Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

re 'civility' and brainwashed sheeple right before the US Midterms

Mageson666

If Leeeemoooonnnn….. has not noticed America is run by racist jews who are destroying the nation to conform to their racist agenda of the Kingdom of the Chosen. If he is so concerned with racism maybe he should call that out. No he is a paid shill for CNN which is owned by Jews.

Anyway the enemy always projects onto their victims this is just more victim blaming from the Jewish worthless media.

HP Mageson666 said:
If Leeeemoooonnnn….. has not noticed America is run by racist jews who are destroying the nation to conform to their racist agenda of the Kingdom of the Chosen. If he is so concerned with racism maybe he should call that out. No he is a paid shill for CNN which is owned by Jews.

Anyway the enemy always projects onto their victims this is just more victim blaming from the Jewish worthless media.

Can't even see his own hypocracy either. He hates white people but has a white husband. (He's gay)

About the mid terms... idk if things will change. I think the republicans will retain both chambers. I think many non whites are rejecting the liberal propaganda more and more

EasternFireLion666 said:
About the mid terms... idk if things will change. I think the republicans will retain both chambers. I think many non whites are rejecting the liberal propaganda more and more

I live in the USA I went out and voted even though for me it was in an xtian church (the polling place) I voted against the liberals that is the only thing I went there to do. My friend who lives with me I believe did the same. I hope for better things in America. Well at least I feel I did my part even though they will probably miscount it if enough vote against them not much they can do.

EasternFireLion666 said:
Places like California and parts of the North East are still totally lib-tarded, but I feel like throughout most of the country Trump has more support than ever before. When he got elected, a huge percentage of his base wasn't really happy about him, just happy that he wasn't Killary Kiketon. But now most Americans see that he really isn't doing a bad job. He's done a lot of good, and all the crying kikes and their propaganda don't have any real effect on most people. If he actually was doing anything wrong, don't you think they would be talking about that? Instead of just the vague "he's a racist/sexist/homophobic/antisemitic evil supervillain monster and he paid a prostitute to do her job," all without mentioning any sort of actual crimes because of course there aren't any. In years of being investigated, if he ever actually did commit any crimes obviously it would be all the (J)news are talking about. All the fake news kikes are now obviously lying retarded fake kikes, and only the most soulless lib-tards actually believe them. They can call all the dumb names they want, but a liberal calling someone some ridiculous name meant as emotional blackmail just doesn't work anymore. Most Americans have been called all these dumb names for so long we just don't care anymore.

Another big thing, this attempted invasion from the migrant army was a BIG influence in support of Trump. Nobody wants this invasion to happen, even most liberals are saying "This group is WAY too big! They're not going to be let in! They can't be." People know that Trump is the only one who would care to keep this army out of the country, any other leader would have the door wide open. So people vote for more Republicans to back Trump up to ensure our protection and the security of our borders.

Remember, whether or not you like him and even though he's far from perfect, Trump is connected into the collective soul of all of America. And America's soul is a part of Satan, it is protected and guided however it needs to be. America is guided to prosperity and freedom, and Trump is a tool of this work. That's why joos hate him, but jooses lose and slothzez winz! :)

"Democrats fail to win back the Senate after the “blue wave” of historic support they hoped for failed to materialize."

This is pure Final RTR. They tried to put all their energy into this, and we pulled the bottom out from under them.

In the following months, I expect we'll see some reports come out proving voter fraud. Only for the reason that they were so desperate with this one, they tried to pull all their usual tricks. Only now we have Final RTR power to expose all their guilt. I don't believe they needed to use any voter fraud they had enough support they could have done it for real, but at the same time we know their character, they usually just aren't capable of doing anything the fair way. It'll be funny to see them celebrating some minor wins, then crying when people know they really faked it! :lol:

Ol argedco luciftias said:
"Democrats fail to win back the Senate after the “blue wave” of historic support they hoped for failed to materialize."

This is pure Final RTR. They tried to put all their energy into this, and we pulled the bottom out from under them.

And its actually a GOOD thing, that the Derps won the House, cause now they can destroy themselves even further and faster by making 24/7 investigations on Trump :lol: :lol: And also when they say no to EVERYTHING that Trump tries to pass, i dont think that people would REALLY like that :lol: So i dont know about how you guys see this, but i see this as a MASSIVE victory!

Artanis said:
Ol argedco luciftias said:

And its actually a GOOD thing, that the Derps won the House, cause now they can destroy themselves even further and faster by making 24/7 investigations on Trump :lol: :lol: And also when they say no to EVERYTHING that Trump tries to pass, i dont think that people would REALLY like that :lol: So i dont know about how you guys see this, but i see this as a MASSIVE victory!

Srsly i think having both chambers would be better for executive decisions. Trump did some good things because he had the necessary people. Now if makes a decission and it cannot be implemented the US does not prigress financially

Having the Democrats in the House is important as now they will fight each other for the next four years and further sink their own ship.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back