Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Zerohedge opinions

Never heard of it, but that sounds like a typical name a jewish company would think of. I can't explain the exact feeling, but everything they create has this robotic dystopian, cold lifeless reptilian computer type feeling to it, like they try to imitate actual life but then their reptile soul gets in the way and makes it into some weird reptile robot farm. Anyway, that sounds like a name a big team of jews would all think is cool, so it can't be anything good.

EasternFireLion666 said:
What are your opinions about this platform in general?
Awesome site. Hard hitting articles and best site to stay up to date.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Never heard of it, but that sounds like a typical name a jewish company would think of. I can't explain the exact feeling, but everything they create has this robotic dystopian, cold lifeless reptilian computer type feeling to it, like they try to imitate actual life but then their reptile soul gets in the way and makes it into some weird reptile robot farm. Anyway, that sounds like a name a big team of jews would all think is cool, so it can't be anything good.

Looks like you've never watched Fight Club...

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back