Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How Christians Become Jewish Possessed Borgs

Ahhhhhhaaaaa here is everything I was looking for regarding this topic. Thank you.

So some gentiles are beyond repair aye?
Attempts to wake these people up can be disastrous. They may wake up for a second and become so shocked that they go on a total war path in reversion.

Sometimes during attacks, I will accidentally draw out negative energy and look in the mirror and get the am I a Jew attacks, other times when I am strong with Satan I look in the mirror and think I look like nothing other than a daughter of Satan. Probably just a smaller scale of how energy can affect our self perception, this happens literally on the larger scale of someone’s life and actually changes their physical appearance.

I have watched perfectly good gentiles fall into the borg and become totally jew looking over the course of time. I think this can also reverse.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
This message will explain how one becomes a Borg through Christianity.

The unnatural behavior of Christians, such as slaughtering their own race, being literally a bible borg that spews verses and so forth, can easily be understood if one knows the spiritual writtings of the jews.

Physically speaking, Christianity is a jewish created religion. Jewish cultural excrement which is excreted in something the Gentiles later created into a 'religion'.

The goal of "Christianity" is to please Rabbi Yeshu or Jesus enough, so that he can deem you an "Israelite", and that you can end up in heaven, which is what Christianity is existing for. Even if Jesus itself claims it openly, that no non-jews are going to enter heaven, you have to die trying.

Christianity finally is the program with which the Goyim are utilized to build the Messianic World of the jews. They are told they will have entry, but they are obviously excluded. Only righteous jews are going to be part of this world, and it's clearly stated in the bible. So it's just a typical swindle like every other the jews give the Gentiles, to motive them to build their own destruction and parasitize their labor.

Christianity works astrally and physically. Physically, it programs people to exist as cattle and serve the jews. Astrally, it enslaves and siphons their energy into the same behalf. Astral and Physical together, creates "reality".

Every loyal christian is actually a jew at the soul, as it has been called by the Jew Francis who is now serving as a pope in the jewish Vatican. This claim is real, and he knows why he is saying it.

In jewish writtings, there are many nations, including "Edom", "Esau", "Kush" and so forth. Except of literal physical races, these are also soul groups. The jews also recognize that if a Gentile goes through many lifetimes of soul brain-washing, they become "Israel", but they are a lesser than material jews. Still, these are their loyal slaves. This is the opposite as to when a soul meditates and becomes free, these souls are siphoned, destroyed and beaten down, impregnated fully with the jewish/christian program.

The christianity is a proto-borg program they have injected to Gentiles in varying degrees. Those who have been injected and have ingested much of it, even if Gentiles, are effectively, having replaced one part of the soul with something that comes from the jewish God-form in the astral. As such the jews have the inside joke that even "Gentiles", if so they want, can become "Israel" in the form of Shabbos Goyim, or righteous Gentile. Righteous Gentile is the Gentile who is a goyim and has accepted this identity as Goyim, so in this, would classify all Christians, as they have accepted the socket identity and are acting like Goyim exaclty as the jews intended to make them.

This is a code for souls and humans who are traitors to their own kind, and have been assimilated into the jewish hive, effectively deeply serving them. The jews also can lie and/or deceive Gentiles, that somehow, they can too be 'jewish', while they know this can never happen. Christianity is part of this socket program to make every Gentile a wanna-be jew, effectively ending in their enslavement to their master jews, which they can never really 'fully become'.

Christianity is effectively the problem of the losers who try to become what they perceive is "winners", aka jewish, and worst of all, are all rejected from their so called 'redemption'. Rabbi Ben David, is the "Messiah" of the jews, and they say he will be a reincarnation of Rabbi Yeshu's. Rabbi Yeshu is Jesus Christ and obviously did not exist, but they are trying to create the idea that he did, in order to raise energy into this egregore.

The jews know Rabbi Yeshua is a fable, and that it's blueprint only exists in the ASTRAL. Therefore they expect the "ONE COMING", while the foolish Gentiles who believe that Rabbi Yeshu was material at some point, expect the second one. It's that simple.

Due to the monstrous amount of energy required, enslaving billions for two thousand years has beared no fruit, as the jewish demands for their Messiah is the complete death, subjugation, and annihilation of all the Goyim. So the amount of energy required, plus the help from our Gods, didn't really make it properly to existence. The jews cover up this fact, but Rabbi Kaduri threw it out in the open, and Rabbi Kaduri was the biggest rabbi in the late centuries.

This takes time, but through metagenics, the spirit affects the material person, and they can even start looking 'jewish', having the same aura, the same soul, the same neurotic and sickening behavior as jews, and also, the same lunacy and psychopathy. This transformation can never be total, as they are not jews, but their mind can become completely corrupted, many times, beyond repairing.

The heart chakra is where the seat of one of the occult bodies, the lower mind. This doesn't have to do with the logical mind, but the 'wisdom of the heart'. In Ancient Egypt, the Gods weight this heart (Ab) to see if the person is fit to reincarnate. The more the person is saturated in evil, the more this part that can reincarnate, becomes corrupted, ultimately, creating a permanently corrupted individual in the person. As such the messages of 'opening your heart to God' and other filthy shit about Rabbi Yehsua (Jesus Christ) and how he demands your love. This is a metaphor for channeling your energy to the thoughform. There are also other passages in the bible which say that one must pray continuously and unceasingly to (((God))) and so forth.

The jewish bible reveals on it's own how this is done.

Ezekiel 36:26,27

"I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh.
And I will put my Spirit in you and move you to follow my decrees and be careful to keep my laws."

The above talks of the replacement of the personal AB which is done by means of sorcery by the jews. For this to happen, one has to literally become forcefully a borg by their own 'choice' as well, compulsively attending to church service, reading the bible as the only important book (to program their material brain to it), and of course partake in jewish spirituality or occultism (which is Christianity basically). The point of Christianity is to become an "Israelite", an endless chase of the "impossible" for the Goyim.

Christianity and Islam were meant to create footsoldiers for the jews, who will just waste their existence, soul energy, and being, to materialize themselves as jews, save jewish purposes, and in the end, hand over the world to the jews.

The Dedication ritual asks for the blotting out of Christ, "Allah" or anything else, for a reason. This is because there is a metaphysical tie to these things and it requires conscious rejection of such nefarious energy, a closing in the window of the mind which 'accepts' this. Many people claim to be Pagan and anything else, but they remain christians or open to christianity, because removing the virus can be a lengthy process that requires total re-wiring and deplugging from the jewtrix one used to be a part of.

Then, meditation removes the rest of the virus from the human soul, effectively making one free from the bulk of this influence. In a world where these wouldn't exist, dedication wouldn't include them either. Also, the dedication, cannot, by definition, remove all the other infected parts at once, such as a heavily programmed mind in the statuses of the enemy. The more deeply ingrained, the more resistant one will be, and the slower the progress in that regard. However one will definitely make progress and everyone can break free, with persistence and DEDICATION.

Because this potential cancer is removed from the soul, many people feel massive relief in their dedication, while others feel shocked from this. This is part of what is being lifted from one's spirit during the dedication ritual, so they can advance. This doens't mean however, that this makes one healthy, or that they are permanently absolved of their tendnecies that lead in deception in the first place. This is why the Dedication is a Dedication, and those who do not dedicate to this objective, simply stay stable or revert back to the nothingness of which they were part before.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

greetings commander great sermon.
I did the dedication some 8 years back and i felt the relief you talked about in this sermon
but maybe 25mins later the relief went away and i returned to my before state.
what does this mean?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back