Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Any Alternative Sites to youtube

darkmonkey666

Ok anyone know a website where I can make videos on various topics and not waste my time.

I still have almost 0-1 views on a channel I didn't promote anywhere even with Xtian sounding names to the videos (that was intentional as I thought xtian would click on it and I would read an article directly from exposingchristianity.com) so I wonder how do I get past the filters on there I tried videos never using the word Jew or anything related and a bunch of other stuff and none of my videos had barely any views.

Well I liked YouTube in the beginning I started a channel made a video and people commented on it and viewed it that was the first few videos before I even mentioned anything and I liked the message feature I had a lot of interesting conversations with people of all beliefs.

Now the whole thing sucks. It used to allow me to put up photos or art customize it like a website or social media site etc. That was back before Google took it over I believe. Now I don't see anyone doing this. I probably am not even finding the real interesting or true videos searching in YouTube anymore by anyone as they probably all have less than 100 views.

It is owned by same jews that own Google, therefore is the part of data harvest and global public opinion shaping tool.

Despite this, there is nothing else on the Web that comes even remotely close to it by the amount of content and its quality. Nothing.

There are alternatives to Google Search. There are alternatives to Gmail. There are alternatives to Google Drive. There are good alternatives to all of their cursed services, expect YouTube.

You can try others, but you will see how laughable they are compared to YouTube, and I think they do not even really want to compete with YouTube at all.

Have you looked at these?

https://www.bitchute.com/

https://www.minds.com/

Like Larissa said nothing is on par with youtube unfortunately but maybe with time one of these could take off.

Larissa666 said:
It is owned by same jews that own Google, therefore is the part of data harvest and global public opinion shaping tool.

Despite this, there is nothing else on the Web that comes even remotely close to it by the amount of content and its quality. Nothing.

There are alternatives to Google Search. There are alternatives to Gmail. There are alternatives to Google Drive. There are good alternatives to all of their cursed services, expect YouTube.

You can try others, but you will see how laughable they are compared to YouTube, and I think they do not even really want to compete with YouTube at all.

Yeah I know it sucks. I know some of the Satanic videos from various users are still there (sorry guys I went a little nuts and deleted all mine from back then cause I was attacked) I don't feel like making the effort to build up a big channel like I had if only 50 or 60 people will watch or find it after a few months and no one outside of the Satanic community will see any of it likely as my goal is to get people to think and maybe awaken to the truth. I mainly want outsiders to see my videos I saw mentioned at least one person came here and became a Satanist cause of my channel that made me happy that's my goal.

I used to have a website but few views. I'd like to put stuff up and I love writing creating things and speaking (I did take some classes on this in the past too) but to have no audience makes me not motivated at all to do so. Cause I don't like spending hours creating something then no one or almost no one reads it or listens.

I may create something that is a little safer to make people think and maybe slide into the idea of Satanism (my roommate and I like that idea she's not a Satanist but knows I am and agrees with most my ideas though I'm scared still to bring up the Jews well it's great to have someone to talk to and debate in a friendly way with though) and try to build up a local audience but I moved and don't know that many where I live yet.

Not sure what to do. I had the idea of writing a book like a traditional physical one.

I don't know I love creating stuff and get moody when I don't have an outlet to express myself. I have made a few videos sometimes just to calm down.

I just don't want to waste my time and do something without serving any purpose.

Oh and I do rarely see any Satanic video searching like I used to on youtube too. I suppose there is a lot of things I'd be interested in on youtube to watch I like to listen to and watch things as I fall asleep mainly as it helps me and I have actually focused on educational stuff a lot and learned a lot that way.

The problem is the stuff that is really good I'd like to find is probably there but impossible to find and with few views. I mean stuff on Satanism.

Anyone know any Satanic or Nazi philosophy channel or person that has an interesting podcast or documentaries.

You can also add your own channel ID like to see something cool other than what I put out there

Hail Satan

I don't know how to go about it but like I said in the other post I used to live in a very Jewish area by population (see Ann Arbor) my roommate was from there too grew up she was used by nearly everyone and no one could be trusted she went through literal hell from her stories including rape and physical abuse by people.

I am sure a lot of them were Jews or working for them in some way I know some of the people she was around when I first met her looked and acted like them.

If I could show her these people were Jews and I'm sure most of them were she will be on our side but I'm scared to bring up Jews. I will feel so alone if I have no one who even understands me she does a lot to talk to so

Do I do it or wait a few months till the rtr energy is higher.

Oh and she keeps saying she feels something major is about to change.

You're never going to see an alternative to youtube for a number of reasons.

First of all, most creators who make the content that attracts the majority of active users have built their careers on youtube, or youtube represents a significant portion of their income or marketing. None of these people are going to throw their careers away to start over in another platform.

Then, the most obvious reason why there won't be an alternative to youtube and if there is, it will be just as bad:

Youtube and everyone who makes a living from youtube get most of their revenue from ads and sponsors of big jew owned companies. I'm not sure if everyone was aware that what caused the youtube adpocalypse was an ad being played on a video that had "jew world order" in the title, which caused a company to pull their ads from the platform and then caused a domino effect with other jewish companies. Funnily enough sjw's turned on their jewish masters and complained that their ads were being played on nazi and anti semitic videos.

So they have made it clear they will not have their ads and sponsors on a platform that allows it's users to exercise freedom of speech, which means any alternative to youtube that does won't really make any money and thus, won't attract anyone willing to make content that attracts a large amount of users.

This isn't all bad though. Youtube is very toxic to the enemy agenda and it's extremely annoying for the jews. But they can't get rid of it. They cannot allow a video platform that is not under their control from going mainstream so they can't be too restrictive on youtube or they risk losing their users to a platform that is not under their control. So there will always be holes in their censorship systems. This gives us some room to work with however annoying it may be to circumvent their censorship measures.

Know that for every comment or video that gets by their censorship systems, some jew will be pulling its hairs out and screeching in a cubicle somewhere.

Dahaarkan said:

First of all, most creators who make the content that attracts the majority of active users have built their careers on youtube, or youtube represents a significant portion of their income or marketing. None of these people are going to throw their careers away to start over in another platform.

Then, the most obvious reason why there won't be an alternative to youtube and if there is, it will be just as bad:

Youtube and everyone who makes a living from youtube get most of their revenue from ads and sponsors of big jew owned companies. I'm not sure if everyone was aware that what caused the youtube adpocalypse was an ad being played on a video that had "jew world order" in the title, which caused a company to pull their ads from the platform and then caused a domino effect with other jewish companies. Funnily enough sjw's turned on their jewish masters and complained that their ads were being played on nazi and anti semitic videos.

So they have made it clear they will not have their ads and sponsors on a platform that allows it's users to exercise freedom of speech, which means any alternative to youtube that does won't really make any money and thus, won't attract anyone willing to make content that attracts a large amount of users.

This isn't all bad though. Youtube is very toxic to the enemy agenda and it's extremely annoying for the jews. But they can't get rid of it. They cannot allow a video platform that is not under their control from going mainstream so they can't be too restrictive on youtube or they risk losing their users to a platform that is not under their control. So there will always be holes in their censorship systems. This gives us some room to work with however annoying it may be to circumvent their censorship measures.

Know that for every comment or video that gets by their censorship systems, some jew will be pulling its hairs out and screeching in a cubicle somewhere.

So how do I circumvent the censors. Do I have to create something then go on various websites that may allow more free speech unrelated to youtube and promote it.

An idea though would be a website could be uncensored but charge a monthly fee of lets say around 5 dollars or something. To upload videos and allow unlimited uncensored etc however everyone could watch these videos free. Most would be willing to do that if it meant being seen vs no views. The Jew type stuff would stay on youtube and you'd end up with a video website mainly dedicated to exposing stuff or education or whatsvsr. I don't know if anyone will ever do something like that. I don't have the resources or I might actually try it but im sure someone does maybe we could have something like that in the future. The problem is they would have to allow some xtian like or Jew stuff to get off the ground but if someone does something like that and we all make our presence on it known it could be a great rool.

darkmonkey666 said:
I don't know how to go about it but like I said in the other post I used to live in a very Jewish area by population (see Ann Arbor) my roommate was from there too grew up she was used by nearly everyone and no one could be trusted she went through literal hell from her stories including rape and physical abuse by people.

I am sure a lot of them were Jews or working for them in some way I know some of the people she was around when I first met her looked and acted like them.

If I could show her these people were Jews and I'm sure most of them were she will be on our side but I'm scared to bring up Jews. I will feel so alone if I have no one who even understands me she does a lot to talk to so

Do I do it or wait a few months till the rtr energy is higher.

Oh and she keeps saying she feels something major is about to change.
Exposing Christianity to open her mind then once she's aware of all that Kabbalahexposed.com for the rest of the truth. Anyone who knows how pure evil christ-tardianity and islam are, it's just a small step to say "How come all of the religions created by jews are so pure evil and disgusting? Why have they created so much suffering throughout all of history?"

darkmonkey666 said:
So how do I circumvent the censors. Do I have to create something then go on various websites that may allow more free speech unrelated to youtube and promote it.

An idea though would be a website could be uncensored but charge a monthly fee of lets say around 5 dollars or something. To upload videos and allow unlimited uncensored etc however everyone could watch these videos free. Most would be willing to do that if it meant being seen vs no views. The Jew type stuff would stay on youtube and you'd end up with a video website mainly dedicated to exposing stuff or education or whatsvsr. I don't know if anyone will ever do something like that. I don't have the resources or I might actually try it but im sure someone does maybe we could have something like that in the future. The problem is they would have to allow some xtian like or Jew stuff to get off the ground but if someone does something like that and we all make our presence on it known it could be a great rool.

Why would the mainstream consumer of this kind of stuff pay for a service that is free on youtube. At best you'd have a network of woke people sharing stuff but then what is the point of discussing things with people who already know all about what you're discussing.

I'm not sure what type of content you are creating but, youtube has been stepping up their censorship game. Don't put "Satanism", "Satan", "Hitler" and such in your titles and descriptions because I'd be surprised if such doesn't get automatically flagged and hidden from most viewers. You can also share your videos in other places online to get some views and try to stay under the radar. You should however expect that your videos and entire channel get deleted once you begin getting considerable views and attention. The only channels that seem to not get deleted after getting loads of views are linked to jews in one way or another.

I'm not really the one to give you advice on this, look up online and try to learn from youtubers and other creators how youtube works, the ins and outs of their systems etc.

darkmonkey666 said:
Dahaarkan said:

Personally I wouldnt join a website where I have to pay to watch or upload. Especially if it is a montly fee.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back