Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

A portrait by me

YoakeHoshi

Website
vimeo.com
Hi everybody :)

This is a painting I did some months ago. I don't know who she is, I saw her during a meditation. In that moment I recognized her as someone I already know. She is so familiar to me, it's like I saw her already. It's like when you see a famous actress on tv and you struggle trying to remember her name. That's my situation lol. I cannot remember who she is, or her name or when I saw her before, I only have this feeling. She is so beautiful I thought that I have to paint her :) And I tried my best to reproduce Orion's nebula on the background. Hope you like :)

(If you haven't yet, see also Thoth portrait: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?t=261 and Satan's sculpture: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=618&p=3917#p3917 )

UsD6XbI.jpg

7Khqnmh.jpg

JPQBmbl.jpg

Would you believe me if I told you I recently saw someone very similar looking? I can't remember the exact day but it was very recently. It was during my meditations as well and a few hours later befgor i went to sleep I spoke to Satan telling Him about it. I started trying to speak to him every night or at least every other night since reading the Speak to Satan post by Zola and that wasn't that long ago. But yeah I felt I should share this, it's very interesting. It could be someone else and just a coincidence but then again it might not be. If it's not a coincidence then I'd like to know more about why we've seen this being. Hopefully it's one of our Goddesses. If I see her again I'm making sure to ask Satan if she's friendly or not. No disrespect to her if she is one of our Goddesses, of course.

I do not know who that is, I hope that she is of Satan, or at least of those who are on Father’s side, but that portrait of her looks amazing.

If you wish so, consider in practicing even further, as it is obvious that you have talent.

Thank you for sharing with us.

I could stare at this for hours, this is soo beautiful, she is so beautiful:)

It's funny but I drew someone similar last week though I cannot draw at all I just had the need /want to and even though I can't draw they still look alike. :roll: Strange

You're very talented!!!!!!

https://astralartsofthegods.weebly.com/goddessesdemoness.html

Try and look at that link, maybe you'll find a Goddess who looks similar to what you drew! :3

hailourtruegod said:
Would you believe me if I told you I recently saw someone very similar looking? I can't remember the exact day but it was very recently. It was during my meditations as well and a few hours later befgor i went to sleep I spoke to Satan telling Him about it. I started trying to speak to him every night or at least every other night since reading the Speak to Satan post by Zola and that wasn't that long ago. But yeah I felt I should share this, it's very interesting. It could be someone else and just a coincidence but then again it might not be. If it's not a coincidence then I'd like to know more about why we've seen this being. Hopefully it's one of our Goddesses. If I see her again I'm making sure to ask Satan if she's friendly or not. No disrespect to her if she is one of our Goddesses, of course.

Oh interesting! And I think it's not a coincidence. :) The day I saw her, I also saw a HUGE blonde haired man. I thought They are our Gods and maybe They were showing up to be painted by me, I did few portraits of Them so I thought They wanted a portrait too :)
We'll see what happens :)

Ravenignis666 said:
It's funny but I drew someone similar last week though I cannot draw at all I just had the need /want to and even though I can't draw they still look alike. :roll: Strange

Lol, again, that's interesting! Did you see her too? I wondered a lot who she might be.. I wish I could know her name.

YoakeHoshi said:
Ol argedco luciftias said:
When I try to click on your sculpture, it says "The requested topic does not exist."

HailMotherLilith said:
The Satan's sculpture link doesn't exist...

Really? I can open it though. Strange.
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=618&p=3917#p3917

I'm sure I've pasted it correctly. Let me know if it still doesn't show up.

Okay it says the same to me.. Strange. I wonder why. I'll post them again here. :)
(That was my first time ever trying a clay
human sculpture)

BzEkKZT.jpg

Xrm2x8O.jpg

hxkF5cK.jpg

6oENN8p.jpg

XLWa3kp.jpg

cPZL4ib.jpg

YoakeHoshi said:
When I try to click on your sculpture, it says "The requested topic does not exist."

HailMotherLilith said:

It still doesn't work... :/

It says it does not exist... that topic

Yes I saw her as I was drawing right down to the blond hair and piercing blue eyes. I showed my husband the picture you drew I was explaining that I had drawn the same but not nearly as good lol that it was so weird he said he had seen her also. Hummmm yes a name to the face would be nice.

That's a very nice drawing! Now I'm curious as to who she is, as probably everyone else is xD Congratulations.

Is Astaroth, this is the exact appearance that she have, is a wonderful drawing, I love it.

zolaluckystar said:
Very beautiful yoake!

Do you know guys, I just had an insight studying yoakes portrait here again. I think maybe I know who She is...

EmXHbQv.jpg

Lady Astaroth.

When I did Her portrait, I had the very same feeling of recognition when I finished as you did, yoake! This is what just hit me. I KNEW her, as you did. I did the final bits, Her portrait animated for me (they all do this for me) but when I 'saw' Her there looking back at me I was awestruck and I said: "OMG! Inanna!! I know you!!!" And it makes sense to me, that another member would also have seen Her (Hailourtruegod) since:

"Astaroth is a very ancient Goddess. She has been with humanity, as have Satan and Beelzebub, since the beginning. Astaroth is Satan's daughter. She did not want this to be known until recently [October 2016]. She has always been very popular (as in seen a LOT, perhaps?), much loved and revered in locales where she was worshipped. Because she has been with us since the beginning, she has been known by several different names, as she has been the Chief Goddess in many different areas and cultures. She has been known as a Goddess of fertility, love, and war.

"Astaroth appears with a very immense aura. It has a very soft blue color, not soft in terms of strength, but soft in a sense of beauty. Astaroth’s energy is invigorating and comforting; it is truly beautiful in every way. She has long Golden Hair; she is quite tall"

I also put blue around Her; you did too yoake :) And that wasn't done consciously on your part, but instinctively, you weren't even thinking of Her Aura, you were wanting to put in the star system background but hey....funny how it worked out, eh? (no coincidences)

I also found, like motherlilith, that the link to your sculpture of Satan doesn't work. Maybe you could post it here again, so people who haven't seen it can see? its well worth seeing (And I'm going to say here because I know, yoake, that you are very humble so you won't; that your sculpture of Satan was your very first ever attempt to sculpture in the round, lifesize. From my years of training I'm telling you that this was an exceptional effort and result for someones first try to do this. It's not easy. Which tells me you have some real talent. And I'd love to see what you could do with marble. if I ever can afford it, I'd like to buy you some marble). Maybe post Thoth's Portrait again here as well? It would be nice to have them all on one thread, for easy viewing ;)

I thought She could have been Astaroth! Aah, I should trust my intuition more :D
I hope Thoth's portrait link works! If it doesn't, here you go:

OswZQVj.jpg

Lol for marble I don't know, it looks very hard TT^TT I thought about using alabaster but... It is sooo expensive!! :eek: a block of the right sizes for a sculpture (bust only) cost 900€ lol. It's a whole month salary! I cannot even imagine marble :eek: But you know, alabaster is so beautiful! *dreams about sculpting a full body statue* :mrgreen: :lol:
Anyway, I feel that THAT is my way. So I'll surely sculpt with many materials. I love sculpting. It gives me more satisfaction than painting I admit. Though I love painting too :)

YoakeHoshi said:
YoakeHoshi said:

HailMotherLilith said:

Okay it says the same to me.. Strange. I wonder why. I'll post them again here. :)
human sculpture)

BzEkKZT.jpg

Xrm2x8O.jpg

hxkF5cK.jpg

6oENN8p.jpg

XLWa3kp.jpg

cPZL4ib.jpg

Mother of Animals! THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL!!!

YOU'RE ONE BEAUTIFUL AND AN AMAZING ARTIST!!!!!!! :eek: :shock: :eek: :shock:

PLEASE!! PLEASE!!!! PLEASEEEEEE!!!! CREATE MORE!!!!!!! EEEEEP!!!! /)(\

YoakeHoshi said:
YoakeHoshi said:

HailMotherLilith said:

human sculpture)

BzEkKZT.jpg

Xrm2x8O.jpg

hxkF5cK.jpg

6oENN8p.jpg

XLWa3kp.jpg

cPZL4ib.jpg

Ohhhh, so it was you!! I remember seeing old emails from the Yahoo groups and stumbling across this! Congratulations for this most magnificent sculpture!!

I had even saved these pictures to my phone, if you don't mind it (Don't worry, I just keep them to myself)

Both You and Zola are amazingly talented artists. People for the Joy of Satan to be proud of :)

HailMotherLilith said:
Mother of Animals! THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL!!!

YOU'RE ONE BEAUTIFUL AND AN AMAZING ARTIST!!!!!!! :eek: :shock: :eek: :shock:

PLEASE!! PLEASE!!!! PLEASEEEEEE!!!! CREATE MORE!!!!!!! EEEEEP!!!! /)(\

Dypet Rod said:
Ohhhh, so it was you!! I remember seeing old emails from the Yahoo groups and stumbling across this! Congratulations for this most magnificent sculpture!!

I had even saved these pictures to my phone, if you don't mind it (Don't worry, I just keep them to myself)

Both You and Zola are amazingly talented artists. People for the Joy of Satan to be proud of :)

Aww thanks both of you! :oops: I'm blushing lol :mrgreen:
It's okay, you can save them, I'm happy you like it :)
I'm planning to do more, I still don't know if a painting or a sculpture but surely I'll do something and post it here :)

When I was young I was on this airplane and I don't remember exactly what happened but I do remember seeing a woman with shining blue eyes just like this. She was looking back at me and I froze and stared at her while everyone was getting off. The face of this lady has never left my memory. Multiple times In my life I have thought back to that face and I always thought in my head "mother". I did not think anything of it and believed it to be a mental coping method. This art looks like her. Now I see how weird it is that I remember that when all I have from that age is a car accident and many bad memories. I've had dreams of this person and I did not think anything of it... It's never even occurred to me that it might be a goddess. I hesitate to post realizing how dumb I am.

A long while ago when zolaluckystar drew portraits of the gods I recognized Botis as if I knew him. A very long while ago when I first found the JOS site I was giddy and overjoyed, after searching for truth so long this seemed to "match". Has anyone else experienced "Satanist instinct"?

Ketchup said:
When I was young I was on this airplane and I don't remember exactly what happened but I do remember seeing a woman with shining blue eyes just like this. She was looking back at me and I froze and stared at her while everyone was getting off. The face of this lady has never left my memory. Multiple times In my life I have thought back to that face and I always thought in my head "mother". I did not think anything of it and believed it to be a mental coping method. This art looks like her. Now I see how weird it is that I remember that when all I have from that age is a car accident and many bad memories. I've had dreams of this person and I did not think anything of it... It's never even occurred to me that it might be a goddess. I hesitate to post realizing how dumb I am.

A long while ago when zolaluckystar drew portraits of the gods I recognized Botis as if I knew him. A very long while ago when I first found the JOS site I was giddy and overjoyed, after searching for truth so long this seemed to "match". Has anyone else experienced "Satanist instinct"?

I understand you. I had the same feeling, I felt to call Her mother too. :)

Oh lol! I was the same when I've found the JoS! I've read it and I said "ok where I have to sign??" I felt immediately it was my path. :)

zolaluckystar said:
Oh yeah Yoake, I just wanted to say one thing I did notice when I finished Thoths Portrait (my own version) was how similar He was to yours.
In the sense that you can see the resemblance - like its the same person just by different artists (which it is but...eh, does that make sense?)

Did you ketchup? Thats very cool. Nice! :)

Yes, when I was lead to JoS - while I was checking out the writings/sermons/Satans library I just 'knew' I'd finally found what I'd been looking for.

Found the comment just now :oops: :mrgreen:
Yeah I know what you mean, I can't wait to see more from you! :D

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back