnos=Satan
Bel=Beelzebub
Brigid=Ashtaroth
Lugh=Azazel
Morrigan=Lilith

Lugh=Satan

to the the priest (or priestess) can you ignore that or disapprove that post I made to Aquarius? I realize I am just feeding into the negativity don't feel like dealing with him and I did put him on ignore. I am more focused on other things like the coronavirus and sharing information with others. I would really appreciate it. And thanks for all you do on the forums. I really appreciate it on a personal level.

Transviking said:
Nah Aquarius you are just an idiot who does the whole negative advocacy. But then again you are a young arrogant man who has a lot to learn in life, you need to grow up. The fact you came HERE in this thread to respond to me is just showing you are definitely a psychic vampire and acting like a kike because you want to disrupt whats going on and it appears you are not even taking this situation seriously. Since you are here to respond to ME just shows your true colors. Sorry to burst your bubble dude, because after this comment, I will NOT be responding to you. I am only writing this so other people will be informed of you and what you are.
Who the fuck's even talking to you you dumb degenerate, I was talking to Magus, I don't care shit about you as long as you don't promote your degenerate transgender ideology, which you already do with your stupid name.

magus.immortalis said:
Aldrick said:
AldebaranDeTauro said:
Morrighan=Lilith

Hail Lord Buer!!!!
Hail Satan!!!!

You are right.

Cernunnos=Satan
Bel=Beelzebub
Brigid=Ashtaroth
Lugh=Azazel
Morrigan=Lilith

Lugh=Satan

How about NO? Azazel Himself stated that He is Celtic God Lugh. Please ... wtf is happening with you??????

magus.immortalis said:
Transviking said:
magus.immortalis said:

behavior and actions,
that you, and others
with the tides.
Drinking with the gods
in action.

Only Him.

Oy vey! Goyim! Dont trust in the Demons! Dont trust in your Gods! Snicker snicker.

Dont trust Aldrick, because he doesnt agree with this. He calls it out. Oy! Annuda Holocaust. Shoah!

Clergy call this out. But no mediators. No mediators Goyim. I make the rules as I go along. If you want to ignore that, that's on you. Cuz were all equal.

Dont call out my big nose Goyim. Only trust Satan. Who oh that's right. He Is too busy to talk to you. Who would have Demons work personally with you, to advance. So if everyone started calling up Satan. He wouldn't have time for anyone. No one would get help.

See how I make what looks like Decent advice, actually very detrimental? Then peddle it around, and demand everyone to accept?

Hail Satan but not Abraxas!
Magus immortalis

Honestly, you either knock this shit off, or I will start a petition, of who wants to see you banned. Because Clergy will only tolerate this shit for so long.

Transviking said:

I advice you to stay silent when you don't know what you're talking about. magus.immortalis has been convincing herself for years that she's communicating with the Gods and has admitted several years ago that it turned out to be the enemy all along (surprise surprise) but yet somehow didn't learn the lesson, and now that she had another bad experience with the "gods" she's bashing them all like a moron. And then Aquarius called her out for being a moron and you for some reason call him names for it?

If you disrespect the Gods, you're disrespecting us all, and most importantly, you're disrespecting Satan.

And to you magus, I hope to Gods you're reading this. The Gods of hell are under Satan's COMMAND, do you understand what that means? He rules them and us ALL, he doesn't allow the Gods to do harmful stuff to Satanists nor he would let them "betray" you or whatever moronic reasoning you could come up with. The Gods themselves would never harm us anyway, you know this and you knew you were deluded by the enemy all along and yet somehow the most "logical" reasoning you could come up with is that the Gods are not to be trusted, because of what? They refuse to come comfort you while you're dealing with teenage drama? Boohoo, grow up.

You would expect more mature reasoning from an SS who has been dedicated for what now? 10 years?
Let this be a lesson to you all morons who keep having imaginary conversation with the "Gods" and keep "establishing friendships" with as many Gods as possible as if they were collecting Pokemons. We're at time of war, do you understand what this means? It means the Gods don't have time to deal with your childish bullshit.

Aldrick said:
AldebaranDeTauro said:
Morrighan=Lilith

Hail Lord Buer!!!!
Hail Satan!!!!

You are right.

Cernunnos=Satan
Bel=Beelzebub
Brigid=Ashtaroth
Lugh=Azazel
Morrigan=Lilith

You're right, Morrigan was known as the lady of the lake who is a title with which Lilith was known in European pagan mythology.

Coraxo said:
Transviking said:

I advice you to stay silent when you don't know what you're talking about. magus.immortalis has been convincing herself for years that she's communicating with the Gods and has admitted several years ago that it turned out to be the enemy all along (surprise surprise) but yet somehow didn't learn the lesson, and now that she had another bad experience with the "gods" she's bashing them all like a moron. And then Aquarius called her out for being a moron and you for some reason call him names for it?

If you disrespect the Gods, you're disrespecting us all, and most importantly, you're disrespecting Satan.

And to you magus, I hope to Gods you're reading this. The Gods of hell are under Satan's COMMAND, do you understand what that means? He rules them and us ALL, he doesn't allow the Gods to do harmful stuff to Satanists nor he would let them "betray" you or whatever moronic reasoning you could come up with. The Gods themselves would never harm us anyway, you know this and you knew you were deluded by the enemy all along and yet somehow the most "logical" reasoning you could come up with is that the Gods are not to be trusted, because of what? They refuse to come comfort you while you're dealing with teenage drama? Boohoo, grow up.

You would expect more mature reasoning from an SS who has been dedicated for what now? 10 years?
Let this be a lesson to you all morons who keep having imaginary conversation with the "Gods" and keep "establishing friendships" with as many Gods as possible as if they were collecting Pokemons. We're at time of war, do you understand what this means? It means the Gods don't have time to deal with your childish bullshit.

Actually you don’t know Aquarius like I do or don’t know the whole story or if you do know and willingly decide to be an asshole like him well then I’ll have to make decisions of getting rid of unnecessary words on my screen. Personally to you I mean not to offend but I won’t put up with immature people. I’m too old for that. So I will remain silent since you don’t know what I’m talking about. He is two faced he acts like an SS and I am SS I was focused on the gods and other stuff in case you don’t know his disruptive behavior acting Jewish and promotes enemy programming. Other than that , Aquarius which he probably wants this in getting his ego fed when someone takes up for him. No one has taken up for me and I’m SS and I don’t expect anyone too either they are just folks online.

By the way I don’t live up to what people want or think I should be and if I don’t fit in with whatever views they have, that’s not my problem but theirs and I stay away from people.

Which I should inform anyone else who wants to take Aquarius side, I am not asking anyone to take my side but if you choose to, I will be ignoring posts in regarding him or anyone taking up for him because his words are a waste of space on my computer screen and he wants attention from me and isn't gonna get it and I have other things to worry about than him. I am actually surprised anyone would start shit or whatever while we are on lockdown, coronavirus, or should I say, in the middle of a WAR wants to try and personally attack other SS and call me delusional when its the other way around. I posted elsewhere the enemy wants disunity among SS and unfortunately the enemy is trying really hard to get rid of us.

I'm not searching attention from you dummy, the world doesn't revolve around you and your transgenderism, infact, as you may see I haven't even spoke to you on this forum other than replying to you when you bashed me because you thought I was speaking to you.

If you decide to speak about transgenderism then yes I will be forced to speak out against that and your ideas because I don't want naiver people to fall in that mental trap, especially teenagers who easily believe stuff. So long

Transviking said:
Aquarius wasn't even talking to you! She was talking about that person Magus and her stupid rampage against all of the gods and trusting only Satan which guess what? Satan probably hates that but she is way too delusional and emotional. You didn't read the stuff she wrote so don't go blame Aquarius like she offended you when she didn't even mention your name.

mercury_wisdom said:
Transviking said:
Aquarius wasn't even talking to you! She was talking about that person Magus and her stupid rampage against all of the gods and trusting only Satan which guess what? Satan probably hates that but she is way too delusional and emotional. You didn't read the stuff she wrote so don't go blame Aquarius like she offended you when she didn't even mention your name.
I'm a guy by the way Brother :p

Transviking said:
Actually you don’t know Aquarius like I do or don’t know the whole story or if you do know and willingly decide to be an asshole like him well then I’ll have to make decisions of getting rid of unnecessary words on my screen. Personally to you I mean not to offend but I won’t put up with immature people. I’m too old for that. So I will remain silent since you don’t know what I’m talking about. He is two faced he acts like an SS and I am SS I was focused on the gods and other stuff in case you don’t know his disruptive behavior acting Jewish and promotes enemy programming. Other than that , Aquarius which he probably wants this in getting his ego fed when someone takes up for him. No one has taken up for me and I’m SS and I don’t expect anyone too either they are just folks online.

By the way I don’t live up to what people want or think I should be and if I don’t fit in with whatever views they have, that’s not my problem but theirs and I stay away from people.

Dear TransViking,

this whole conversation isn't about you nor doesn't concern you, yet you somehow still managed to make it about you and spark some childish drama out of thin air.

No one cares about your childish feelings nor about "taking sides". You accuse others of being immature yet you're the only one screeching around here and not even exclusively in this topic.

Also you claim you're "too old" for this and that you'll "remain silent" but you still end up doing the opposite, perhaps you're the "two faced" and the "immature" one after all.

Again, this topic isn't about you nor is it about telling you what to do or how to act. Literally no one cares about your feelings right now, if you want to talk about your feelings and discuss them then go ahead and make a topic for your own and whoever cares enough will take time out of their day to drop a comment and validate your emotions.

Let me remind you that you started all of this by insulting Aquarius for a calling someone out for insulting the Gods. If you commenting on what he said is silver, then your silence would be gold.

Transviking said:
Aquarius was not responding to you there. If you actually look before you start complaining about someone, Aquarius was responding to Magus.immortalis. You were quoted by magus.immortalis when Aquarius replied to her, so it looks like you were quoted too. But it's not about you.

Magus immortalis is someone who spent years doing all kinds of extreme drugs and is often hallucinating imaginary arguments between her and the gods. She has written several times before these stories of goddesses being mad at her and doing things to her like a child would do to try to bother her. All her comments are either about her being mad at a goddess, or a goddess being mad at her. She thinks she is always talking with these gods but it's her own imagination and hallucination from a brain messed up by many drugs. Then comes here and always writes comments talking bad about the gods and how the gods can't be trusted, the gods really all want to hurt us and trick us, the gods are mad at us, they don't care about us, and all kinds of garbage like that. This is why Aquarius doesn't like her. And Aquarius was talking bad about her, not you.

Transviking, I like you and I have always been friendly and respectful with you. I hope you understand.

Aquarius said:
mercury_wisdom said:
Transviking said:
I'm a guy by the way Brother :p
Okay noted :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back