Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

German Chancellor Angela Merkel says she will step down from party leadership

StraitShot47

We can hope.

BERLIN —German Chancellor Angela Merkel said on Monday she is ready to hand over the leadership of her Christian Democratic Union (CDU) later this year, an unexpected decision that offered the clearest indication to date that her time at the helm of Europe’s largest economy is running out.

Merkel also said she will not run for office again and will retire from politics when her current term expires in 2021. But with political pressure on her growing and her government both unpopular and unstable, it was unclear whether she will be able to last even that long.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/europe/german-chancellor-angela-merkel-ready-to-step-down-from-party-leadership/2018/10/29/4bbf67da-db60-11e8-b3f0-62607289efee_story.html

I hope she gets deported along with all of Germany's immigrants - she has placed them all in such high esteem!

What a loathsome scumbag this Merkel...the most flattering visage of whom is altogether retch-worthy.

HAIL SATAN!! HAIL THE TRUE GERMAN PEOPLE!!

Merkel is not a traitor to her nation, she is a Jewess and her nation is the race called Israel she had done her tribes work. Merkel is proof of what happens if you let Jews run your nation.

Hillary is a yentra Jewess like Merkel. Hillary bragged to numerous Jewish news papers in New York of this.

This is nice. Now the afd has to take control of the establishment. This is all due to our RTRs. Recently Putin,Erdogan,Merkel and Macron held a meeting where they basically agreed that Assad has won,and Syria must be rebuild Asap so all the refugees can go back home asap. Their whole game of migrant invasion is being reversed now due to our efforts. Keep hitting that rope,we're wining in this particular area.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back