Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

2 logical Magick questions/1 Daemon question.

RavenSight13

1.How vital is the Astral aspect of empowerment /evolution and other working? Like in the real Necronomicon ''just as a example sense it puts alot of emphasis on astrology'' or for changing ones life?

2.If you need to manifest something but have very little way for it to easily manifest naturally. is It right to ask the Daemons if you want to use most of it the service of Satanism?

3.Like making proposals for small things? Is it right? As long as you also attempt on your own? Given a difficult path of manifestation? How would it be respectful to submit such a proposal?

RavenSight13 said:
1.How vital is the Astral aspect of empowerment /evolution and other working? Like in the real Necronomicon ''just as a example sense it puts alot of emphasis on astrology'' or for changing ones life?

2.If you need to manifest something but have very little way for it to easily manifest naturally. is It right to ask the Daemons if you want to use most of it the service of Satanism?

3.Like making proposals for small things? Is it right? As long as you also attempt on your own? Given a difficult path of manifestation? How would it be respectful to submit such a proposal?
Astrology is very important. Spells only work if done along astrologically correct timings specific to them. If there is something thats beyond your current power or something you want specifically you can ask questions about it here or to Demons, though you must also work for them and constantly do the RTRs. Demons guide us till we're self sufficient.

You can make proposals. However, always be ready to give something in return. For example, you want a Demon to help you with finances, but what can you offer?

It's up to you and the Demon to decide what is right to offer. However, I know for sure that doing more of FINAL RTR is always an option to offer, other options could be some kind of Spiritual Welfare, etc. But some Demons may even have specific conditions which you have to meet.

Regarding Astrology, Jack already answered. It's essential - Void of course Moon, positions of Planets, your own transits, etc
A lot of power of workings comes through timing them astrologically.

Thank you, I always thought astrology just upped or lowered your chance % success, or -succsess chance didn't it say that on Jos somewhere? of working, not determined.

I thought it worked for the same reason magic itself works and everything else, set in place by ancient magic, works by the magic that set it in place same way same reasons, just so ancient and practice that the force of it is like a tidal wave.

Except numerology there seems to be more to that from readings received and math, checking because it seems to work some other way, like reading or technical, [I don't know how to put it], what is not trends but makeup, statistics path markers?

Thank you for answering my Daemon question. I am glad it is not disrespectful.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back