Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

READ NOW!!!

What do you expect to gain with this post, giving no information at all about what you need how do you expect us to help? If you tell us more about the problem or any question you have, we'll do our best to help you. Talk to Satan about it, even if you can't feel him yet he can surely feel you and he'll help you.

You need to tell the group what is going on. I hope you are ok. I for one know the enemy is sick and disgusting just focus on the truth and stay strong. If it's a life threatening thing physically get someone else involved and get help. None of us can help you if you don't tell us what's going on.
I am not Jo's admin btw just saw your post.
You will be ok if it's a spiritual attack just do protection and you can use the sun mantra and program it to protect you and other things. You will be ok.

You are most likely going to have to save up money and move on your own. You will probably be okay. Back in 2014, HP Maxine posted a meditation to prevent people from entering your home. I don't have the meditation but maybe someone else does. Protect yourself as much as possible. When you think you've done enough, do some more. Knock it out of the park and then knock it out some more. Buy a gun if you can. HP Maxine once said she has a gun within 5 feet of her at all times. I do as well.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back