Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

A.Horror story: Langdon fictional portrayals, Good and the bad and the ugly. Thoughts?

CoolDarknessAtNight

Mr. Langdon from this Season had so much promise and depth of character for the first 3 episodes, he walked it too those freaks, with subtitle and taste with a few well chosen words of truth assessment.

Untill the back story, which was comedy, idiocy, cat killing and psychopathy, too crude and beneath him b''the character''..in some effort to promote those disgusting charmed/X-men fake/witches from coven/and appeal to Rob Zombies non-fun, B-movie idea of luciferian thought.""ie disturbed young men''.

Still Mr. Langdon ''Peter'' carried it, even without a decent supporting cast to back him up, doing the best he could with the political correct reversal, ''this last episode they were reduced to selling Fanta and KFC chicken, so I think its reached the bottom of the barrel now.

What were they thinking?:

''Hey kids want to be cool like the Anti-Christ? When Langdon is out in the wilderness and Recovering from, the thirst of isolation, seeking words with his father, he drinks a Fanta! Chalked full of Zip and Zowie! Washing it down with a nice bowl of KFC secret recipe! Be a son of Satan! Dont-Be-Square!

They are like no, don't you get it, support the witches ''x-women'' you are supposed to hate Langdon! Rember the whoo girl with the stupid handle on her head! Well... no dice. Its just retro-conning and badly changing the story, ''patching propaganda'' obviously.

Thoughts on how Lucifer is portrayed?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back