Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Pipe bomb found in George Soros mailbox

Ignisalas

Looks like people are fed up with George Soros. I was walking through my house and I overheard the news on the TV that a family member was watching that there was a pipe bomb found in George Soros' mailbox. Seems people are waking up to the bullshit. I tried to search for a youtube video to post a link here, but I never found any yet.
Isnt Soros the reason that theres a migrant caravan at America's border right now? Maybe someone out there figured this out and decided to deliver justice to the old jew.

EasternFireLion666 said:
Probably just a trick to blame republicans chill down

It was a trick to blame republicans.

Notice how Cesar Sayoc, a Native American, was depicted as "white" in the media. So Native Americans are white now?

Also take note, shortly after receiving the news that Cesar Sayoc was a registered Democrat, that designation was immediately changed to Republican.

DqdJ9eKWoAAg9DK.jpg

Interesting how this guy's supposed name is an anagram for "accessory". To me, it seems like the Jews sent the bombs to themselves then found a vulnerable person to blame it on.

These events are all staged and done in quick succession to blame Trump and arouse energy against Trump such as hate and fear energy.

It appears prayer has stopped working for the jews. They are in desperate need of sympathetic energy.

Hoodedcobra666 said:
These events are all staged and done in quick succession to blame Trump and arouse energy against Trump such as hate and fear energy.

It appears prayer has stopped working for the jews. They are in desperate need of sympathetic energy.
That won't work either since real humans learned how to read their dumb kike letters backwards. Every time I do RTR, I see a reptilian alien's head pop, no more lizards! :D Except for Satan's beautiful little lizard animals, just meant no more lizard aliens.

I don't support any type of violence against anyone, and I don't even support or promote violence against jews, all I support is just astral spiritual magical curses against reptilian aliens, NO physical violence of any kind. A few thousand years of them reading their letters is weaker than a few months of us reading them backwards! :D

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back