Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Reminder, Jupiter square tomorrow.

Reckoned666

November 8th is a day which is best for starting Jupiter square.

If your hands are already full with workings, do not fret - remaining year is going to be great for starting the square, and it's only 16 days long, so it could be done multiple times.

However, I have one question. VoC also is on Thursday 1 pm to 10 pm GMT +2 time, and the Jupiter hours are in that frame.
Should we start the working on Jupiter hours regardless of VoC, or just start as soon as it ends?

More information about Jupiter square: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Jupiter_Square.html

Start the Jupiter Square during the hour of Jupiter after the VoC. :D

Lanius said:

That's the problem. There are two Jupiter hours today. One has passed, and in that time the Jupiter wasn't in Sagittarius yet. And the other hour of Jupiter is going to be when the VoC is still active. I'll just start when the VoC has passed, we'll see how it goes.

Never start a working during VoC.

Also thanks for the reminder. I myself I already had it marked for some months now. Looking forward to start it. :)

Reckoned666 said:
Lanius said:

That's the problem. There are two Jupiter hours today. One has passed, and in that time the Jupiter wasn't in Sagittarius yet. And the other hour of Jupiter is going to be when the VoC is still active. I'll just start when the VoC has passed, we'll see how it goes.
There is one at here in South Africa at 230 am aswel still on Thursday as the new day begins sunrise

Reckoned666 said:
Lanius said:

There are more than two Jupiter hours within a day. Just in case there is any confusion, you can start a Jupiter square at night. A day goes all the way until the next sunrise. It doesn’t cut off at midnight. It might cost you some sleep to start it at night, but it’s an extremely short square.

Luckily, the Void of Course moon ends exactly at 19:59 PM. And the hours of Jupiter starts at 20:00 PM (scandinavia, check your local moon at lunarium.co.uk). It is wise to wait a few minutes, let the energies of Jupiter exuberate or if you are able too, check the degrees for more specific results.

Always remember regardless if you do the materialistic or the spiritual square, ALWAYS end the working with an AFFIRMATION! This is critical for success. Energy takes the easiest way out, and therefore needs direction.

HS/88,
Dark Pagan 666.

VoC ends at 10 pm. No more Jupiter hours after that, it's just Mercury and Moon hours left, then the next day starts, atleast for my time zone. I don't want to wait a week, so I'll start it on Mercury hours when the VoC is over, and we'll see how it goes.

Woah, quick correction on my own behalf.

The hours of Jupiter in scandinavia seems to already have started. But luckily lasts until 20:20 PM. Start the square 20:05 PM. And before 20:18 PM if you are able to!

You're certain to not hit the VoC then ;)

HS/88,
Dark Pagan 666.

I am currently doing a working to obliterate obstacles concerming money, can I still do the Jupiter square.

I am going to do it I think I will do the spiritual square as my main ruler is in one of Jupiters signs but has a bad star conjunct it. Maybe that will help.

Anyways unrelated to this I know when Jupiter moved into Satittarius I noticed a kind of emotional intensity in the air that I really didn't expect as that is not really an emotional sign or planet as far as I was aware. Maybe it is though i never thought of it that way but if so it would be nice for people to start thinking of each other and focusing on the problems in society and feeling more empathetic and less unfeeling and maybe see the Jews are the cause of most or all problems. I just notice an increase in empathy starting today at least in me and that kind of feeling in the air. I don't know if it has anything to do with that though.

So new day begins when it's 00:00, or when the sun rises? Because usually the norm is, that the day begins at midnight, therefore New Years etc, but i've also read a few times that it's when the sun rises.

Is there a SS statement on that?

luis said:
Stormblood said:
Or before, depending on the goal.
Before Jupiter is still retrograde.
You mean the Moon was retrograde. Jupiter hasn't been retrograde since July. Was still in Scorpio before the void. I hadn't checked it. After the Moon entered Sagittarius as well, there was a 19-minutes window to start the working in Jupiter. Then there was of course another Jupiter hour in the middle of the night. 02:06-03:14 (GMT/UTC)

Those two are the times to start it for those who from before the GMT timezone to those who are until the GMT+4 timezone. If he was out of this timezone range, then he would've only had the 19-minutes window to start it in the first degrees of Jupiter when it's at it most powerful or wait for another ideal date.

Do not fret anyway, guys. Jupiter is a very slow planet. It will still be in Sagittarius until December 2nd 2019. You still have more than a year to catch a useful date. There's no rush, unless one needs to start it asap. In that case, just avoiding the void of course is good enough for emergency workings.

Stormblood said:
luis said:
Stormblood said:
You mean the Moon was retrograde. Jupiter hasn't been retrograde since July. Was still in Scorpio before the void. I hadn't checked it. After the Moon entered Sagittarius as well, there was a 19-minutes window to start the working in Jupiter. Then there was of course another Jupiter hour in the middle of the night. 02:06-03:14 (GMT/UTC)

Those two are the times to start it for those who from before the GMT timezone to those who are until the GMT+4 timezone. If he was out of this timezone range, then he would've only had the 19-minutes window to start it in the first degrees of Jupiter when it's at it most powerful or wait for another ideal date.

Do not fret anyway, guys. Jupiter is a very slow planet. It will still be in Sagittarius until December 2nd 2019. You still have more than a year to catch a useful date. There's no rush, unless one needs to start it asap. In that case, just avoiding the void of course is good enough for emergency workings.
Oh i thought it was still retrograde, my mistake :lol:

Reckoned666 said:
So new day begins when it's 00:00, or when the sun rises? Because usually the norm is, that the day begins at midnight, therefore New Years etc, but i've also read a few times that it's when the sun rises.

Basically the current system of time was corrupted by the enemy to keep people off balance. They reduced the day to arbitrary 24 hour chunks. Notice how clocks go from 12 (midnight) to 6 am, 12 noon, 6 pm, repeat. They based this on the number 6 to tie into Saturn.

Think of how you would perceive time if you were living in harmony with nature. Would you perceive a new day starting arbitrarily in the middle of the night? Or when the sun rose again? Satanism is the truest form of paganism and ties directly into the natural order of things. Days naturally go from sunrise to sunrise. I hope this makes sense, I’m typing this in a hurry.

Reckoned666 said:

There is observation of nature, upon which is everything is based. It's logical the day would start when the sun rises, not at an hypothetical point of the night that is decided arbitrarily.

luis said:
Stormblood said:
luis said:

Oh i thought it was still retrograde, my mistake :lol:

And I mean the moon was void of course. The moon being retrograde is unheard of xD

I'm glad the timing for it is so good that I can pretty much do 3 Jupiter Sqaures before the year ends. Has anyone else ever screwed up and lose count easily sometimes? I freaking did.... halfway thru the one of the reps of the mantra I may have moved my fingers up so I added an extra count but I'm not sure I did.... i got a bit distracted and felt like I did count one rep as two. I'm just gonna stop it today and restart another one this upcoming Thursday. >.<

Stormblood said:
luis said:
Stormblood said:

If I'm trying to gain something from the Square like money for example does it matter whether I do it when the moon is waxing or waning?

hailourtruegod said:
I'm glad the timing for it is so good that I can pretty much do 3 Jupiter Sqaures before the year ends. Has anyone else ever screwed up and lose count easily sometimes? I freaking did.... halfway thru the one of the reps of the mantra I may have moved my fingers up so I added an extra count but I'm not sure I did.... i got a bit distracted and felt like I did count one rep as two. I'm just gonna stop it today and restart another one this upcoming Thursday. >.<

Use Satanic Rosary for that. I plan on getting one this year.

hailourtruegod said:
Stormblood said:
luis said:

If I'm trying to gain something from the Square like money for example does it matter whether I do it when the moon is waxing or waning?
For the square's the Moon should add just a little boost to the spell but what matter is that Jupiter is in the right sign.

If I'm trying to gain something from the Square like money for example does it matter whether I do it when the moon is waxing or waning?[/quote]

Waxing and waning moon don’t really matter in regards to square workings. If it’s waxing and I’m a favorable sign it can give a small boost to the square, but the square is tuning directly into the energy of the planets directly. VoC still applies though.

hailourtruegod said:
Stormblood said:
luis said:

A very effective working for money is as follows:

Recite a Satanic Rosary every day for 40 days straight, using the mantra:
AUM SHRIM MAHA LAKSHMIYEI SWAHA
AH-UU-MM SH-REE-M MAH-HAH LAHK-SHMEE-YAY-EE SVAH-AH

Begin this working when the moon is waxing, preferably when in the signs of Taurus, Cancer, Leo, or Sagittarius. In extreme cases, this working may have to be repeated more than once.

Following the rosary, visualize yourself with money in your hands and plenty of it, while engulfing yourself in brilliant white-gold light, and also the light on the money. Then affirm 9 times:

"I am attracting to myself extremely large amounts of free and easy money. This money is all mine to keep or to spend as I please."

Note: Don't expect a heap of money all at once. You financial situation should improve gradually with this meditation and over time.

If we convert this working's principle to square, then it'd be better to start on a waxing moon.

Reckoned666 said:
November 8th is a day which is best for starting Jupiter square.

If your hands are already full with workings, do not fret - remaining year is going to be great for starting the square, and it's only 16 days long, so it could be done multiple times.

However, I have one question. VoC also is on Thursday 1 pm to 10 pm GMT +2 time, and the Jupiter hours are in that frame.
Should we start the working on Jupiter hours regardless of VoC, or just start as soon as it ends?

More information about Jupiter square: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Jupiter_Square.html

Yes, this needs to be started immediately. Yes, while it is here for a year, it will not return for 11. An entire year of jupiter squares at their most powerful are at your disposal. You wont get this chance for another Decade.

hailourtruegod said:
Stormblood said:
luis said:

Well, accounting the phases of the Moon is more natural and will make the workings more efficient. The page about timing with the moon on JoS explains what each moon phase is best suited for.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back