Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Dedication to Satan?

NoCreativeNameHere

I would like to dedicate my soul, but I dont have the necessary tools such as candles to do the ritual, and if I were to have candles I've still got my smoke alarm detector and I'm a bit worried and unsure on how to remove it, and my room doesn't block out sound that well specially since one of my windows is broken. Having free time is not an issue I always have that its mostly the problem regarding those 2 mentioned above. Also doing it in my astral temple is ruled out since I struggle to meditate. So I'm wondering if there is another way to do the ritual without using candles? 2nd when I sign my name in blood do I have to burn the paper or is there anyway to complete it without the need for burning my paper. And not to mention I struggle from social anxiety and am extremely introverted so I'm really not intent on going outside as well there isnt any location near me that would be a good spot to do it.

FilthyGOY666 said:
I would like to dedicate my soul, but I dont have the necessary tools such as candles to do the ritual, and if I were to have candles I've still got my smoke alarm detector and I'm a bit worried and unsure on how to remove it, and my room doesn't block out sound that well specially since one of my windows is broken. Having free time is not an issue I always have that its mostly the problem regarding those 2 mentioned above. Also doing it in my astral temple is ruled out since I struggle to meditate. So I'm wondering if there is another way to do the ritual without using candles? 2nd when I sign my name in blood do I have to burn the paper or is there anyway to complete it without the need for burning my paper. And not to mention I struggle from social anxiety and am extremely introverted so I'm really not intent on going outside as well there isnt any location near me that would be a good spot to do it.

Do you have a garage that isn't smoke detector and stuff filled?

FilthyGOY666 said:

You should clean your bathroom or rent a cheap hotel.
My dedication ritual was very simple.

You don't need a candle or anything fancy. You can just use a lighter. I used an old birthday cake candle.
You can do the whole ritual inside without burning anything, signing your name and all that, then take the paper outside with a lighter to burn it real quick. Should only take like 30 seconds to burn the paper, so don't be anxious noone would have time to see you anyway.

HailMotherLilith said:
Do you have a garage that isn't smoke detector and stuff filled?

No I dont have a garage, I do have a shed which is my dads shed and he wont take kindly knowing that someone has moved his stuff around. Not to mention that one simple mistake wherever I'm dumb enough to make it or not could ignite the whole place on fire since there is a lot of flammable stuff in there. Its possible to remove the alarm, it even says how to do it but not sure how strong(watts) the live parts are just in case I touch them which is what worries me the most. I have also watched a video by aldrich strickland regarding his "Introduction to Satanism part 1" video and he mentioned that you don't need candles he even read the prayer and said thats enough for it, if there is anyway to do the ritual without the need to burn the paper like an alternative then I'll do it til the time is right to perhaps do it again and finish it off 100%

But in the meantime I will keep trying to meditate I do feel like I'm getting closer but the aching of the legs always hinders my progress.

Cacique Satanás said:

Well renting a hotel is definitely not an option, however I could do it in the bathroom as long as it doesn't involve me saying the whole prayer a loud especially the

And if I'm able to say it in my head then I'll do it I was also thinking not sure if it'd be respectful but to do the ritual and go out to my backyard where the barrel is which we used for bonfires light the paper on fire and throw it in there, well its an idea but I'm having 2nd thoughts about this one but might be no problem. Also just another question, if I struggle with meditation then dedicate will it make meditation easier?

Concerning the paper, I think you do indeed have to set it on fire. You don't need to burn it whole thought.
Then you can either keep the ashes or if that's impossible, just dispose of it somehow in a decent way.
I threw mine out of the window in a rush '^-^. Not very appropriate, but I had to do that to avoid being caught.

FilthyGOY666 said:
Cacique Satanás said:

Well renting a hotel is definitely not an option, however I could do it in the bathroom as long as it doesn't involve me saying the whole prayer a loud especially the

And if I'm able to say it in my head then I'll do it I was also thinking not sure if it'd be respectful but to do the ritual and go out to my backyard where the barrel is which we used for bonfires light the paper on fire and throw it in there, well its an idea but I'm having 2nd thoughts about this one but might be no problem. Also just another question, if I struggle with meditation then dedicate will it make meditation easier?

Yes! This idea is PERFECT! Do it! :)

FilthyGOY666 said:
go out to my backyard where the barrel is which we used for bonfires light the paper on fire and throw it in there, well its an idea but I'm having 2nd thoughts about this one but might be no problem. Also just another question, if I struggle with meditation then dedicate will it make meditation easier?
This is perfect, burn it in there. It will only take a few seconds. And you can read the prayer in your mind, it doesn't have to be loud. Dedicating does make meditation easier, it connects your soul into the energy vortex that the gods all share, so it makes everything so much easier.

I just thought about your name, do you really want to be a dirty cattle SLAVE animal, which is what Goy means? Or would you rather be a Satanic human man, a growing god? I think you may want to rethink your username. Good thing is this account is still new, so you won't miss anything by starting a new one with a new name if you choose to do that. When we have strong souls, the labels we put on ourselves can have an energised connection and influence on us.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
You don't need a candle or anything fancy. You can just use a lighter. I used an old birthday cake candle.
You can do the whole ritual inside without burning anything, signing your name and all that, then take the paper outside with a lighter to burn it real quick. Should only take like 30 seconds to burn the paper, so don't be anxious noone would have time to see you anyway.

That's what I've been thinking about doing, I was thinking about placing it in the barrel drum from which we used for bonfires. But the good thing is, is that my room is out the back and its not connected to the house even burning the paper while I stand at my door and say "Mote it be" and "Hail Satan" aloud or in my head will be good enough(if thats acceptable) or even burning the paper wait til its burned away go into my room close the door and then say "Hail Satan"

So it could be like, 1st. I recite the prayer, 2nd. I write my name and sign it in my blood, 3rd I take it out to the backyard set it on fire and 4th. Either say "Hail Satan" while Im still near the paper or go back into my room and say it.

I have asked someone in the comments this question but I wanna get others opinions as well. If I'm struggling with meditation due to a lack of laziness(of cause)and even a lack of concentration will dedicating make it easier to meditate?

FilthyGOY666 said:
Most smoke alarms are easily removed by simply pushing in on it and twisting it either clockwise or counterclockwise depending on the model, and simply put it back in the same way when finished. Candles on that note in my experience rarely set off a smoke detector, especially if you diffuse the smoke quickly after the candles blow out, or unless the smoke detector is only 2-3 feet away from the candles. If you're concerned about sound leaking out of a broken window, get thick curtains or stuff a towel in the cracks of the window.

Also, remember that the main importance of the Dedication ritual is what is in your heart.

I take it you're not exactly the type to get into creepy isolated places at night. That would totally solve your problem.

You can dedicate it in your astral temple (virtual reality style) until you the material conditions are suitable. Just don't use this as an excuse to not do it properly because of the fear of the blood or another random reason.

I actually did my dedication astrally first and during it I promised Satan I would follow up physically asap. Which was after receiving a shipment of candle purchased online.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back