Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Checking In

Jake Carlson

It's me, High Priest Jake Carlson, and I am just letting everyone know that I am still here and haven't gone anywhere, despite the despicable rumors that I have been "in hiding." I have had computer issues for a long time, and I am not very good with computers, as of yet. I have to use the other computer to check in here to read messages, but I don't get much time on this computer. However, thanks to Satan, I will be getting a new computer for myself sometime soon.

I am doing fine [better than ever], and I have a lot that I am working on. My work takes a lot of time and money, because, with the way that the Jews play both sides against everyone and everything, it is essential to study every single angle to every argument. The more Jewish tactics and lies that a Gentile Satanist is onto, the more the Jewish kikes are caught off guard and mangled.

I hope everyone is doing well, and I should finally be able to start actively participating in these forums on a much more regular basis. I haven't had much time to participate in the Yahoo! e-groups, either, but I do have access to them on my computer, but not the forums, which I can only access on this computer that I hardly get any time on.

Take care. Hail Satan and Heil Hitler!

You're welcome.

Good to hear from you again.

I've also been struggling with time and prioritise the Final RTR being done daily.

But as you said. Satan helps and I too am looking forward to getting a bit more time.

And then I will be able to get important things done.

I believe it's important to post on our blog here because it's an online presence. And the more we grow our forum the more likely it will be found by others online.

Jake your work has always been very well researched and in depth.

You've made sacrifices as we all do for our true cause here.

We have purpose here because we know the truth about the state of the world.

And we drive ourselves. We are not getting pushed by others, we are involved because we know the severity of the situation.

It's actually a very scary outcome the jews have planned so we who know have a duty to fight back.

I'm choosing to be on my own now.

I've been seeing a girl but with long hours at work I can do without the unnecessary distractions.

Balance is important but if the people around you don't approve well luckily I can remove myself from them.

As HP Hooded Cobra recently posted on the importance of meditation.

People tend to keep a person busy with useless busyness. Ralph Waldo Emerson mentioned in his Essays that he was not interested in being uselessly busy. He wanted to have peace and time to go within and tap into the universal energy.

Anyway.

Cheers again for touching base Jake.

I never thought you abandoned us, just that you're busy.

We will keep focused because what we do is the most important thing in the world to do

good to hear from you HP Carlson; thank you for your service & for checking in on us

Hail Satan!

Great to see ya again love. I wondered what happened to you a few times in the past. May the Gods bless you High priest! ^-^ Glory to the Gods of humanity and may we rise up along with them.

High Priest Jake Carlson said:
It's me, High Priest Jake Carlson, and I am just letting everyone know that I am still here and haven't gone anywhere, despite the despicable rumors that I have been "in hiding." I have had computer issues for a long time, and I am not very good with computers, as of yet. I have to use the other computer to check in here to read messages, but I don't get much time on this computer. However, thanks to Satan, I will be getting a new computer for myself sometime soon.

I am doing fine [better than ever], and I have a lot that I am working on. My work takes a lot of time and money, because, with the way that the Jews play both sides against everyone and everything, it is essential to study every single angle to every argument. The more Jewish tactics and lies that a Gentile Satanist is onto, the more the Jewish kikes are caught off guard and mangled.

I hope everyone is doing well, and I should finally be able to start actively participating in these forums on a much more regular basis. I haven't had much time to participate in the Yahoo! e-groups, either, but I do have access to them on my computer, but not the forums, which I can only access on this computer that I hardly get any time on.

How can you be contacted? I have a question about "Gods of Hell" link on the JoS website in regards to the list of Gods?Demons and the astrological signs and dates given to them. What source did JoS use to come up with them? The signs and dates seem to differ a bit from other sources on the subject. Thanks

High Priest Jake Carlson said:

My best wishes to you, dear HP.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back