Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

For what Satan created Humanity?

Basically our destiny is to improve ourselves individually and collectively. To become immortal and enlightened beings. And to fight along Satan against the galactic oppression and tyranny of the evil side. The hive mind reptilians and all their allies. Jews are advance infiltration agents of them, put here to prepare the planet for a complete takeover. They are reptilian hybrid spawn. They took over the world financial, political, military (via the previous two) and cultural powers with deception and spiritual terrorism so now we are living in the dark age. Which is coming to an end hopefully with people waking up and fighting back.

Satan and the gods wanted to create a cilivization like the one they have on their planet.

1.How The War Started Series Part 1/4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWMoEjSqhs0
2. How The War Started Series Part 2/4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gL9a9oiLHI
3. was deleatet for hatespeach(telling the truth about the bad guys)
4.How The War Started Series Part 4/4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmV7wDPrHrQ

By the way thx to the channel owner, did help me quite a lot. Keep it up.

Study the: www.joyofsatan.org website it has an OBVIOUS answer to your question, but you probably didn't study anything, so you would ask questions which are obviously answered already, so start studying and stop asking obvious things.
Learn to study.

Sinistra said:
Basically our destiny is to improve ourselves individually and collectively. To become immortal and enlightened beings. And to fight along Satan against the galactic oppression and tyranny of the evil side..

This also means waking people up to there heritage/culture, and add each other in evolution noting the fact that periods of desolation and silence are a given, and that the most valuable guidance comes from Father and our daemon family.

His work with the bloodline should be completed through voluntary ''with pride'' eugenics and this should be praised and engorged as the satanic norm, chosen for oneself as one chooses ones mate, to do ones part.

Just as others are pushing mixing in the name of a silly distorted fanatical version of a concept to mask the real reason ''most of them dont even know it''.

This dose not apply to us, and we should see it that way.

I thought that human beings where at first created to basically be an energy source, the whole 'gold' mining thing isn't exactly what it says. The 'Gold' was really light energy/souls, am I right? Then Satan and the gods started to fall in love with human women. That's what Maxines sermons said. He started to give human beings more advanced genes and souls, and the Enemy Nordics stopped him, since human beings have to potential to be some of the most powerful beings in the universe because of our unique souls with all five elements. The 'lower class' or lesser and weaker Nordics didn't want humanity to advance into gods, because we could be much more powerful then them. So they outnumbered and rebelled against Satan to stop him from making humanity into gods.

The lower Nordics still think of humanity as a soul farm and want to keep them that way, so they joined up with the digusting reptilians, then jews were created to keep this world suppressed and in a low energy state, causing poverty, depression, and complete sadness to people to make sure they cant become gods, since the enemy Nordics and reptilians cant physically live on our planet, they created subhuman hybrids to keep us away from Satan and occult power. Christianity was created as both an enslavement tool and a soul farm, since Christian souls get pulled into 'the one' when they die and get absorbed into it, destroying the person in the process to harvest their bioelectricity. and to further bring about the jewish new world order.

HailMotherLilith said:
Study the: http://www.joyofsatan.org website it has an OBVIOUS answer to your question, but you probably didn't study anything, so you would ask questions which are obviously answered already, so start studying and stop asking obvious things.
Learn to study.
The website is enormous. It frequently says that Satan created humanity, but it doesn't often mention his motivation.

Shouldn't we give people the benefit of the doubt before accusing them of not studying the website? If you really want to encourage someone to study it, you can post a link to what they wanted and give a friendly reminder that the whole site is just as useful as that one page! That one page will prove that it really is worth their time to study it all.

I did an article before showing Sitchin was making stuff up. The actual texts from the cultures of the region of the Near East that still exist and are from Sumeria all state that Satan created Humanity and put the secret of the blood of the Gods into us and then proceeded to teach us the Magnum Opus so we could ascend to become Gods. Human's were created with the intention of evolving into the Light Body. Humanity was almost perfected before the enemy attacked this world. All the ancient cultures mention the Gods teaching them everything from spiritual knowledge to farming.

Soaring Eagle 666 said:
HailMotherLilith said:
Study the: http://www.joyofsatan.org website it has an OBVIOUS answer to your question, but you probably didn't study anything, so you would ask questions which are obviously answered already, so start studying and stop asking obvious things.
Learn to study.
The website is enormous. It frequently says that Satan created humanity, but it doesn't often mention his motivation.

Shouldn't we give people the benefit of the doubt before accusing them of not studying the website? If you really want to encourage someone to study it, you can post a link to what they wanted and give a friendly reminder that the whole site is just as useful as that one page! That one page will prove that it really is worth their time to study it all.

Satan/Enki established the Ancient Egyptian Order of the Serpent, also known as "The Brotherhood of the Snake." Through the millennia, the teachings have been corrupted and no longer resemble the original doctrines. This Order was to bring humanity godly knowledge and power and to complete the Great Work of transforming our souls. This knowledge has been kept in the hands of a few and abused to the detriment of us all under the direction of the enemy gods. People are told if they are given this power, they will abuse it. This is another lie created and spread by those who deliberately use these powers for nefarious ends under the direction of the enemy extraterrestrials masquerading as “Jehovah” and company. To reveal these well-kept secrets to the average person would assure that those in control would no longer retain their power.

The Gods are an extra-terrestrial humanoid race of beings. In the Christian bible, they are referred to as the "Nephilim." These beings are very evolved, highly advanced, and immensely knowledgeable and powerful. They genetically modified their DNA, so they do not age.

In the Simon version of the Necronomicon [this book is based upon Mesopotamian/Sumerian mythology, even though classified as a work of fiction], the phrase: "When the Great Bear hangs low in the sky" refers to the constellation Ursa Major, part of the Big Dipper. When the planets align a certain way, it opens up a travel line for space travelers. People are always looking to the sky for when the Gods will return.

Humanity’s sole purpose was for use as slave laborers in the mines for the Nephilim. We were to be destroyed after the gold mining project was completed. Satan, along with many of the Nephilim fathered children with human mothers. These offspring were known as "Demi-Gods."

Source: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/TRADITIONAL.html

P. S. The only reason I mentioned that they didn't study the website is because, this specific information is in the first pages of the website, so knowing this, I thought that they just want it all easy served on the plate when it is right on their noses......

HailMotherLilith said:

P. S. The only reason I mentioned that they didn't study the website is because, this specific information is in the first pages of the website, so knowing this, I thought that they just want it all easy served on the plate when it is right on their noses......
Oh, that is pretty obvious. I hadn't remembered that one! :oops:
I had thought that it was first mentioned in the Demons section, but I couldn't find exactly where. Thanks to your post, I was able to search using some phrases, and I found the paragraph I remembered:

[url said:
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/ABOUT.html[/url]"]The Demons are the Nephilim, [the Original Gods] the ancient extra-terrestrials who came to Earth to mine for gold thousands of years ago. They are very intellectually, physically, and spiritually advanced. Many took human wives/husbands and were cursed for this by other Gods who opposed anything that would educate or elevate human beings above that of an animal. Human beings were intended to be slaves and when the mining project was finished, they were to be destroyed. The Demons befriended humans and wished for us to become as the Gods, just as Father Satan attempted to bring humans godly knowledge and power. For this, they were cursed and punished.

Soaring Eagle 666 said:
HailMotherLilith said:

Oh, that is pretty obvious. I hadn't remembered that one! :oops:
I had thought that it was first mentioned in the Demons section, but I couldn't find exactly where. Thanks to your post, I was able to search using some phrases, and I found the paragraph I remembered:

[url said:
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/ABOUT.html[/url]"]The Demons are the Nephilim, [the Original Gods] the ancient extra-terrestrials who came to Earth to mine for gold thousands of years ago. They are very intellectually, physically, and spiritually advanced. Many took human wives/husbands and were cursed for this by other Gods who opposed anything that would educate or elevate human beings above that of an animal. Human beings were intended to be slaves and when the mining project was finished, they were to be destroyed. The Demons befriended humans and wished for us to become as the Gods, just as Father Satan attempted to bring humans godly knowledge and power. For this, they were cursed and punished.

Not to worry! I am in progress of translating JoS into my native language, so I quickly remembered it. I am currently not translating anything, life and stuff.... and laziness sometimes too, not gonna lie.

The Gods could simply use some borgs to mine the gold, and they shouldn't have to create a lot of energy demanding slaves with intelligence, that they could even find threatening. If you can visit other planets easily, you can also easily bring some drones to do the gold mining, nice and fine, sort of like we have robots on mars now.

Humans also get tired too easily, they are too much of a hassle to raise, and are unreliable.

Also IMPREGNATING this monkey slave that you created to supposedly mine gold is absurd. First of all why create a beautiful slave or a slave that can procreate, with the potential of also killing you and conspiring against you?

You cannot be crossing galaxies and being dumb.

Jewcharia Stichin is a liar.

If there was a gold mining operation, we are not part of this operation either and it was probably a separate project.

from what I know about creating the human race is that this took thousands of years to do so,why will the Gods use thousands of years to create a human race just to mine for gold,it doesn't sound precise,i have always been sceptical about that story and it has been addressed by the high priest

Hoodedcobra666 said:
The Gods could simply use some borgs to mine the gold, and they shouldn't have to create a lot of energy demanding slaves with intelligence, that they could even find threatening. If you can visit other planets easily, you can also easily bring some drones to do the gold mining, nice and fine, sort of like we have robots on mars now.

Humans also get tired too easily, they are too much of a hassle to raise, and are unreliable.

Also IMPREGNATING this monkey slave that you created to supposedly mine gold is absurd. First of all why create a beautiful slave or a slave that can procreate, with the potential of also killing you and conspiring against you?

You cannot be crossing galaxies and being dumb.

Jewcharia Stichin is a liar.

If there was a gold mining operation, we are not part of this operation either and it was probably a separate project.

Jewcharia Shillin is just another jewish gatekeeper albeit a very late one in the gatekeeping levels. He is a last attempt to try to stop the waking up goyim from becoming SS.

Why fake info on joyofsatan is still there..I don't get it..sorry but..what's going on here?
:/
That is one important information really...
It's too easy to get confused.
And on which planet are we first created? There were more in this solar system and we barely know anything about them or why we exist here at all
We all need and want to know more

Hail Satan
Hail Marduk

Azorm said:
Why fake info on joyofsatan is still there..I don't get it..sorry but..what's going on here?
:/
That is one important information really...
It's too easy to get confused.
And on which planet are we first created? There were more in this solar system and we barely know anything about them or why we exist here at all
We all need and want to know more

Hail Satan
Hail Marduk

How is there fake info on the Joy of Satan since the official forums and official clergy are just clearing it up for you.

The only thing that is there is your own lazyness and high sense of self importance. If you think you are important to know, then use the search function and visit our other websites.

Actually if you did a search you could find the same reply many times before. In fact, knowledge is too much available.

We have provided endless information, all the means to access it (All of it is searchable) and endless work. Our Forums have been taken down many times in the past.

Insult us once more and our mercy for your obvious cognitive impairment is going to just end up consumed and you'll get the boot.

Use the search function and stop your useless toxicity. If you went to the library of the Joy of Satan, you would find my personal work on the subject, which explains the situation clearly.

How is there fake info on the Joy of Satan since the official forums and official clergy are just clearing it up for you.

The only thing that is there is your own lazyness and high sense of self importance. If you think you are important to know, then use the search function and visit our other websites. 

Actually if you did a search you could find the same reply many times before. In fact, knowledge is too much available. 

We have provided endless information, all the means to access it (All of it is searchable) and endless work. Our Forums have been taken down many times in the past.

Insult us once more and our mercy for your obvious cognitive impairment is going to just end up consumed and you'll get the boot.

Use the search function and stop your useless toxicity. If you went to the library of the Joy of Satan, you would find my personal work on the subject, which explains the situation clearly.

Look, I'm sorry if I offended you. I'm actually here for years and years and I have studied everything. I understand a lot of things , it's just that I love this family soo much and that I am worried that lot of people are confused. Lot of them have many questions especially when they are new ...
I really want us all to improve and to know more and more everyday.
Again, sorry for making you angry. I don't want any hate here...

Hail Satan
Hail Marduk

Hoodedcobra666 said:
HailMotherLilith and I were quoting from the Joy of Satan website, which says that humans were created for gold mining. You said that it doesn't make sense and is one of Sitchin's lies. If that's the case, then it should be corrected on these official Joy of Satan pages:

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/TRADITIONAL.html
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/ABOUT.html
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/garden.html

Soaring Eagle 666 said:
Hoodedcobra666 said:
HailMotherLilith and I were quoting from the Joy of Satan website, which says that humans were created for gold mining. You said that it doesn't make sense and is one of Sitchin's lies. If that's the case, then it should be corrected on these official Joy of Satan pages:

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/TRADITIONAL.html
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/ABOUT.html
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/garden.html

I do not think a less advanced teaching has to be put in the place for a more advanced one. Nor it means any harm to just relate the story in simplicity, because this is what avoids confusion.

To generate out of a monkey an actual human with the intelligence beings posses today, you would have to gradually reform what you already have. But this is not something to explain in a page where it's the most basic stuff one needs to know. What happens if you go to biology class 1 and someone starts explaining something for the PhD. Your brain cannot wrap around the fact. So one has to keep matters simple.

What is written in the JoS is not false, nor contradictory there, nor untrue.

There is another story in the Sumerian history where this 'intermediate' species was always committing crimes against the Gods, or attempting to. So they had to be put to death. Initially, where the Gods came to this planet, they at first came to examine the planet, and only after this they found beings that they could potentially develop. And it is obvious most beings did not want humans created on this planet.

The Norse surviving poems also name three consecutive creations of humans, not just one. It's not unlikely that for very brief and in a very few numbers, something between human and ape may have existed until the better formation of humans took place. The first one was a cripple. The second one was human in form, but in behavior and in any other way, it was acting like a criminal beast. Only the third version in which the Gods intervened with their own blood became human. Three versions later humans gradually improved, until Humanity was created.

Only this third type of humans was intended to become as the Gods, not the prior ones, which are by now totally extinct.

The end result or "WE" as humans today, are not in that state, or the Gods wouldn't have given us spiritual knowledge. The Gods simply put just came here and colonized this planet for the furthering of valuable life.

But the JoS is undergoing gradual updating such as new things in the meditation session.

Simplicity is more important than 'all the cheesy details', and in anyway, the details are supposed to be for the more detailed, and those who want to clarify things later, especially if the existence of said details is superficial.

If you have kids and they ask you how babies are born, do you like go forward to explain them the post-zygotic mechanism in biology..."Or you just keep it simple, mommy and daddy get into the bed, and then they hug and the baby is born.". Then when someone grows up they use the search function, and the info is there for them to study it.

PlutoSig said:
Ignisalas said:
I thought that human beings where at first created to basically be an energy source, the whole 'gold' mining thing isn't exactly what it says. The 'Gold' was really light energy/souls, am I right?
HailMotherLilith said:
Soaring Eagle 666 said:

[url said:
"If you think it was about Gold mining your looking in the wrong direction which ties into the first point. Nibiru is a star conjunction. And the other major lie of Sitchin is the gold mining. This is not mentioned either in the Sumerian texts. He made these two lies up out of thin air...
Now the race of the Gods came to this planet.... We have developed basic technology that can create materials from the atomic level in labs, they can make diamonds in labs as well. Why would they need to mine gold and create humans for this? Why not automation instead.

The reason they went to the trouble of creating humans and the massive infrastructure to support humans, cities, farms, hospitals, schools, social organizations. Is because from the Sumerian records, the real ones. Humans where created to help the Gods build the earth and to be the stewards of earth. The wise care takers of the planet. The Gods didn't come here to mine gold and then leave. They moved here with the intent of building a permanent civilization. We where created to be part of this civilization as stewards of earth...
The second part of Humans creation lay within the texts. Humanity was created with a spiritual mission to ascend to divine from human by EA [Satan]. His intent was to elevate His children to supreme truth and divinity in the long run. To have equality with the Gods. The greatest gift of creation in the universe."
- Sitchin's Lies and the Actual Truth by HP Mageson666

Academic Scholar said:
PlutoSig said:
Ignisalas said:
I thought that human beings where at first created to basically be an energy source, the whole 'gold' mining thing isn't exactly what it says. The 'Gold' was really light energy/souls, am I right?
HailMotherLilith said:
Soaring Eagle 666 said:

[url said:
"If you think it was about Gold mining your looking in the wrong direction which ties into the first point. Nibiru is a star conjunction. And the other major lie of Sitchin is the gold mining. This is not mentioned either in the Sumerian texts. He made these two lies up out of thin air...
Now the race of the Gods came to this planet.... We have developed basic technology that can create materials from the atomic level in labs, they can make diamonds in labs as well. Why would they need to mine gold and create humans for this? Why not automation instead.

The reason they went to the trouble of creating humans and the massive infrastructure to support humans, cities, farms, hospitals, schools, social organizations. Is because from the Sumerian records, the real ones. Humans where created to help the Gods build the earth and to be the stewards of earth. The wise care takers of the planet. The Gods didn't come here to mine gold and then leave. They moved here with the intent of building a permanent civilization. We where created to be part of this civilization as stewards of earth...
The second part of Humans creation lay within the texts. Humanity was created with a spiritual mission to ascend to divine from human by EA [Satan]. His intent was to elevate His children to supreme truth and divinity in the long run. To have equality with the Gods. The greatest gift of creation in the universe."
- Sitchin's Lies and the Actual Truth by HP Mageson666

Thank you!

I wonder if I should change the translated version into this one, what do you think HP? Or should I just translate everything word by word from the JoS?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back