Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Christopher Columbus:The Jew financed by two Spanish Jews(source from a Judeo-Spanish website)

Cacique Satanás

Hello people, here I will expose information for this historical character that is considered as being a "White man" but in reality he was born in a Jewish family(I will add extra information so you can use this article as a source in case you find Anti White propaganda.My notes will be find in Italic style.

https://esefarad.com/?p=71952

Everyone knows the history of Columbus. He was an Italian explorer from Genoa, who sailed in 1492 to enrich the Spanish monarchs with gold and spices from the East.

But for too long, scholars ignored a great passion of Columbus: the quest to free Jerusalem from the Muslims.

During the life of Columbus, the Jews became the target of fanatical religious persecution. On March 31, 1492, King Ferdinand and Queen Elizabeth proclaimed that all Jews were to be expelled from Spain. The order was specially addressed to the 800 thousand Jews who had never converted, and gave them four months to make the luggage and leave.

The Jews who were forced to renounce Judaism and embrace Catholicism were known as "converts." There were also those who feigned conversion, practicing Catholicism to the outside, while secretly practicing Judaism.

Tens of thousands of them were tortured by the Spanish Inquisition. They were pressured to give the names of their friends and family members, who paraded in front of a crowd tied to stakes and burned alive. Their lands and personal possessions were then distributed by the church and the crown.

Recently, a series of Spanish scholars, such as José Erugo, Celso García de la Riega, Otero Sánchez and Nicolás Díaz Pérez, came to the conclusion that Columbus was a Jew, whose survival depended on the suppression of all evidence of his origin by the brutal ethnic cleansing.

Colon, who was known in Spain as Christopher Columbus and did not speak Italian, signed his will on May 19, 1506, and made five curious revealing provisions.

Two of her wishes - decimating a tenth of her income to the poor and providing an anonymous dowry for poor girls - are part of Jewish customs. He also decreed to give money to a Jew who lived at the entrance to the Lisbon neighborhood.

In those documents, Columbus used a triangular signature of points and letters that resembled the inscriptions found on the tombstones of Jewish cemeteries in Spain. He ordered his heirs to use the signature in perpetuity.

According to the British historian Cecil Roth, the anagram was a cryptic substitute for Kaddish, the prayer recited in the synagogue by mourners after the death of a close relative. Finally, Columbus left money to support the crusade that he hoped would lead his successors to liberate the Holy Land.

In Simon Wiesenthal's book, he argues that Columbus's voyage was motivated by the desire to find a safe haven for Jews in light of his expulsion from Spain. Similarly, Carol Delaney, a cultural anthropologist at Stanford University, concludes that Columbus was a deeply religious man whose goal was to navigate to Asia to obtain gold in order to finance a crusade to recover Jerusalem and rebuild the sacred temple of the Jews.

In the days of Columbus, the Jews widely believed that Jerusalem should be liberated and the Temple rebuilt for the arrival of the Messiah.

Scholars point to the date when Columbus sailed as further evidence of his true motives. He was originally going to set sail on August 2, 1492, a day that coincided with the Jewish holiday of Tisha B'Av, marking the destruction of the First and Second Holy Temple of Jerusalem. Columbus postponed the original date to avoid embarking on the party, which would have been considered by the Jews a day of bad luck to set sail.

Columbus's trip was not, as is commonly believed, financed by the pockets of Queen Elizabeth, but rather by two converts: Luis de Santángel and Gabriel Sánchez gave him an interest-free loan of 17,000 ducats from his own pockets to help to pay the trip, as did Isaac Isaac Abarbanel, rabbi and Jewish statesman.

In fact, the first two letters that Columbus sent back from his trip were not to the Catholic Monarchs, but to Santángel and Sánchez, thanking them for their support.

Source: State of Israel
https://esefarad.com/?p=71952

Who was Santángel?

Was a baptized Jew and finance minister to Ferdinand II who persuaded Isabella I to support Christopher Columbus' voyage in 1492

When Columbus had grown weary of the treatment that he was receiving from the leaders of Spain, he had begun to make arrangements to travel to the court of Charles VIII of France in January 1492. It was then that Luis de Santangel intervened on behalf of Columbus to persuade Isabella and convinced her that the prospect of converting Asia to Christianity made the voyage worth the risk.

Converting Asia to Christianity so they can infest Asia and keeping their goals of racial extermination.
Santangel's family had been persecuted during the Spanish Inquisition. His older cousin, with the same name, was beheaded during the inquisition.

Because of his service to Spain, on 30 May 1497, Ferdinand proclaimed in a royal decree that Santangel and his family, present and future, were to be protected from the Inquisition.
Source:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luis_de_Sant%C3%A1ngel

And let's remember that many Kings and Queens from Spain were Jews.

Who was Gabriel Sánchez?

He had a similar role compared to Luis de Satángel and he belonged to a Judeo-Aragonese family.
Source:https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gabriel_S%C3%A1nchez_(tesorero)

I hope this works for you,guys:)

hailourtruegod said:
This is a great find brother. Thank you. I definitely will use it.

I will be posting more related topics to Christopher Columbus.
He is a not well touched character in this group due to a large information being in Spanish.
Why am I exposing him? once you join all the events from all the sources then you will find a giant conspiracy of the Jews against the world.

Also, here in Nicaragua we have a national day which is that of "The day of the race" that basically worship Columbus as a hero. Maybe I will need to talk about other Jews that were Kings in my country and how they exterminated my people bit by bit...but who cares? just the Chosen People must be protected :evil:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back