Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Preservation (Freezing) A Hoax?

NaziMan12

Are frozen foods really dead and thus toxic to consume? Many fast food places use only fresh ingredients so this diet is not a hard one to manage.

Is a vegetable that you cut and cook now dead and thus toxic? Is any type of meat from an animal that died and therefor it's toxic?

Freezing food does nothing to it's nutritional content except sometimes to stop chemical reactions from taking place inside the food, so it will stop the processes of converting some chemicals into nutrients, but all the nutrients that were in there before freezing are still in there.

Fast Food is about as kike as food gets, there's a reason it's the most non-kosher food in the world and they don't eat it. It's pure poison. Like that movie Supersize Me, I'm sure if someone remade that movie now the results would be even deadlier, they are only making that poison worse and worse.

Not totally sure what you're asking, but Fast Food is not any sort of substitution for healthy food that has been frozen. Just buy the ingredients and cook it yourself, that way it's healthier and tastes much better because you make it yourself how you think is perfect. Less money usually too, at first it seems like more money, but when you buy all the ingredients you have enough for multiple meals, so it ends up being cheaper once you have everything.

There is a difference in the taste of frozen and fresh/simply refrigerated food. Which makes me suspicious of the industry's claim that frozen is the exact same as fresh/simply refrigerated.
I do eat quite a lot of frozen however. It's very convenient for fish and some vegetables.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back