Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Trouble locating the clairvoyance points.

ArgelAstari

Hey everyone, as this topic's title says I'm having trouble locating my clairvoyance points - especially the ones at the very top. I think the picture on JoS makes it a bit confusing as to how high on the forehead are they.
I would really appreciate if someone could point them out on this drawing.

2BcvpQR.jpg

I did my very best. I personally wouldn't worry too much on the locations if you are working on your clairaudient skills. You must simply focus on listening and thoughts, imprints, etc. will flow into your mind.

Ananda said:

I did my very best. I personally wouldn't worry too much on the locations if you are working on your clairaudient skills. You must simply focus on listening and thoughts, imprints, etc. will flow into your mind.

I appreciate the response, but I meant clairvoyance and not clairaudience.

CcJLHol.jpg

The big one is 3rd eye the extension of Ajra, 6th Chakra.

Anyway you should do Vibrations like Inanna (multiply of 8x) and you WILL feel the energy points then there will be no problems.
Don't forget to raise your energies and make affirmations also.

Reckoned666 said:
CcJLHol.jpg

The big one is 3rd eye the extension of Ajra, 6th Chakra.

Anyway you should do Vibrations like Inanna (multiply of 8x) and you WILL feel the energy points then there will be no problems.
Don't forget to raise your energies and make affirmations also.

Thank you, that's exactly what I wanted.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back