Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Her Morning routine with...Jesus lol

luis

This video is so funny and at first i thought she was making fun of xtians but she is serious lol if you want to see how an advanced Xtian looks like here it is: https://youtu.be/9UZ8Q2DtYec
She look possesed and we all know (thanks to HP Mageson sermons) that she is. It's honestly digusting.

Poweredbythesun said:
Just from looking at her, there is much wrong. She strikes me as a jew, but I wouldn't be surprised if that's just because of her dedication to Jewsus

I feel the same way about her to me her forehead looks misperportioned but maybe not maybe it’s just cause she loves Jewsus so much like you said

I don't think she is a jew but she is in an advanced stage of xianity and they start to look and feel jewish at that stage.

In the comments there are people that know here and they say she is so nice, She is faking it, how can't they see how fake she is? And i wonder if they start to say bad things about her jewsus if she still will keep that fake smile on lol

I wonder how many times you have to pray to jewsus to become like that? 6.000.000 times? :lol:

HP Mageson666 said:
Dem pits stains..... I think her nickname is "twitch bitch".
She doesn't have the time to shower, so she let jewsus shower her...and when you are at that advanced level of xianity you just become a full kike and don't shower anymore, i guess jewsus likes that smell just like shit smell ;)

I was raised in a fundamentalist bible belt region in one of the mega style churches these people are normal there. This is simply a Golem an alien program note the twitch robot motions the empty stare, the compulsive behaviour the constant stream of booble verses, the alien vibe and all, this person is part of the borg on the psychic plane. She has been absorbed into the thought form of the enemy.

Reckoned666 said:
Love one of the comments:

"GoD WiLl ClEaN Me I DoNt NeEd A sHoWeR"
Well, the time the xtian "god" ruled has not been called the Dung Ages for no reason.

Among the older people who tend to be devout xians I have seen many people like that, they seem literally robots without soul.

HP Mageson666 said:
I was raised in a fundamentalist bible belt region in one of the mega style churches these people are normal there. This is simply a Golem an alien program note the twitch robot motions the empty stare, the compulsive behaviour the constant stream of booble verses, the alien vibe and all, this person is part of the borg on the psychic plane. She has been absorbed into the thought form of the enemy.
I kind feel sorry for her she probabily been forced as a kid to pray to that shit and because she was weak enough she has been absorbed into the thoughtform...but whatever, the only thing we can do is keep doing the Final Rtr so this things don't happen anymore.

Someone should leave a link to Exposing Christianity on her comment section. It might help her or someone else out.

zolaluckystar said:
Here, I 'fixed' it :)

boIHoNN.jpg

LOLZ ;) :D

:lol: :lol: :lol:

This is priceless,omfg xDD

Thank you for making me laugh! XD

I don't know if I should laugh or weep or both.
It just screams jew at me and after watching some more videos from
her channel, I feel kinda sad for her.
Also: https://imgur.com/a/EABTfB7

VioletSatori said:

It certainly isn't hurting the jews,OBVIOUSLY. Fucking trash -_-

That thing is so freaking ugly. She does resemble a jew. Her face is all wrong and her behavior is literally as a baby(the gooey gooey life is rainbows and hugs and kisses. She is unnatural.

VioletSatori said:

I don't think I can watch anymore of her videos

VioletSatori said:
She feels jewish because her soul is absorbed in that jewish servant.

HP Mageson in a sermon said that in the jewish occult practice forma gentile you nave to create a "Holy guardian angel" wich is basicaly a jewish soul so you can connect better to the jewish "god", the same thing happen in xianity, jewsus is the "jewish soul" that xian use to connect to the jewish "god". This is why they feel jewish at the advanced stage.

Let this be a lesson to those who think da Slothz Tales is fictional. Slothz Tale characters are all around you.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back