Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

A Jew Broke His Fingernail: When It Matters And When It Does Not

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
If one knows the statistics the reality is that around 160,000 people die on a daily basis. Some people die because their lungs are filled with cancerous cigarette tar. Others die naturally. Quite a number of people dying also die because of car accidents, drunkenness, and of course, violence and slavery.

There are places in Africa where people are cut into pieces daily by their own racial compatriots. After constantly spamming of this meme, the power of it to matter has been reduced. People nowadays take it for granted.

There are people in India who are sacrificed in some cultistic kabbalistic practices by people who are sick and superstitious. Their deaths do not matter.

There are people in Europe who just woke up to go to their job and got gutted by a Muslim out of pure hatred. That is, if they were not raped and abused before their death. Some of these victims are also young innocent children.

Thousands of the people dying are also the result of experimentation, work slavery, and all other sorts of disturbing incidents that can be boiled down to the morality of how this world is built.

Many of these thousands also commit suicide, especially in the West, because of lack of support, lack of spirituality, impoverishment, or drugs. Streets are filled everyday all over the world with hundreds and thousands of people who died due to drug abuse, alone and isolated into a corner, forgotten completely by anyone in the world.

Yesterday, at October 27, the Israeli Armed forces killed 5 Palestinians simply because they protested, what is basically, Israels genocidal policy against these people, for whole decades. These things are not even war crimes, they are way lower. People once more just carried their dead compatriots - another daily thing in Israel. They systematically kill many Palestinians in rogue warfare and do all sorts of experimentation on them, but the death of these people 'does not matter'.

Probably on October 26 there died some more Palestinians. It's a daily reality for them. Plus, we will never know how many are abducted, tortured, or killed in rogue mode. Because there are no news agencies covering what is going on in these regions. Unless a Palestinian throws a rock at a tank, which is a criminal offense that needs to equal death, according to Israeli mindset.

This day today 25,000 kids will die from malnutrition. Really, who cares? Did BBC or CBS cover anything? Are these kids the children of the owner of CCN, BBC or CBS? No. Are they jewish? No.

So well their deaths have to just become a meme for when the jews preach their globalist doctrine and nothing else. The system values the deaths of these people to no propaganda value.

The jews due to their lifestyle do not have to suffer any of this. For one, they own the Tabacco companies, so they do not smoke. They promote alcoholism, and they do not drink. As for the crimelords and mafias, Pablo Escobar was a typical example of a jew who has poisoned this planet just for personal gain. They live happily and safely in civilizations that they constantly betray, and onto which, they push reverse morality on so that people commit suicide when they follow it. They live in the best and richest areas of the world, heavily guarded by police and always protected, while others do die in the slums. Jews are most of the time exempt from taxes, protected by the law, and can get away with anything just by accusing their enemies of racism or antisemitism. No matter what happens in this world, they are never 'responsible' for anything, and if anyone even remotely suspects anything like that, they just brand them an anti-semite and so forth.

A typical example on how you can escape federal crimes just because you're a jew is Joe Bernstein (A buzzfeed journalist) wrote in his twitter "Kill a straight white man on your way to work today" in Twitter.

https://medium.com/@jonathanlockwood/kill-a-white-man-bernsteins-racist-homophobic-tweets-attack-whites-candace-owens-says-5c727f47f6d8

Nothing happened to him for this comment. Perfectly acceptable. It's not like he is espousing murder to possibly hundreds of thousands of readers. After all, this is democratic and kosher approved of a comment. And it's about White people. So it doesn't really matter.

All races on this planet, by their own racial people or others, have underwent slavery, oppression, and death. Most of the time, all races did commit it to their own people, rather than anyone else or some other race. There have been cataclysmic wars and inconceivable abuse on this planet, going back to centuries, by the specimen of a race attacking their own people. Some people blame the jews for this in particular in the West, as by some huge coincidence, the merchant class of jews in the 14th century owned the whole of Europe through banking houses by the 15th century and after the wars of the middle ages. But this has to be another conspiracy...

But we know nothing of these incidents. We know for example some things like Native America, but we are never told of what Genghis Khan did in Europe. Nobody knows of the Armenian or the Greek genocide. We are never told that when Whites went in Africa the default was a system of extreme brutality, where some races of black people were running around just to save themselves of unending tribal warfare. For an example today, the greatest and most systematic genocide is taking place against Palestinian people, and other people in Syria in the Middle East. But nobody cares. The millions of deaths of these people do not matter.

And it's pretty clear why everytime a jew is as far as scratched, all media just rant and rave about it. Not only this, but the death of a single or a couple of jews, by what is otherwise a constant for all other people, is trying to be made into a catalyst to completely change, malform, and destroy whole countries, their constitutions and laws. People die everyday, for numerous reasons. Everyday tens and hundreds people in the US just lose their life out of brainless Black brutality, and double the amount of these Black people get assaulted by their own.

25000 children die everyday of poverty from not having to eat a loaf of bread. 160,000 people die everyday by serious moral and civilization problems.

Out of all the people today that died of rape, malnutrition, massacres in the middle of some jungle, or poisoning that parades as 'daily life', only the death of the important people will be picked to be made a fuss about.

The jews.

However if anything even by coincidence befalls the jews, everyone has to be told about it, consistently. Everyone is responsible for this if they dislike the jews, or better yet, if they do not CARE about the jews, they are liable of anti-semitism. For the hundreds of millions who perish every year in what appears as systematic poisoning and warfare, nobody cares. There are not many news articles about these things. Our TV's won't be spamming the events 24/7 for the next 70 years.

And why is this the case? The morality behind this is simple: "One million Arabs are not worth a Jewish fingernail," Rabbi Yaacov Perrin said in a eulogy." [Source below] So just imagine 160,000 people dying everyday is not even worth a jewish fingernail.

It it was worth a jewish fingernail, we would know about it, and be told about it until the end of time.

You can hate Asians and nobody will tell you anything bizarre about this.

You can hate Latinos with some loose judgement.

You can hate Blacks similarly with some loose judgement.

You can hate Whites and be given a free house, a place in THEIR country to hate them directly, a free pass to commit criminality with legal judgement, and being rewarded for it for your whole life on top of it and praised as a hero of the brave new multicultural world.

The problem, as Rabbi Yaacov Perrin stated, is when jews break their fingernails, which are worth 1,000,000 of Goyim in number. If a jew breaks a fingernail, we have to be told about it until the end of time.

The world cannot take the breaking of a jewish fingernail. But we can readily take the deaths of hundreds of millions of others every couple of years or so.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

Source:

https://www.nytimes.com/1994/02/28/world/west-bank-massacre-israel-orders-tough-measures-against-militant-settlers.html

"I hit my toe on the table when I walked by. The table that I enslaved and tortured billions of people and forced them to build it for me. For this, I now outlaw and destroy ALL tables from the world, and punish the billions of slaves who I forced to build them."

Rabbi Bergshekelstein: "Ov vey!! Do not listen to this antisemitic goyim!!! Believe in me goy and I will go around your back and stab you to death and laugh at how you foolishly believed in me!"

These jews seriously need to fuck out of existence and never return.... Fucking useless trash... :x

Ol argedco luciftias said:
"I hit my toe on the table when I walked by. The table that I enslaved and tortured billions of people and forced them to build it for me. For this, I now outlaw and destroy ALL tables from the world, and punish the billions of slaves who I forced to build them."

serveimage

CNN breaking news:

"Rabbi breaks little toe fingernail, blames extremism for the incident. Jewish voices all over the world claim that for his fingernail to heal, 1,000,000,000 Africans have to be evacuated into Europe, or Whites are anti-semetic. Allegedly, the table upon which Rabbi Yaakov broke his fingernail was put there by a White Supremacists from Texas, aged 60. The table did cost 6000$, and allegedly, the export carrier has broken the fingernails of 600 jews with the same method, as such generating 6,000,000 broken fingernails. Anti-semetic voices are doing the math and are claiming that these maths do not add up, but this is just a symptom of hate in this planet. Others ask how can 600 rabbis have 6,000,000 fingernails, to which, Rabbi Yaakov replied : "you filthy goyim, g-d's power is limitless and you cannot judge it", hitting back on the White supremacists who dare to know math. Rabbi Yaakov said "just to be sure, Germany has to be nuked, since this is the rise of evil all over the place. THESE GOYIM EVEN KNOW MATH! We are living in the end times", the Rabbi said in strong lamentations. Compensation of 60,000,000$ was given to Rabbi Yaakov who, walking out the court, was heard shouting "1 Million Fingernails, 10000000 deaths await you all, stupid goyim...especially the goyim who know math and question G_D!". Some people who heard the rabbi saying that thought for one second that maybe the jews are supremacists, but we lobotomized them around the court. Clearly the rabbi is very old and did not intend to say this or mean this in this manner."

I wonder how much longer it will take until all of this is effectively reversed and people see them and their disgusting creations for what they are. Both the bible, the koran and the talmud are plain out CRIMINAL, if you take into account the law in most countries. They should therefore have been banned from most secular countries already.

I remember many years ago, Jewess Chandra Levy went missing. All of the news and media were airing this, as it was a huge big deal. Law enforcement was working 24/7 to find Chandra Levy, who was eventually found murdered.

So... how many Gentiles go missing?
What is really done about it?
Enough said.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
www.joyofsatan.com

Even the Jewish hand wringing over this event is just a form of their own supremacist narcissism.

Hoodedcobra666 said:
Some people blame the jews for this in particular in the West, as by some huge coincidence, the merchant class of jews in the 14th century owned the whole of Europe through banking houses by the 15th century and after the wars of the middle ages. But this has to be another conspiracy...

9088F3B7-57E9-409E-86C7-6D9C7CABE14B.jpeg

Goy NPC:Jews owning banks and creating an usury-slave system?
This had to be a conspiracy theory....
I mean, God sent the Jews to make good actions and Jesus fought the banks.
Jews believe in Jesus so you are wrong.

Please,check your sources and stop the spam of anti-semitism.
Not everything you find online is true.
This is what made the holocau$t true.

Hoodedcobra666 said:
Emergency:
I report tremendous amount of hate directed to me. It's overwhelming.
I keep cleaning my aura and AoP every 10 min.
I just want to report extreme amount of hate directed to me.
I remember you said you handled some things from backoffice is similiar situation.
Can you confirm that this is not individual?

Hadrian d'Arc said:
Hoodedcobra666 said:
Emergency:
I report tremendous amount of hate directed to me. It's overwhelming.
I keep cleaning my aura and AoP every 10 min.
I just want to report extreme amount of hate directed to me.
I remember you said you handled some things from backoffice is similiar situation.
Can you confirm that this is not individual?

This is war, our enemies hate us. How strange right...

Well not.

FYI hate at the time of Great Eclipse of the Moon... was "Just another day in the office" comparing to this. Belive you me if it wasn't exeptional I would not post about it.

Hadrian d'Arc said:
FYI hate at the time of Great Eclipse of the Moon... was "Just another day in the office" comparing to this. Belive you me if it wasn't exeptional I would not post about it.

It's fine, I usually try to make a point of when enemy attacks are worse than usual too. I can confirm it's not just you. I've had some pretty rough points, but last month in general, and the last week in particular (especially the day you highlighted) I felt some pretty exceptional levels of hate, probably the most negative energy I've had to deal with while awake, period. I'd done like, multiple chakra workings, multiple RTRs, a few hundred aura cleaning reps, adding more to my aura of protection multiple times, some yoga here and there, and I still had some immense trouble. Another person I know involved in this has gone quiet for the past week too. So nah, don't worry, you're not alone. Though I feel like in my gut that was the worst the enemy is capable of attack-wise, and the energies have been beginning to recede, slowly but surely.

Hang in there, brother. The work we do during the worst periods I find has the biggest payoff. If the enemy is attacking to overbearing extents it usually means they're trying to cover a vulnerability or really do not want any attacks against it during a specific stretch of time. Think of it like a wounded animal in a corner. It'll dedicate more energy than it used to trying to stop those who are destroying it. As painful as it can be, just consider it proof of an imminent victory.

Thank you brother in arm for this words. I need to hear that.
Arcadia said:
Though I feel like in my gut that was the worst the enemy is capable of attack-wise, and the energies have been beginning to recede, slowly but surely.
I feel the same. Yesterday was taugh but not like mentioned day. Yesterday I handled with help of Gods.
The negative energy was around me but does not penetrated my shields.
For others who might read that:
1. Keep cleaning your aura
2. Keep AoP I do it with Rosary (Algs, Sauil, Thurisas ) [goth runes]
Do it even 20 times or even more if you need to. You must stay feel good and refreshed all time.
OUR VICTORY IS SEALED!

Whats happening in Yemen is another thing where school children are bombed by the Saudi led coalition(the house of Saud are crypto jews) not much fuss is made about it no call for sanctions but when a liberal journalist is butchered in a Saudi consulate since it is one of their own a HUGE fuss is made about it I am talking about Khashoggi........................................

Yemen is a proxy war between Iran and Israeli allies. So don't expect much from the jew media. Israel has flow air strikes against Yemen over this conflict.

Arcadia said:
Hadrian d'Arc said:

It's fine, I usually try to make a point of when enemy attacks are worse than usual too. I can confirm it's not just you. I've had some pretty rough points, but last month in general, and the last week in particular (especially the day you highlighted) I felt some pretty exceptional levels of hate, probably the most negative energy I've had to deal with while awake, period. I'd done like, multiple chakra workings, multiple RTRs, a few hundred aura cleaning reps, adding more to my aura of protection multiple times, some yoga here and there, and I still had some immense trouble. Another person I know involved in this has gone quiet for the past week too. So nah, don't worry, you're not alone. Though I feel like in my gut that was the worst the enemy is capable of attack-wise, and the energies have been beginning to recede, slowly but surely.

Hang in there, brother. The work we do during the worst periods I find has the biggest payoff. If the enemy is attacking to overbearing extents it usually means they're trying to cover a vulnerability or really do not want any attacks against it during a specific stretch of time. Think of it like a wounded animal in a corner. It'll dedicate more energy than it used to trying to stop those who are destroying it. As painful as it can be, just consider it proof of an imminent victory.

I had a confrontation with a stranger the other day that normally would just be whatever but I've been dwelling on it a bit rather angrily. The way it sometimes just reenters my consciousness feels very intrusive and out of place, and I have to try and void it out. I've been thinking that they're deliberately trying to put me off with this since it just puts me in a mood. Fortunately I've notably improved in warding that shit off.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back