Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Some questions about rune using in opening/empowering astral sences

PlutoSig

I am going to use runes mostly for astral sences. I can find the answers by myself but i want also to shortcut the time by no experimenting much, so i need your experience and knowledge. Here are the questions:
1) I saw in joyofsatan.ucoz a message from Maxine about the letters of the mantra that each letter must vibrate in specific chakras. I do not found anyfull explanation of this. In angelfire site there is nothing about it so its not important, right?
2) Is it ok to use the next runes for opening astral sences: EIWHAZ, EHWAZ, ANSUZ, LAGUZ?

1. There is information about it, just read the JoS more carefully. L is for root chakra, V is for sacral, R is for solar, H for throat, Y for 6th and M for crown. AUM is the fundamental chant. So if you want a chant or vibration for specific, you add that letter to the beginning. So if you want to tune the solar chakra for example, you vibrate RAUM.

More information about that is here: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Tuning.html

2. As far as I know, Wunjo is great for Heart chakra, Sowilo for every chakra.
If you want to open astral senses, I'd suggest reading these topics:
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=800&hilit=Inanna (personally i use this, and the effects are incredible)

or

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12643&hilit=Astral+senses

PlutoSig said:
I am going to use runes mostly for astral sences. I can find the answers by myself but i want also to shortcut the time by no experimenting much, so i need your experience and knowledge. Here are the questions:
1) I saw in joyofsatan.ucoz a message from Maxine about the letters of the mantra that each letter must vibrate in specific chakras. I do not found anyfull explanation of this. In angelfire site there is nothing about it so its not important, right?
2) Is it ok to use the next runes for opening astral sences: EIWHAZ, EHWAZ, ANSUZ, LAGUZ?

PlutoSig said:

Question no. 1 has already been answered, so I'll dedicate to question no. 2.

All runes you mentioned can be used to empower your astral senses, yes, as can Dagaz, Sowilo and Kenaz. Remember, it's also needed to train your astral senses and also to meditate on them. Just vibrating mantras will strengthen them, not make them functional. It's just like riding a bicycle: you need ride it and start pedaling, if you want to learn how to use it. Contemplating and strengthening your leg muscles won't make you capable of riding it. Rather, it will make it easier to learn how to use it when you step on a bike for the first time. I hope you find this helpful.

Thank you, i'll remember about how to train them. I was reading jos carefully, but i meaned this, that found today: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5575&p=47156&hilit=wunjo#p47156 by ancient shadow666.

@stormblood please do you have any specific way to train the senses,i always love it when you makes a comments.

mymoney1z said:
@stormblood please do you have any specific way to train the senses,i always love it when you makes a comments.
Download the Six months spiritual warfare program from the jos library. The exercises are given there.

mymoney1z said:

What works for him, doesn't necessarily mean will work for you, comrade.

However, I'll give you some meditations. Here's Lydias' version:
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12643&hilit=Lydia+astral

Here's VoiceOfEnki version:

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=800&hilit=Inanna

I do the Inanna one. She's extremely pleasant and gentle Goddess. Also known as Astarte or ISIS.

The energy is incredible. But if you're new don't do more than 16 reps. The number of Astarte is 8, so you vibrate Inanna times multiple of 8. I've done 40 max and it was already nearly too much for me to handle.

Goodluck, comrade.

Yes you are right that everything is on the Jos page, but still we learn from our self's and there are somethings that only those who have advance can teach you , I remember I didn't known how to even meditate when I was starting till highprirst mageson post a sermon and I think the title is meditation is laziness, and also thinking of using the necromance and someone post a comments saying we should remove the circle for maximum benefit, I am talking about the 50 names of Marduk.

mymoney1z said:
Yes you are right that everything is on the Jos page, but still we learn from our self's and there are somethings that only those who have advance can teach you , I remember I didn't known how to even meditate when I was starting till highprirst mageson post a sermon and I think the title is meditation is laziness, and also thinking of using the necromance and someone post a comments saying we should remove the circle for maximum benefit, I am talking about the 50 names of Marduk.

Those who are on a higher level of advancement and experience than newbies, get there by applying their mind on the basics and following their intuition. Experimentation, connecting dots and so on. That's what I'm trying to say here. Take what's in the JoS and apply your mind. This is how you grow. Spirituality is an individual path and as such you'll have to find what works for you and sometimes you'll be guided by the gods to this, sometimes you'll have to rely on your own. Learning first-hand is what really develops you, rather than using second-hand knowledge from other mortals. Because every soul is different. So everything needs to be tweaked a little or a lot to be at it most effectiveness for your level.

@stormblood Learning first hand, applying your intuition and even trial and error is indeed what really develops you, however the knowledge, information and specific meditations that advanced SS here share on the forums should be respected, as these are often found and created under direct guidance of the Gods, and shared on the groups for everyone here to benifit with permission of the Gods who have guided them to these meditations and informations.

If not for the "second hand" knowledge from other mortals none of us would be here, as the whole JoS would fall under that category, as Maxine herself and almost all who came before her throughout the centuries of Gentile history were mortals of great wisdom and understanding, who used their abilities and intuition to tap into advanced spiritual knowledge and connect to our Gods in order to recieve their knowledge from them, and share it with the less spiritually advanced populace so all could benifit and grow, under the guidance of the Gods.

These mortals only later, after having already shared an immesurable wealth of information by tapping into the knowledge of the Gods and consciously comprehending and understanding this, reached Godhead themselves.

Adolf Hitler at his time in Germany as our Fuhrer was also still "Just another mortal sharing second hand knowledge", if you would actually apply your logic to it.

The Gods have developed and created this knowledge thousands of years ago, thus there is no origional knowledge created by mankind here, just the rediscovery of the ancient wisdoms and truths of our Gods which had been stolen from us and our access to these sealed by endless curses and bindings.

The true knowledge all comes from reconnecting to the ancient knowledge of our Gods and comprehending it more and more while advancing spiritually through the passage of time.

It is stated there are no mediums in SS, to prevent charletans and all kinds of false informations from being spread by retards who deem themselves as some sort of chosen ones (there have been a few examples of such people over the years).

However, some of us recieve powerful knowledge or meditations from our GD's or other Gods as we advance, and share these with the groups here for everyones benifit and there is nothing wrong with following the meditations shared by others here on the groups, as we are also here to help each other advance by sharing our expertise and knowledge, and discussing about our experiences, so we may all learn from each others collective understanding and get better through it.

I have a very good SS friend, and it is through this friendship I have learned more than by simply studying by myself, and they also have benifitted from their friendship with me.

Such benificial friendships result in mutual growth that could not be so easily accomplished by your lonesome. Therefor the knowledge others share here should be respected and considered, looked at with a critical eye and we should give our feedbacks to each other in benificial, reasonable ways so we can all learn and grow together.

It is through "second hand knowledge shared by other mortals" that we have learned all we understand and know today, unless it concerns information directly recieved by yourself from one of our Gods, which most of the information we build our experiences upon has come from our fellow "mortals" seeking spiritual advancement and eventual Godhead.

VoiceofEnki said:
@stormblood Learning first hand, applying your intuition and even trial and error is indeed what really develops you, however the knowledge, information and specific meditations that advanced SS here share on the forums should be respected, as these are often found and created under direct guidance of the Gods, and shared on the groups for everyone here to benifit with permission of the Gods who have guided them to these meditations and informations.

If not for the "second hand" knowledge from other mortals none of us would be here, as the whole JoS would fall under that category, as Maxine herself and almost all who came before her throughout the centuries of Gentile history were mortals of great wisdom and understanding, who used their abilities and intuition to tap into advanced spiritual knowledge and connect to our Gods in order to recieve their knowledge from them, and share it with the less spiritually advanced populace so all could benifit and grow, under the guidance of the Gods.

These mortals only later, after having already shared an immesurable wealth of information by tapping into the knowledge of the Gods and consciously comprehending and understanding this, reached Godhead themselves.

Adolf Hitler at his time in Germany as our Fuhrer was also still "Just another mortal sharing second hand knowledge", if you would actually apply your logic to it.

The Gods have developed and created this knowledge thousands of years ago, thus there is no origional knowledge created by mankind here, just the rediscovery of the ancient wisdoms and truths of our Gods which had been stolen from us and our access to these sealed by endless curses and bindings.

The true knowledge all comes from reconnecting to the ancient knowledge of our Gods and comprehending it more and more while advancing spiritually through the passage of time.

It is stated there are no mediums in SS, to prevent charletans and all kinds of false informations from being spread by retards who deem themselves as some sort of chosen ones (there have been a few examples of such people over the years).

However, some of us recieve powerful knowledge or meditations from our GD's or other Gods as we advance, and share these with the groups here for everyones benifit and there is nothing wrong with following the meditations shared by others here on the groups, as we are also here to help each other advance by sharing our expertise and knowledge, and discussing about our experiences, so we may all learn from each others collective understanding and get better through it.

I have a very good SS friend, and it is through this friendship I have learned more than by simply studying by myself, and they also have benifitted from their friendship with me.

Such benificial friendships result in mutual growth that could not be so easily accomplished by your lonesome. Therefor the knowledge others share here should be respected and considered, looked at with a critical eye and we should give our feedbacks to each other in benificial, reasonable ways so we can all learn and grow together.

It is through "second hand knowledge shared by other mortals" that we have learned all we understand and know today, unless it concerns information directly recieved by yourself from one of our Gods, which most of the information we build our experiences upon has come from our fellow "mortals" seeking spiritual advancement and eventual Godhead.

Could you avoid following me on any post? It feels like you want to tell me something but you're hiding behind the posts on the forum, instead of stating it clearly. Just ell me either here or on email. Once you actually start talking to me, you'll find out I'm not some big bad monster and that I'm actually someone you can talk to.

Now, one thing is following stuff advanced that comes from the gods, another is the common behaviour here of:

• asking to custom-make affirmations for every newbie that doesn't want to sit 5 minutes and think about what affirmation would work best for them
• the overall mindsets of those who are inconsistent and don't have results of asking for extra meditations because they want a quick, non-existing shortcut to power and skill instead of working hard at the meditations who are already on the JoS, which are very powerful and DO work.
• asking to custom-make workings for them because one can't just apply their mind on it and make a working on their own
• wanting to build the third floor when the ground floor is still incomplete and thus unable to support additional floors.

Building a community is very important. However, developing oneself individually is just as important as community building. Over-relying on others makes one develop a parasitic mindset based on the idea that one can't do anything on their own; on the other hand, over-relying on yourself makes you develop paranoia and distrust of other people, linked to a mindset that only you do things right and everyone else is always wrong.

Okay something to add up, l known that we are also gods, I know many things before it was post on jos, or someone give a meditation from their guardian demon,but I don't known how I knew it but I just known it.

mymoney1z said:
Okay something to add up, l known that we are also gods, I know many things before it was post on jos, or someone give a meditation from their guardian demon,but I don't known how I knew it but I just known it.
Some of us can have spiritual powers from the meditations or from having meditate in past lifes but we are not God's, only with a lot of time, meditations and after doing the full Magnum Opus we will be. Becoming a God takes a lot of time.

We are gods in the sense that Satan created us he breathe eternal life in us ,we are all here by his will, and we are here to reflect their image, demons work against the reptilian on the astral and we on the physical with RTR ,and this working both meet at one intersection point.No one can find this life except by his will.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back