Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

When I can change my meditation program

Νίκος

I have a meditation program for 5 months now!My guardian demon told me to change it today!If I do that will it be helpful for me or will drop my energies!With my current program I can feel serious advancement like I felt the first time o didm that!So what are your thoughts?

Just use common sense there is no need to needlessly worry. You can add meditations or change things that don't work that well etc. Make sure to always keep the essentials : aura cleaning, AOP and the final RTR.

Sinistra said:
Just use common sense there is no need to needlessly worry. You can add meditations or change things that don't work that well etc. Make sure to always keep the essentials : aura cleaning, AOP and the final RTR.
Thank you for your answer!You really helped me !I am just worried because I didn't have some a meditation program for such a big amount of time because I was lazy so now I am inexperienced with such things!Anyway I will keep in my mind what you told to me!Thank you again :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back