Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The Venus and Mercury Squares...

Ignisalas

This has probably been discussed in the past, but im going to throw this out there. In the squares section on the JoS site it says that the Venus square empowers the heart, and the mercury square empowers the throat chakra. Are these mixed up and need to be fixed?
Do they even have the right planetary mantras? Ive seen a while back that the Budhaaya mantra was the venus mantra, and I have text files saved on a flashdrive that are pretty old that say Budhaaya is the Venus mantra and shukraya is for Mercury. But everyone says that Venus rules the throat chakra and mercury rules the heart. Can one of the High Priests fix this? Ive made a post a while back about which chakras Venus and Mercury rule, and everyone said Venus rules the throat and mercury rules the heart. Are the Venus and Mercury squares accurate, or are they outdated and need to be fixed?

The current squares are correct I don't remember them ever being different and I did look at the site since I was around 16 for meditations I am 31 now. I am not thinking that was an original JOS document cause even on other sites it states shukra was Venus and Buddha was mercury. Mars I guess has the root Mangala that is the only thing on mainstream sites that differs in the root words (I will have to try that one out or one of its derivitave supposed words of power) when mars enters Aries and feel for myself how that one goes cause no one ever said anything about it. Also it doesn't take being really open to feel the energy of this so if you are able to handle the squares then you should know which is right. If you can't feel it don't do it I'd say especially the mars one.

Just a note on my experience for anyone if they go to read other sites I don't think it's a good idea to do the outer planet ones if they are all even accurate. I know Varun and Varunaya is Neptune from experience or at least invokes it's energy and I did it a little bit and it almost messed up my life completely very quickly so be careful.

You probably misread.

Parts of the Body ruled by Venus: The throat, the thyroid gland, the voice, the sense of touch, and the kidneys. Also the hair and skin in the cosmetic and beauty sense.

Clearly states that Venus rules the throat. Idk where you read that it rules the Heart.

Ignisalas said:
This has probably been discussed in the past, but im going to throw this out there. In the squares section on the JoS site it says that the Venus square empowers the heart, and the mercury square empowers the throat chakra. Are these mixed up and need to be fixed?
Do they even have the right planetary mantras? Ive seen a while back that the Budhaaya mantra was the venus mantra, and I have text files saved on a flashdrive that are pretty old that say Budhaaya is the Venus mantra and shukraya is for Mercury. But everyone says that Venus rules the throat chakra and mercury rules the heart. Can one of the High Priests fix this? Ive made a post a while back about which chakras Venus and Mercury rule, and everyone said Venus rules the throat and mercury rules the heart. Are the Venus and Mercury squares accurate, or are they outdated and need to be fixed?

Is it okay to have more than one square going at a time? Like, can I work on the Venus Square & Jupiter Square on the same day?

I've seen this discussion for like 10 times already lol Venus is 5th chakra and Mercury 4th chakra, whatever you find on the Jos about these two it's like i said, some page of Jos are not updated.

Plus the new update say that the original Heart chakra is in the head where Ida and Pingala meet. But anyway this doesn't change that the 4th chakra is ruled by Mercury and the 5th by Venus. The 6th chakra is of course ruled by the Moon.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back