Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Munka working for negative Karma [Experiment]

luis

As the title me, Lydia, Thunder and Poweredbythesun are going to start a working the 25 of october, it's an experiment and we tryed it one time and it felt good, in just one day it eliminated my low energy and my procrastination problem but because i didn't do it for 40 days now it weared off a bit.

If anyone want to experiment this with us, this is the working: Vibrate Munka for 9 or multiple reps in each of your seven chakras then after affirm sometime like this:"In a positive way for me my seven chakras are compleatily free from any negative karma forever".

After you could empower your chakras with mantra's if you want or doing other empowering workings that you usualy do, from my experiences (and the others members too) this will help get rid or the dross that block your chakras thus making them more powerful and easily empowered by the meditations that you do.
If the chakras are blocked how do you thing they are going to be filled with energy? It's like trying to fill something with mud inside, you first have to get rid or the mud and then fill it. This is why a working like this could work really well even because HP Mageson sayd that Munka is the destroyer of Karma.

Anyway i'm going to post my results here after 40 days, i hope other members can join us too see if this works (like i said we tryed this before and in just one day i already felt my chakras more powerful).

luis said:
As the title me, Lydia, Thunder and Poweredbythesun are going to start a working the 25 of october, it's an experiment and we tryed it one time and it felt good, in just one day it eliminated my low energy and my procrastination problem but because i didn't do it for 40 days now it weared off a bit.

If anyone want to experiment this with us, this is the working: Vibrate Munka for 9 or multiple reps in each of your seven chakras then after affirm sometime like this:"In a positive way for me my seven chakras are compleatily free from any negative karma forever".

After you could empower your chakras with mantra's if you want or doing other empowering workings that you usualy do, from my experiences (and the others members too) this will help get rid or the dross that block your chakras thus making them more powerful and easily empowered by the meditations that you do.
If the chakras are blocked how do you thing they are going to be filled with energy? It's like trying to fill something with mud inside, you first have to get rid or the mud and then fill it. This is why a working like this could work really well even because HP Mageson sayd that Munka is the destroyer of Karma.

Anyway i'm going to post my results here after 40 days, i hope other members can join us too see if this works (like i said we tryed this before and in just one day i already felt my chakras more powerful).

I'm planning to do a MUNKA 108 reps to whole body in order to free the soul for 40 days, starting on October 25th of course. Which one should I do?

Is there any other day, like in November or December or even next year that this working could be just as powerful?

I would love to start doing it at this date, but I am trying to start out slow and not put too many meditations on myself, plus, I am already doing a working.

For those who don't know how to pronounce Munka, it's here: http://web.archive.org/web/20150915063320/http://www.angelfire.com/hailtosatansvictory666/Freeing_the_Soul.html

'MMUUUUUU-NNNN-YAH-KAH.' The 'N' is like the Spanish Enyay (from JoS)

luis said:
Do you have to raise your energies before doing this every time? What plantery hour will you start this working in? Or does it not matter?

I'm definitively in too ,and i'll post here if i see any results :) the 25th ? does a saturday ( like the the 3rd november ) is not better for endings bad karma ?

or is have to do with the full moon ?

I am also going to start this work, one with MUNKA, another one with the rune ANSUZ rune and I will tell how it feels.

Maybe add permanence in the affirmation??
But I do believe that a 40 day working resonates permanently & forever in it of itself.

I join this work, it seems an excellent idea and my intuition strongly tells me that I must do this work, in fact I have been asking for a while because my energy is low, I meditate without fail several times a day, I do my aura of protection, clean my aura, work in my chakras, sometimes the energy feels very strong and bright but sometimes from one day to another it seems that the energy is diluted.
I will also publish my results after 40 days, although I am sure that I owe it and I will continue doing it for much longer.

But I have a doubt, I see that they say that the best date to start is on October 25 when the full moon begins to decrease but note that in my time zone -7 UTC the moon will be in the sign of Taurus, I think it is not a good sign to eliminate karma, or what do you think?

HailMotherLilith said:
Is there any other day, like in November or December or even next year that this working could be just as powerful?

I would love to start doing it at this date, but I am trying to start out slow and not put too many meditations on myself, plus, I am already doing a working.
Any days that are good for a freeing the soul working. But i'll let Lydia answer this (if she can and see this).
Academic Scholar said:
luis said:
Do you have to raise your energies before doing this every time? What plantery hour will you start this working in? Or does it not matter?
You can if you want, even just Satanas for 9 reps or Vu Va Vo is good. I belive (someone correct me if i'm wrong) Saturn or Mars would be the best because they are the destroying planets(?) Or the Sun because It will help burn the Karma(?), honestly i'm confused too, Lydia if you see this save us :lol:
Wotanwarrior said:
I am also going to start this work, one with MUNKA, another one with the rune ANSUZ rune and I will tell how it feels.
Experiment and let us know :)
Braun666 said:
Maybe add permanence in the affirmation??
But I do believe that a 40 day working resonates permanently & forever in it of itself.
I put "for ever" so i guess it works the same as permanence but you can modify it ad you want, everyone is different and need different affirmations.
dragon bleu 666 said:
I'm definitively in too ,and i'll post here if i see any results :) the 25th ? does a saturday ( like the the 3rd november ) is not better for endings bad karma ?

I guess it has to do with the full Moon. I belive this is a good day for a freeing the soul working rather than a ending working, if you understand what i mean.

I'll be keeping a log of my progress on this working, and I also intend to start a Jupiter square to free my chakras from negative karma on November 8th. The log will be available after the working is done :) But I will post updates if I start having a hard time, or things start getting vastly better.

On another note; Here's how the working will be performed on my end: -This is NOT the final working to be perfomed, I'm awaiting feedback on this one :)-
Code:
Raise energies - through Raising Energy Meditation, or something else

1. Vibrate MUNKA into Crown Chakra 9x while visualizing a brilliant white light (pronounced MMUUUUUU-NNNN-YAH-KAH)

2. Vibrate MUNKA into The third eye chakra 9x while visualizing a brilliant white light

3. Vibrate MUNKA into 6th Chakra 9x while visualizing a brilliant white light

4. Vibrate MUNKA into Pineal Gland 9x while visualizing a brilliant white light

5. Vibrate MUNKA into Throat Chakra 9x while visualizing a brilliant white light 

6. Vibrate MUNKA into Heart Chakra 9x while visualizing a brilliant white light 

7. Vibrate MUNKA into Solar/666 Chakra 9x while visualizing a brilliant white light 

8. Vibrate MUNKA into Sacral Chakra 9x while visualizing a brilliant white light 

9. Vibrate MUNKA into Base Chakra 9x while visualizing a brilliant white light

-----(Optional) Vibrate MUNKA into the minor chakras for astral hearing 9x while visualizing a brilliant white light

-----(Optional) Vibrate MUNKA into the minor chakras for astral vision/sight 9x while visualizing a brilliant white light

Immediately afterwards affirm 9 times: 

"In a positive and healthy way for me my 7 major chakras and their extensions are completely and permanently free from any and all negative karma now and  forever."

End by vibrating SATANAS into the chakras, or AUM.

Feel free to suggest edits to this working, all comments are welcome :)

Poweredbythesun said:
I'll be keeping a log of my progress on this working, and I also intend to start a Jupiter square to free my chakras from negative karma on November 8th. The log will be available after the working is done :) But I will post updates if I start having a hard time, or things start getting vastly better.

On another note; Here's how the working will be performed on my end: -This is NOT the final working to be perfomed, I'm awaiting feedback on this one :)-
Code:
Raise energies - through Raising Energy Meditation, or something else

1. Vibrate MUNKA into Crown Chakra 9x while visualizing a brilliant white light (pronounced MMUUUUUU-NNNN-YAH-KAH)

2. Vibrate MUNKA into The third eye chakra 9x while visualizing a brilliant white light

5. Vibrate MUNKA into Throat Chakra 9x while visualizing a brilliant white light 

7. Vibrate MUNKA into Solar/666 Chakra 9x while visualizing a brilliant white light 

8. Vibrate MUNKA into Sacral Chakra 9x while visualizing a brilliant white light 

-----(Optional) Vibrate MUNKA into the minor chakras for astral hearing 9x while visualizing a brilliant white light

-----(Optional) Vibrate MUNKA into the minor chakras for astral vision/sight 9x while visualizing a brilliant white light

"In a positive and healthy way for me my 7 major chakras and their extensions are completely and permanently free from any and all negative karma now and  forever."

End by vibrating SATANAS into the chakras, or AUM.

Feel free to suggest edits to this working, all comments are welcome :)
I honestly vibrate Munka only in my 7 chakras, i don't think there is a need to vibrate it in the third eye but i'm not sure it depends on where the karma is, is it only in the main chakras or even in the other ones? But even then i would vibrate Munka in the other chakras only if i had the time. If you want to test it then go ahed ;)

By the way i now remebered that i found a meditation on Jos that i never see before. It's basicaly the Rotating elements meditation but with the full steps. I don't know why It wasn't put on the meditations page but i'll leave the link here http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Circulating_Elements.html

HailMotherLilith said:

This date isn't even the best, waning Moon in Sco, Cap, Aqu, or Pis are the best for this working. This is just an experiment. There will be lots of powerful dates in the future.

@Reckoned666, some of us tried this in the chakras for low reps, and tried it 108 normally, and this method had the most noticeable results the quickest. However, if you are doing a freeing soul working, then the usual 108x is the best, but this is just for negative karma overall.

@Dragonbleu666, you can wait until Saturday if you want, but the waning side of the full moon is said to be the best.

@Gaal zuh, you are right that Taurus is not the best sign for this. However, I tried this working last month when Moon was in Aries, also not an optimal sign, but it was working anyway. We just didn't want to wait another 6 months for the best date to try this, as this is just an experiment that only takes 10 minutes anyway. If we all have noticeable effects, we will re-post at a better date :)

@Poweredbythesun, that looks great, but now I'm wondering if most people are going to do it from top-down or bottom-up? I did it bottom-up, not sure if there is a best way, or if it's individual preference.

@Academic Scholar, I did it in any hour. Sun is good as Luis said, Sun burns karma, Sun helps overcome Saturn transits. So maybe try for Sun, but honestly any hour works, it is more important to stay consistent rather than potentially fall asleep waiting for the best hour, I've known too many SS who messed up workings by waiting for the best hour.

Lydia said:
HailMotherLilith said:

This date isn't even the best, waning Moon in Sco, Cap, Aqu, or Pis are the best for this working. This is just an experiment. There will be lots of powerful dates in the future.

@Reckoned666, some of us tried this in the chakras for low reps, and tried it 108 normally, and this method had the most noticeable results the quickest. However, if you are doing a freeing soul working, then the usual 108x is the best, but this is just for negative karma overall.

@Dragonbleu666, you can wait until Saturday if you want, but the waning side of the full moon is said to be the best.

@Gaal zuh, you are right that Taurus is not the best sign for this. However, I tried this working last month when Moon was in Aries, also not an optimal sign, but it was working anyway. We just didn't want to wait another 6 months for the best date to try this, as this is just an experiment that only takes 10 minutes anyway. If we all have noticeable effects, we will re-post at a better date :)

@Poweredbythesun, that looks great, but now I'm wondering if most people are going to do it from top-down or bottom-up? I did it bottom-up, not sure if there is a best way, or if it's individual preference.

@Academic Scholar, I did it in any hour. Sun is good as Luis said, Sun burns karma, Sun helps overcome Saturn transits. So maybe try for Sun, but honestly any hour works, it is more important to stay consistent rather than potentially fall asleep waiting for the best hour, I've known too many SS who messed up workings by waiting for the best hour.
I long time ago i did a Munka working with 108 reps to free my soul from negative Karma, well it didn't work or at least it didn't have noticable results. Instead this 9 Munka reps in each chakras did work and in just one day i had noticiable results!

I always did this working bottom-up too but i guess it doesn't really matter (?)

I'm glad i was right about the Sun lol but same i messed up so many workings waiting for the right hour, even because you never know what can happen during the day and if you then have the time to do the working. I'll try to do it during the Sun hour if i can but, this is for everyone, if you can't wait then, like Lydia said, do it in whatever hour you can.

Ok, so here is the meditation:
Begin at the waning part of a full moon [from the full to the new phase], a full Satanic rosary should be said, vibrating the word 'MUNKA' 108 times. YOU MUST DO THIS FOR FORTY DAYS STRAIGHT WITHOUT ANY INTERRUPTIONS IN THE DAYS!

Quote from https://eridu666.webs.com/Words-of-Power.htm

dragon bleu 666 said:

Academic Scholar said:
luis said:

Witchcraft always follows the same rule, regardless of what kind of working you are doing. http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/ThreeSteps.html

There's going to be a waning scorpio moon on the 6th november, available in Italy (we have the void, but it won't be a new moon until the 7th at 5 p.m.)
Check if you guys have the void.

Stormblood said:
Academic Scholar said:
luis said:

Witchcraft always follows the same rule, regardless of what kind of working you are doing. http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/ThreeSteps.html
Yeah but vibrating a mantra like Munka still rise energy so there is no need to do something extra unless you really want to give your working extra power and this is why Satanas before with low reps would be good for this.

Lydia said:

Perfect, thank you very much for clarifying. I have a good feeling about this work and the idea of testing it by a group of people to compare results seems great to me. As you mention your past experience doing this work with the Moon in Aries makes me feel more confident that this work will be effective.

Thunder said:
There's going to be a waning scorpio moon on the 6th november, available in Italy (we have the void, but it won't be a new moon until the 7th at 5 p.m.)

The void is for everyone, not selective. A void of course is the period when the Moon stops aspecting other planets before entering in the new sign, which is Scorpio in this case.

luis said:
Stormblood said:
Academic Scholar said:

Yeah but vibrating a mantra like Munka still rise energy so there is no need to do something extra unless you really want to give your working extra power and this is why Satanas before with low reps would be good for this.

You can use a breathing exercise of your choice, if you don't want to tire your throat.

So guys, I'll address the elephant in the room I'm sure at least several people already thought about.

Is the "k" in Munka a normal K sound as in speech, or a KH sound like with the Mars Square, or with SHUKRAYA, or the KHs in the Final RTR? I do it in the latter way, KHs sound more fitting and I see BeginnerMeditations doing it that way too. What do you think?

And by the time anyone sees this and responds, it's probably going to be too late for me to repeat the first day properly if it's a normal K and not KH, so do you think it'll be botched and I'll have to wait for an appropriate time again?

Here's the final working I am doing now, hope it works for you all too :)

Raise energies - through SATANAS

"In a positive and healthy way for me my 7 major chakras and their extensions are completely and permanently free from any and all negative karma now and forever."

End by vibrating SATANAS into the chakras.

Finnish by meditating on the raised energy, I did it for a few minutes. You can focus on it for as long as you want.

Lydia said:
For those who don't know how to pronounce Munka, it's here: http://web.archive.org/web/20150915063320/http://www.angelfire.com/hailtosatansvictory666/Freeing_the_Soul.html

'MMUUUUUU-NNNN-YAH-KAH.' The 'N' is like the Spanish Enyay (from JoS)

PeppermintTaco said:
So guys, I'll address the elephant in the room I'm sure at least several people already thought about.

Is the "k" in Munka a normal K sound as in speech, or a KH sound like with the Mars Square, or with SHUKRAYA, or the KHs in the Final RTR? I do it in the latter way, KHs sound more fitting and I see BeginnerMeditations doing it that way too. What do you think?

And by the time anyone sees this and responds, it's probably going to be too late for me to repeat the first day properly if it's a normal K and not KH, so do you think it'll be botched and I'll have to wait for an appropriate time again?

Next time just read the whole post friend. It's not MMM-UUU-NNN-KK-AAAH, it's MMUUUUU-NNNN-YAH-KAH. N is a bit different, as Lydia mentioned. Just google the word Enyay and you'll understand how the N is pronounced.
So naturally the K is a normal sound as in speech.

PeppermintTaco said:

This question is purposeless. Maxine included audio recordings with each planetary square with the right way to pronounce the mantra. I think Beginner Meditations has the very same files uploaded.

Stormblood said:
PeppermintTaco said:

This question is purposeless. Maxine included audio recordings with each planetary square with the right way to pronounce the mantra. I think Beginner Meditations has the very same files uploaded.
I agree with Stormblood but here is a video of Munka https://youtu.be/Xb6EkqZO4oQ

Update day 2
I wanted to post a little update on this working, nothing major happened but from the first day,like the other time that i tryed this working, i felt that my chakras were easily more empowered with any meditations that i do. I feel this working would be good for those people that feel stuck in their meditations and don't feel the energy that they used to feel before. I'm curious to know if anyone felt that way with this working or it's just me. I remember that Thunder and Lydia said that they felt the same when they tryed this working for the first time.

Stormblood said:
Thunder said:

The void is for everyone, not selective. A void of course is the period when the Moon stops aspecting other planets before entering in the new sign, which is Scorpio in this case.

luis said:
Stormblood said:

You can use a breathing exercise of your choice, if you don't want to tire your throat.

No lol I meant people from other countries (with "you guys"=you from other countries) I was in a hurry :)

I just realized yesterday that I accidentally skipped the vibrating MUNKA into my 3rd eye part :/ So, I'm taking that out of my schedule for this working.

The good news though is I've felt great after this working :) It's like the energy of the RAUM meditation after I finish, but I can feel it cleaning my chakras. I've been meditating on this energy until it fades away, and I've got to say I know it's working :D

I even had a dream last night of SS and spiritual advancement, I don't remember much from it. . But I know something or someone was helping / communicating with me. I'm continuing this meditation, feels pretty good

luis said:
I agree with Stormblood but here is a video of Munka https://youtu.be/Xb6EkqZO4oQ

That would be someone else speaking (not Maxine) and adding a useless E before N. But I'm not going to discuss the pronunciation of Munka or any other mantra, seeing how it ended up the last times I talked about that and another mantra.

Glad to hear the working is proceeding smoothly for you. Keep it up!

Today is the third day that I do this work and I have already begun to notice results, I notice my chakras more clear , also the work with the rune ANSUZ to eliminate the links and enemy influences I have noticed that the robotic thoughts sent by the enemy begin to turn weaker.

Wotanwarrior said:
Today is the third day that I do this work and I have already begun to notice results, I notice my chakras more clear , also the work with the rune ANSUZ to eliminate the links and enemy influences I have noticed that the robotic thoughts sent by the enemy begin to turn weaker.

I've also noticed my chakras are more clear, this is like a deep-cleaning for them. And I'm only doing 9x due to lack of time (too many other meditations etc on the go right now).

I'm glad to hear others are having good results :)

Next Fulll Moon I'll for sure he jumping into this too. It sounds really good. Thanks for this idea guys

o7
<3

Lydia said:

So, one would want to do the complete freeing the soul working with all 108 Munkas first, then try this new one that you're all doing? This new one shouldn't replace the 108 one?

Sorry if my questions seem pointless, or the answers obvious. I was going to begin the full 108 Munka working when the moon began to wane in Taurus, but i missed it. The moon was void when i checked. I think I'll have to wait for the next cycle. I just want to have more information on these workings before then.

I started vibrating 9 munka in each chakra and after stating "pure my chakra tot is *...
the effects are very powerful!

FigliodiThor said:
I started vibrating 9 munka in each chakra and after stating "pure my chakra tot is *...
the effects are very powerful!
I have to say that is the same thing that happen to me with this working, i do the Munka in each chakras and as soon as i say my affirmation the energy become really powerful.

luis said:

That is not pronounced properly. There is no E before the N. The person who recorded this must have mistaken the letter Enyay ñ, thinking it is pronounced like that or something. HPS Maxine wrote in that page that the ñ would not be typed properly so she wrote the letter out, enyay. Enyay = ñ.

For the ñ pronunciation, watch this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKh9vaJmxh8

It sounds like the spanish word muñeca IMO, play the sound here. The ñ is a nasalisation without a "hard" conection to the following vowel, meaning you make the "N" sound with the nose and not with the tongue. Equivalent to Italian ng or Portuguese nh.

Lydia said:
luis said:

That is not pronounced properly. There is no E before the N. The person who recorded this must have mistaken the letter Enyay ñ, thinking it is pronounced like that or something. HPS Maxine wrote in that page that the ñ would not be typed properly so she wrote the letter out, enyay. Enyay = ñ.

For the ñ pronunciation, watch this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKh9vaJmxh8

Egon said:
It sounds like the spanish word muñeca IMO, play the sound here. The ñ is a nasalisation without a "hard" conection to the following vowel, meaning you make the "N" sound with the nose and not with the tongue. Equivalent to Italian ng or Portuguese nh.

Lydia said:
luis said:

And it's like 'GN' in Italian...i put a E in there because it's hard to vibrate this, just a quick 'E'. I guess it works both ways, at least for me it works.

Just finished my 7th day of the working, today I whispered MUNKA at a low vibration as not to attract attention. And either the vibration worked better on me, or this working is doing miracles FAST. During the working I also wobbled in a clockwise motion back and fourth, and my chakras feel even stronger than I remember. I'm excited for the next 33 days of this meditation, hope it's going just as well for you all! :D

Also, on a side note; Does anyone have any advice on making crystal elixirs? There's lots of conflicting information out there :/

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back