Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Hi, i need information

Shojin99

Hi all, i need some help. I'm really interested to this religion if i can call it like that but i don't know what to do or where to start. I read something on the internet pages but i'd like some information from someone. What i have to do first to join ? Or what will happen in the future?
Thanks,
Shojin.

Joining Spiritual Satanism is purely between you and Satan. By dedicating to him out of free will. You can post freely here we do not have membership cards or fees (this also helps preserve anonymity). You can ask questions here but you are also expected to learn much on your own and start meditating as well. We have an official main website at joyofsatan.org you can also find about the dedication to Satan there. There are several official extra websites concerning various specific topics or made by different people from the clergy etc. For now you can start reading and trying to understand the information on joyofsatan.org. You may notice there is a satanic library part on joyofsatan.org. It has a lot of extra documents (free pdf and audios) to learn from afterwards.

Shojin99 said:
Hi all, i need some help. I'm really interested to this religion if i can call it like that but i don't know what to do or where to start. I read something on the internet pages but i'd like some information from someone. What i have to do first to join ? Or what will happen in the future?
Thanks,
Shojin.

Well my inqusitive Friend, I made a welcoming video. Just for chaps like urself. Like a talk show host I will guide you through the inner facets of yes Religion can be used as a viable word. Grab the popcorn and buckle up cuz jews make good speed bumps on this ride.

https://youtu.be/vINO8PprjsM

I just wanted to say thank you Aldrick for your youtube channel, did help me quite a lot.
(Don´t know how to write someone personaly here)
Keep it up.

Aldrick Strickland said:
Shojin99 said:
Thanks,
Shojin.

Well my inqusitive Friend, I made a welcoming video. Just for chaps like urself. Like a talk show host I will guide you through the inner facets of yes Religion can be used as a viable word. Grab the popcorn and buckle up cuz jews make good speed bumps on this ride.

Your videos are very helpful. Whose the girl in some of your videos ? Nice voice.

BMF said:
I just wanted to say thank you Aldrick for your youtube channel, did help me quite a lot.
(Don´t know how to write someone personaly here)
Keep it up.

Oh no problem. I need to clean it up. Old outdated material and gringy shit. My Yahoo email is [email protected]

Jack said:
Aldrick Strickland said:
Shojin99 said:
Thanks,
Shojin.

Your videos are very helpful. Whose the girl in some of your videos ? Nice voice.

Thinks. Girl in my vids. I know Raven sung a song while I was in her living room. So I posted it cuz I thought Damns she has a pretty voice. But after the whole nonsensory business I havent talked to her in years. I dont think I did any vids with Teloc, we were friends in person, so we talked about it. Have ta send me a vid.

Aldrick Strickland said:
Jack said:
Aldrick Strickland said:

Thinks. Girl in my vids. I know Raven sung a song while I was in her living room. So I posted it cuz I thought Damns she has a pretty voice. But after the whole nonsensory business I havent talked to her in years. I dont think I did any vids with Teloc, we were friends in person, so we talked about it. Have ta send me a vid.
I remember it was a aura cleaning video where the girl instructed you could do it with blue satanic fire.

Jack said:
Aldrick Strickland said:
Jack said:

I remember it was a aura cleaning video where the girl instructed you could do it with blue satanic fire.

Why do I not remember this lol.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back