Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

America Might Go To War With Mexico, Guatamala and Honduras

ZmajEriksson

There's a swarm of thousands of mostly Handurans marching north to the US border carrying the Handurab flag and receiving aid and funding from George Soros. This "migrant caravan" is currently in Mexico and these three nations not only rejected Trump's pleas to stop them and are behaving aggressively.

This by definition is a military invasion. Due to the size of this army and exhausting all other options Trump has begins mobilizing the US Marines to the boarder. And if this erupts into a legitimate war I have a perfect solution.

I have to admit this wasn't my idea but I think it would win the war through public opinion. One of the YouTube's I watch, I think Styxhexenhammer666 suggested forming a regiment of 1st generation legal immigrants to fight this caravan.

I believe, if this is done, victory is assured. If we can show the public that hundreds, maybe thousands, of legal immigrants are willing to die for this country, millions will flock to the political right in a day and give overwhelming support for the struggle against illegal immigration

I doubt a full blown "war" is going to happen between Mexico, Guatemala, AND Honduras. Probably just Honduras if any country, there's no reason Guatemala and Mexico should be directly involved as far as I'm concerned. What'll happen is that Trump will probably forget all about it because of the whole Synagogue thing that happened in Pittsburgh this morning, or some other extremist will try some bullshit with the Honduran migrants, or maybe Trump was serious about deploying the national guard. Either way, it's looking bad.

Brdredr said:
I doubt a full blown "war" is going to happen between Mexico, Guatemala, AND Honduras. Probably just Honduras if any country, there's no reason Guatemala and Mexico should be directly involved as far as I'm concerned. What'll happen is that Trump will probably forget all about it because of the whole Synagogue thing that happened in Pittsburgh this morning, or some other extremist will try some bullshit with the Honduran migrants, or maybe Trump was serious about deploying the national guard. Either way, it's looking bad.

It's the Marines he's sending, one of America's top military branches, and I think they've already started mobilizing. Mexico and Guatemala are an issue as they're refusing to stop a military invasion that's moving through their countries to get to us. If Spain were to march through France and Germany to take over Poland and those two were to do what amounts to telling Poland "fuck you and your sovereignty, they're gonna take your land whether you like it or not," you can be damn sure Poland would declare war on all 3 and any other nation that gives direct or indirect aid to the invaders. Mexico and Guatemala are already directly involved and are inabling the invaders. As far as I'm concerned we're already at war

ZmajEriksson said:
It's the Marines he's sending, one of America's top military branches, and I think they've already started mobilizing. Mexico and Guatemala are an issue as they're refusing to stop a military invasion that's moving through their countries to get to us. If Spain were to march through France and Germany to take over Poland and those two were to do what amounts to telling Poland "fuck you and your sovereignty, they're gonna take your land whether you like it or not," you can be damn sure Poland would declare war on all 3 and any other nation that gives direct or indirect aid to the invaders. Mexico and Guatemala are already directly involved and are inabling the invaders. As far as I'm concerned we're already at war

So basically, how World War 1 started except there wasn't an assassination?

Brdredr said:
ZmajEriksson said:

So basically, how World War 1 started except there wasn't an assassination?

In a sense. WWI got where it did because of a complicated web of treaties but it is kinda similar in a way

A second caravan has entered Mexico and Mexico has brought in buses to help them travel across. From what I know of what's going on in Mexico the current president and his corrupt platform are purposedly doing this. A new president was elected and doesn't start his term until 1st of  December so far this man seems legit. he is nationalistic and promotes it and a choice the average/common people wanted because he has pointed out the corruption in Mexico and how Mexico has been used for it's resources and kept poor on purpose. He is backed by the common people and not by the corrupt. At least as far as I've seen. His opposition is said to plan to leave him in a COMPLETLY broke country. Mexico can be seen as second world country since there are hard working citizens in the bigger cities like the main capital. Some of these are indigenous people but most are white Mexicans keeping the nation alive.

This is why you are seeing the events going on right now over there.

Another important thing to take note of is that China and Russia both have been helping out Mexico a lot lately since America has put sanctions on Mexico. Though China only has so commercially wise but this might he enough to be considered an ally for them. The main part here though is that from recent reports in Mexico Russia has plans to share nuclear technology with Mexico. They plan to build a military factory there too.

I think it's pretty obvious what's going on here. A war between Mexico and America will lead maybe China but likely Russia to back Mexico up. And Russian troops will be right next door of America. This war will be handed over to Manuel Lopez, the new president starting next month. If war doesn't happen then you have all these people, an invasion, of made of mostly criminals (From photos and videos you see many of these people are fully grown healthy men) in Mexico and to make it worse then it is now and it'll be Lopez's problem. I know Mexicans in America and even over there that are agreeing all this is too obvious to what's being planned.

I believe the RTRs will help this out a lot tremendously and prevent not just a war but anything else bad happening in America. and I hope the new president of Mexico will be able to deal with this next month in the best way he can.

I was reading and watching the latest videos about the 2nd migrant caravan and many people are really upset for these reasons:

-Migrants throw the trash anywhere, leaving its messes in any city they cross.
-Migrants making use of violence to cross.
-Migrants doing illegal activities
-Migrants throw the food in the trash that receive from the mexicans (Is trend on Youtube Mexico) , and they demand to the mexican people better food and money (they whine that they are fed up with Tortas and sandwiches) and this provoked the rage of many mexicans in social media (especially Youtube). There are many anti-migration comments in the videos with the topic.

many of the citizens of the mexican city Tijuana started to reject migrants and act hostile against them.

SOURCES
https://www.foxnews.com/us/migrants-get-cool-reception-in-mexican-border-town
https://periodicocorreo.com.mx/rechaza-tijuana-a-migrantes/ (in spanish)
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/nov/15/migrant-caravan-tijuana-lgbt-group-locals-reaction
https://www.elsoldemexico.com.mx/republica/sociedad/rechazan-a-caravana-migrante-en-tijuana-haran-consulta-2678733.html (in spanish)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dvP6J2WGz0 (in spanish, look at the comments)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back