Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Is it important to feel love?

GP8

In every day life, when we interact with the world around us - how important is it to love things? I have a suspicion right now that it IS Important, but I'm not sure why that would be - or if I'm even correct. What would the repercussions for denying love be, and how does it benefit us to love?

What can anyone say about all of this?

Thank you.

GP8 said:
In every day life, when we interact with the world around us - how important is it to love things? I have a suspicion right now that it IS Important, but I'm not sure why that would be - or if I'm even correct. What would the repercussions for denying love be, and how does it benefit us to love?

Thank you.

I'd say that just like hate is important for us to defend ourselves against attackers and such, love is important for us to protect our families, our people, our belongings and our loved ones. Without love, there would be no union, and we could be all on our own against the enemy right now.

But I'd say that it's even more important for each one of us to love ourselves first and foremost. I don't see how one can be able to love anyone else if one doesn't love one's self first.

GP8 said:

Thank you.

The way the enemy has corrupted love in the sense of making us weak and vulnerable in areas we shouldn't be. Take xian "love" for example.

We NEED to feel genuine love, where it strengthens us, NOT weakens us.

The reason I mentioned the xian "love" is because they preach "love, love love..." bullshit when their stupid Bible is full of crap in itself and their "God" isn't so loving, but he's a vile and a murderous little shit. Always turn the other cheek if somebody wrongs you,always walk away when you NEED to fight back! How would you react if a notorious criminal invaded your home and killed ALL those that you love? Would you turn the other cheek and think this is some stupid "Gods plan"?! Those xians are walking zombies, feeding off of healthy humans and turning them into zombies themselves, hence the zombie movies. I hate them,but they're VERY revealing in the sort of crap we face in todays world.

Give this a read: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/SatanicLove.html

Because we are emotional beings, because love is beautiful. Don’t suppress your feelings.

Loving yourself 1st,then Loving those who would Return your Love(win~win situation),not wasting your Love or Forcing your Love unto idiots who would take it for granted.we all need Love to connect with ourselves,To connect and Protect those who matter to us but Not the kind of Love to weaken ourselves.. :)And by the way,not everyone Deserves your Love.But you yourself deserve your Love.isnt that not the reason why we work to Empower our Souls,cuz we hate what the Enemy has done with it.its that simple
Hail Satan.

You know a game, overrated and underrated. Right now I'd say love is overrated. To the point that people use the word without even knowing what it's or what it means. Love has been corrupted and used to the point of ad nauseum.

However, it's still a necessary emotion. Used to protect and care for ourselves, our family and friends, our familiars and list goes on and on.
Love becomes "weakness“ when it's used to replace literally every other emotion?

You got hit on the cheek? Instead of anger, feel love.

You see something revolting? Instead of disgust, feel love.

That's what Christardation did to our society. What one needs is to understand when love is necessary and what's the role of this particular emotion.

If you go to other extreme - fully denying love, then it's a risk to become ruthless, apathetic and so on. Sure, sometimes it's necessary to do that, but only in rare cases.

Satanism is about balance in the end.

GP8 said:

Thank you.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back