Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Help in increasing Social confidence and a few questions

darkmonkey666

Sorry I accidently deleted the entire block of text when I clicked submit somehow as it asked me to log in and didn't save the text but submitted an empty form.

Anyways I don't want to retype all that.

What are some runes or words of power for increasing confidence in initiating conversations with people.

Does the Jupiter Square help in this if I affirm it too since it's in a fire sign.

If I do sun square is it a waste of time.

I will do Mars spiritual square to increase confidence when it enters aries will that help.

Anything else that will help.

What techniques can I do to attract a person comparable with me and my beliefs I want to do two parts one to increase confidence and the other to attract positive decent people who are either Satanic or are open to the truth or at least not on enemy side in beliefs and practices.

I am outgoing not shy but fail at the beginning in meeting people I don't know what to say and clam up so I have few people I even interact with same with relationships though when I know someone I am always talking hanging out etc so I am not a loner. It takes a few meetings and when I know the person I am ok.

How do I create an affirmation to attract the right kind of person without it being a paragraph long and probably not working cause it is too specific and nothing exists for the energy to work on. I need it to be short and to the point but not backfire.

That's it I need help as I feel completely lost inside and don't know what to do in my life and have no one I can fully explain anything to who fully undwesranda

darkmonkey666 said:
Sorry I accidently deleted the entire block of text when I clicked submit somehow as it asked me to log in and didn't save the text but submitted an empty form.

What are some runes or words of power for increasing confidence in initiating conversations with people.

Does the Jupiter Square help in this if I affirm it too since it's in a fire sign.

I will do Mars spiritual square to increase confidence when it enters aries will that help.

What techniques can I do to attract a person comparable with me and my beliefs I want to do two parts one to increase confidence and the other to attract positive decent people who are either Satanic or are open to the truth or at least not on enemy side in beliefs and practices.

I am outgoing not shy but fail at the beginning in meeting people I don't know what to say and clam up so I have few people I even interact with same with relationships though when I know someone I am always talking hanging out etc so I am not a loner. It takes a few meetings and when I know the person I am ok.

How do I create an affirmation to attract the right kind of person without it being a paragraph long and probably not working cause it is too specific and nothing exists for the energy to work on. I need it to be short and to the point but not backfire.

That's it I need help as I feel completely lost inside and don't know what to do in my life and have no one I can fully explain anything to who fully undwesranda

You over think yourself to Death. Just be Homie. Ribbons and cats. Look were conversating. I dont have to have everything perfect come out of my mouth. You go wow hes weird, i go ahhh looks like a start to a beautiful friendship. My boy here gets it.

Stop giving a shit. People are losers. Pathetic little wannabes who think the world revolves around them. Fuck em. Relationships are trying to trust wholeheartedely that which is untrustworthy. Lets admit it, you wanna get laid. Were taught to say I wanna a relationship. Lets learn the new context. I want pussy.

To do that you gotta stop caring about being confident. To pretend to be confident is really all about control. Everyone wants to control everything. Which is essentially a relationship. Hey woman, me have sexual needs, now do everything i want or me be angry.

You wanna talk to people, then talk. Youre worried they wont like you. Fuck em. You find people that like you for you. The few friends I have like me for who I am. They were the friends worth finding. Because I was myself. I have been fake before and it brought me a bunch of loser, whiny bitches.

Youre a bit of a sensitive one, Embrace that. Its you and people will love that about you. Show your true side, not some fake facade persona. What makes you clam up is your afraid to show the real you. So let your freak flag fly.

Aldrick Strickland said:
darkmonkey666 said:

You over think yourself to Death. Just be Homie. Ribbons and cats. Look were conversating. I dont have to have everything perfect come out of my mouth. You go wow hes weird, i go ahhh looks like a start to a beautiful friendship. My boy here gets it.

Stop giving a shit. People are losers. Pathetic little wannabes who think the world revolves around them. Fuck em. Relationships are trying to trust wholeheartedely that which is untrustworthy. Lets admit it, you wanna get laid. Were taught to say I wanna a relationship. Lets learn the new context. I want pussy.

To do that you gotta stop caring about being confident. To pretend to be confident is really all about control. Everyone wants to control everything. Which is essentially a relationship. Hey woman, me have sexual needs, now do everything i want or me be angry.

You wanna talk to people, then talk. Youre worried they wont like you. Fuck em. You find people that like you for you. The few friends I have like me for who I am. They were the friends worth finding. Because I was myself. I have been fake before and it brought me a bunch of loser, whiny bitches.

Youre a bit of a sensitive one, Embrace that. Its you and people will love that about you. Show your true side, not some fake facade persona. What makes you clam up is your afraid to show the real you. So let your freak flag fly.
Nice advice.

Jack said:
Aldrick Strickland said:
darkmonkey666 said:

Nice advice.

Thanks Brother :)

ANSUZ (God)
Germanic: Aza (Ansuz)
Gothic: Ansus
Norse: Óss, Áss
Anglo-Saxon: Aesc, (Os, Ac)
Icelandic: Óss, Áss
Norwegian: As

#4. Rune of the power of speech, destroys tyranny; “Your spiritual force sets you free” Order, the opposite of chaos, creative inspiration, magickal oratory ability and to persuade others and audiences through speech. Opens channels of self-expression and overcomes obstacles of every kind. Used in removing bindings. Assists in enhancing one’s psychic and magickal abilities. Also used for work in invocations. Used with Lapis Lazuli in working to communicate with Demons.

SOWILO
Germanic: Sugil (Sowilo)
Gothic: Sauil
Norse: Sól
Anglo-Saxon: Sigel
Icelandic: Sól
Norwegian: Sol
Old Danish: Sulu
Old German: Sil, Sigo, Sulhil

#16. Sowilo is the rune of the Sun and can be used in masculine magick. Sowilo is a rune of invincibility, and final triumph. This rune is movement and action and bestows the will to take action. It symbolizes the chakras and the lightening bolt, spark of life. Kundalini is like lightening and flashes in the brain when it connects with the 6th chakra. Sowilo is used to strengthen the will and confidence. It has both shielding and combative properties. Used in understanding the energy forces in the world and on the astral. When used with other runes, it activates and empowers them. It can be used in meditation and to empower the chakras. Brings out one’s leadership abilities and one’s ability to inspire others. Enhances one’s strength of spirit. Gem is the diamond.

Never use "no longer" or "not anymore", better use "removed" and ALWAYS for white magick, use "IN A POSITIVE AND A HEALTHY WAY FOR ME!"

Good luck!

darkmonkey666 said:
Probably Leo would be the sign to go to in initiating conversation. Although you might not sound genuine, you would still be initiating conversations. This is from my own experience with a Leo.

Venus is currently retrograde, I think, and that won't help you... Wait 4 days.

Also, an attractive girl once told me she likes muscles, so that might help you in your pursuit...

darkmonkey666 said:

Read this book: How To Talk to Anyone by Leil Lowndes

Do pushups. Your nose should touch the ground for every push up.
A gym membership is good as well.
And meditate. I see a group of friends every now and then and we all meditate together.
It was very nice.

darkmonkey666 said:

Homie G the Jupes is in sag. Its home sign.. As in the most powerful time to do a Jupiter Square. ")

Wait oh my gods I knew some tid bit of information. Hold on Im suppose to tell you how advanced I am and be little you for your ignorance, to foster some confidence in myself. Plays war music and stares into the distant.

Oh yeah definetely felt something. I feel like a total Alpha now. Thanks internet. Thanks random person.

On another note, there was once a time when a guy just walked up and said Hello. Didnt have to go meditate in a monastary for 4 years. Come back and be like I now have confidence. True Confidence comes in doing something, regardless of if your scared or its hard.

Runes are good. Im just sayin life taught me all my lessons. 17 hour work days built endurance more then Vibrating in my room ever would have.

HauptSturm said:
darkmonkey666 said:
Probably Leo would be the sign to go to in initiating conversation. Although you might not sound genuine, you would still be initiating conversations. This is from my own experience with a Leo.

Venus is currently retrograde, I think, and that won't help you... Wait 4 days.

Also, an attractive girl once told me she likes muscles, so that might help you in your pursuit...

Ok Leo maybe I do the zodiac mantra for that thanks and I will wait till venus is not retrograde that is when I'll start it. Along with the sun square which cant be bad.

Aldrick Strickland said:
darkmonkey666 said:

What your saying is exactly what I want to do although in the end I would like sex I'd also desire some deep soul mate actually spiritual relationship. For most people that is kind of what I already do at times.

I have to be careful though cause almost as soon as I get out and get to know people they either a go after any money I have b use drugs and try to get me involved or c are totally not in contact with reality or all of the above somehow (lol one person literally claimed to be from planet zargon as he called it and rambled on about how he was some kind of spiritual master and stuff about Alex Jones)

I have had many experiences with people I suppose I shouldn't care what they think fuck them but how do I prevent myself from getting robbed or into stuff not that good. This all has to do with Neptune I know from research on my chart and other things but there is no mantra that I know of that would sublimate this in a beneficial way.

I do need relationships friendships etc oh and yes the Jupiter square I am on day 7 is helping a lot I feel a lot more confident and happy I practiced today I made some small talk with a waitress at a restaurant I went to and said hi to a few people. When venus turns direct I will try harder also i will start the sun square.

I tend to overthink things I dont know why. I have just got to somehow reprogram myself from whatever it is that is causing the bullshit.

However taking your advice I will try to get to know people and if they seem like any of the above fuck them I will just leave conversation or knowing them.

I will say I can do this. Btw you sound Aries like it's kind of cool that is the sign I am supposed to work on becoming more like as my north node is in it.

I will just keep doing Jupiter and Sun squares maybe Mars in January and February when I cant do sun as it's in Pisces and Aquarius not really good signs for it.

Well so far the Jupiter energy really is making me feel confident. I am starting to be able to talk to people with that alone so after venus goes direct I will surely be better and more able to do stuff.

What is a good short affirmation to offset the bad stuff in people I attract or should I just go with the flow and say fuck them every time a loser comes up
Hail Satan

Ok I posted the long version of the zodiac mantras to this group since I couldn't find it here if it gets approved anyways I will note I'll have to go slow with Leo cause it feels quite strange to me energy wise even after just a few repetitions there is nothing in my chart with that sign either and its opposite my ascendant.

darkmonkey666 said:
Ok I posted the long version of the zodiac mantras to this group since I couldn't find it here if it gets approved anyways I will note I'll have to go slow with Leo cause it feels quite strange to me energy wise even after just a few repetitions there is nothing in my chart with that sign either and its opposite my ascendant.

Ok but what do you think people will like more? You covering yourself up with Aries energy, which is the egomaniac sign of the zodiac. Or you just being the sweet, Compassionate Loving person that you are?

Fixing Unbalances is important. But once theyre fixed you need to realize the strength that is you.

Be YOU. If the World doesnt like that then fuck em. But the true strength is recognizing how Beautiful of a person that you are. You may have shyness and sensitivity but in the end you can overcome anything that is thrown at you. Rise above it and become stronger for it.

Become the grear Aryan Man you are destined to become. One who Loves his Folk. Who wishes to raise them out of the misery and dispair they have fallen in. You are a Child of the Almighty Satan! Nothing can stop you. No obstacle, no wall and no enemy!

You will find a way to rise out of this. Then you will understand what it meant to feel weak and alone. With your new found strength and your empathy for others you can in turn show others the path to freedom.

Father Satanas did not pick you for no reason. He did so in knowing the Great Man you will one day become. How our folk will look to you for strength. You are a knight who will pick others up and give them your shoulder or the coat from your back. You will stand tall in the truth that you are a man held to your convictions and is not afraid to show what others perceive as weakness. But it is not weakness, It is your greatest strength.

Believe in yourself. You dont need to belong or be accepted by others. For you will make your own way. You will find those who adore you for who you are and you will find those that despise you, always. So stand as yourself even if it is by yourself.

This is a powerful speech, thank you comrade for a well put and inspiring message. I got to say, even if it wasn't directed towards me, I got a few sparks in my heart whilst reading this.

Aldrick Strickland said:
darkmonkey666 said:

Ok but what do you think people will like more? You covering yourself up with Aries energy, which is the egomaniac sign of the zodiac. Or you just being the sweet, Compassionate Loving person that you are?

Fixing Unbalances is important. But once theyre fixed you need to realize the strength that is you.

Be YOU. If the World doesnt like that then fuck em. But the true strength is recognizing how Beautiful of a person that you are. You may have shyness and sensitivity but in the end you can overcome anything that is thrown at you. Rise above it and become stronger for it.

Become the grear Aryan Man you are destined to become. One who Loves his Folk. Who wishes to raise them out of the misery and dispair they have fallen in. You are a Child of the Almighty Satan! Nothing can stop you. No obstacle, no wall and no enemy!

You will find a way to rise out of this. Then you will understand what it meant to feel weak and alone. With your new found strength and your empathy for others you can in turn show others the path to freedom.

Father Satanas did not pick you for no reason. He did so in knowing the Great Man you will one day become. How our folk will look to you for strength. You are a knight who will pick others up and give them your shoulder or the coat from your back. You will stand tall in the truth that you are a man held to your convictions and is not afraid to show what others perceive as weakness. But it is not weakness, It is your greatest strength.

Believe in yourself. You dont need to belong or be accepted by others. For you will make your own way. You will find those who adore you for who you are and you will find those that despise you, always. So stand as yourself even if it is by yourself.

Reckoned666 said:
This is a powerful speech, thank you comrade for a well put and inspiring message. I got to say, even if it wasn't directed towards me, I got a few sparks in my heart whilst reading this.

Aldrick Strickland said:
darkmonkey666 said:

I am Glad to hear this. I want my thoughts and my actions to ignite the power that lies within my People. The Enemy will pay for everything they have done to us. Our people will emerge victorious and finish the Work OUR God Started.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back