Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Jupiter in Sagittarius effect on the world

darkmonkey666

Maybe with Jupiter in Sagittarius people will start to focus on and deconstruct religion that is pushed on us as that is the area of life it rules.

With Neptune in Pisces Jupiter in Sagittarius and pluto and Saturn in Capricorn this is good I think we will see some of the issues that are important to us coming to the spotlight this next year and people may rethink them hopefully. Along with the rtrs this is good.

We may win sooner than we think. That is good keep up the rtr every day everyone I just wanted to comment on this I like where those 4 planets are right now and how together they may influence the world.

Anyways just looking at my chart alone these 4 positions and Pisces Capricorn and Sagittarius relate to things important to me personally as all those signs are important in my chart in some way so even if it doesn't help us that much I just think the addition of Jupiter here will help me personally this coming year do some things I want and yeah the type of energy does match parts of my personality I thought were related to something else other than the planets I have in Sagittarius I guess that emotional depth and focus on meaning is related to this in my life and it can only be good for a major planet to be there right now.

Yeah I know pluto in Aquarius will be way better for us even though personally I don't jive with that energy that much or look forward to the amount of superficiality it will probably cause in pop culture etc

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back