Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

how to make a satanic rosary?

Is it 108 in total including the affirmation or 108 + the affirmation beads?

Why its 9 affirmation beads while in jos site its 11 affirmation beads :D

I'm a bit lost, plus im making a new rosary today but its kinda sketchy aince theres not enough information about how to do it right.

Do we have to Consecrate our Rosary at the end and if yes, what element should i evoke?

Thanks

pmwCAIA1j

How can i upload a picture of my rosary?

UMBRA_MESSENGER108 said:

I'm a bit lost, plus im making a new rosary today but its kinda sketchy aince theres not enough information about how to do it right.

don´t do one with 108 this ties into saturn better use 111 (specially for solar energy). HP. Hoodedcobra666 did say it has also has good sides and he will provide futher information if the site is fully restored, but 111 is more safe.

i would not include the affirmation(9 peak powernumber 8 over all live times = better use 18 see returning curses 2 [ 1+8 = 9 also 10 brings stuff to life + 8 ] unless you have a second line with beeds

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Returning_Curses2.html

with an affirmation like this : “My aura is constantly and continuously deflecting and repelling any and all negative energies, curses, bindings, hatred, ill will, thoughtforms, and destructive energy directed at me and is immediately returning these directly right back to the senders.” with constantly and continuously

"High Priest Mageson also wrote regarding how the 108 ties into Saturn. Azazel told me never to do 108 repetitions. 216 is OK. 100 is OK."

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich

"I personally have been using 111 for around 2 years now due to the same information on the previous forum. I didn't save it as a page, but I have it directly copy-pasted by HPS Maxine, so let me share it here.

“One of the more arcane traditions of number magic is that there is associated with each planet a numerological magic square, which is the key to control of the planet’s influence and power. For example, the magic square of the Sun consists of 36 numbers. The square may appear as a random jumble of numbers, but a closer study will reveal that if one number were altered, or if two were made to change places, they symmetry of the whole square would collapse.

Add together any row, column, or diagonal: the total is always 111. Add together the corner numbers of the square, 6, 1, 36, 31: they total 74. Move inward toward the center and add the corner numbers of the smaller square formed by 11, 8, 29, 26: again the total is 74. Add the total of the 4 numbers at the very center, 16, 15, 22, 21: it is also 74. Add together the numbers around the perimeter: the total is 370. The sum of all 36 numbers in the square is 666.

From this are drawn the potent magical numbers of the Sun: 36, 111, 74, 370 and 666. Whole multiples of the magic numbers are taken to be as potent as the numbers themselves. According to Michell’s analysis, Stonehenge was laid out on a plan that incorporated these numbers, so functioning as a magical instrument for solar power."
-HPS Maxine
Perhaps others can use this logic to derive the numbers of other celestial bodies using the Kabalistic Squares.

I use 111 for anything Solar (especially AoP and AC), and 108 for other things. Perhaps it's time to move on to 111 for everything. I will be eagerly waiting for the new info on numerology, as I will have quite a few things to update for our other siblings who don't speak English." PeppermintTaco

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=18092&p=72995&hilit=108#p72995

GG Allin said:
UMBRA_MESSENGER108 said:

don´t do one with 108 this ties into saturn better use 111 (specially for solar energy). HP. Hoodedcobra666 did say it has also has good sides and he will provide futher information if the site is fully restored, but 111 is more safe.

i would not include the affirmation(9 peak powernumber 8 over all live times = better use 18 see returning curses 2 [ 1+8 = 9 also 10 brings stuff to life + 8 ] unless you have a second line with beeds

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Returning_Curses2.html

with an affirmation like this : “My aura is constantly and continuously deflecting and repelling any and all negative energies, curses, bindings, hatred, ill will, thoughtforms, and destructive energy directed at me and is immediately returning these directly right back to the senders.” with constantly and continuously

"High Priest Mageson also wrote regarding how the 108 ties into Saturn. Azazel told me never to do 108 repetitions. 216 is OK. 100 is OK."

"I personally have been using 111 for around 2 years now due to the same information on the previous forum. I didn't save it as a page, but I have it directly copy-pasted by HPS Maxine, so let me share it here.

“One of the more arcane traditions of number magic is that there is associated with each planet a numerological magic square, which is the key to control of the planet’s influence and power. For example, the magic square of the Sun consists of 36 numbers. The square may appear as a random jumble of numbers, but a closer study will reveal that if one number were altered, or if two were made to change places, they symmetry of the whole square would collapse.

Add together any row, column, or diagonal: the total is always 111. Add together the corner numbers of the square, 6, 1, 36, 31: they total 74. Move inward toward the center and add the corner numbers of the smaller square formed by 11, 8, 29, 26: again the total is 74. Add the total of the 4 numbers at the very center, 16, 15, 22, 21: it is also 74. Add together the numbers around the perimeter: the total is 370. The sum of all 36 numbers in the square is 666.

From this are drawn the potent magical numbers of the Sun: 36, 111, 74, 370 and 666. Whole multiples of the magic numbers are taken to be as potent as the numbers themselves. According to Michell’s analysis, Stonehenge was laid out on a plan that incorporated these numbers, so functioning as a magical instrument for solar power."
-HPS Maxine
Perhaps others can use this logic to derive the numbers of other celestial bodies using the Kabalistic Squares.

I use 111 for anything Solar (especially AoP and AC), and 108 for other things. Perhaps it's time to move on to 111 for everything. I will be eagerly waiting for the new info on numerology, as I will have quite a few things to update for our other siblings who don't speak English." PeppermintTaco

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=18092&p=72995&hilit=108#p72995

sorry this may be a bit late...is it better then to use 108 for a black magic rosary then or also 111? thanks!

Shadowcat said:
GG Allin said:
UMBRA_MESSENGER108 said:

-HPS Maxine

sorry this may be a bit late...is it better then to use 108 for a black magic rosary then or also 111? thanks!

np. 108 if used 40 days at least:
108 is for workings that are repeatet at least 40 days. it is a power number but only half of 216 which is better to manifest workings. 111 is a solar number, I don´t think it is good to use this to curse. in the runic kabbalah it is stated to use 108 for bindings (40 days). if you are going to use a rosario make one for black and one for white magic. so the energys can amplifie the rosario and don´t act against each other.

GG Allin said:
Shadowcat said:
GG Allin said:

-HPS Maxine

108 is for workings that are repeatet at least 40 days. it is a power number but only half of 216 which is better to manifest workings. 111 is a solar number, I don´t think it is good to use this to curse. in the runic kabbalah it is stated to use 108 for bindings (40 days). if you are going to use a rosario make one for black and one for white magic. so the energys can amplifie the rosario and don´t act against each other.

thank you! indeed, your last two sentances are the reason i asked :), as i am making 2 and was wanting to know where to better put 111 or 108

Shadowcat said:
GG Allin said:
Shadowcat said:

thank you! indeed, your last two sentances are the reason i asked :), as i am making 2 and was wanting to know where to better put 111 or 108

you´re welcome,
also don´t store them together, they need distance one corner the white one, other corner of the room the black. or put them in different rooms.

GG Allin said:
Shadowcat said:
GG Allin said:

you´re welcome,
also don´t store them together, they need distance one corner the white one, other corner of the room the black. or put them in different rooms.
^^ i have even made 2 specific prop boxes one for white magic and one for black magic...2 seperate rune sets for each type will be there as well so the energies dont mix.

acain94 said:
i posted this in the yahoo group a while ago and still no answer so i will post here as well how is a rosary made jos gives a very vague description and doesnt fully explain it

I personally found a wholesale rock shop near me they had two black jade 108 rosary 28 mm I put them together with titanium wire. Like everyone says personalize it. I like mine because it had at least 5 lbs weight to it

108 is for workings that are repeatet at least 40 days. it is a power number but only half of 216 which is better to manifest workings. 111 is a solar number, I don´t think it is good to use this to curse. in the runic kabbalah it is stated to use 108 for bindings (40 days). if you are going to use a rosario make one for black and one for white magic. so the energys can amplifie the rosario and don´t act against each other

So I got 2 rosary at home but both 108.

I'll have to upgrade my white magic rosary from 108 to 111. Does anyone have an image of their 111 rosary to give me an idea please?

GG Allin said:
Adding to this, 108 as a number was stated to be incomplete in itself. For anything white-magick, never use 108 if you can avoid it.
If you still do decide to use it for white magick, then it needs to be done for atleast 80 days in order to gain actual permanence. This is because as the half of 216, it needs double the days to become complete. There was a sermon about this a few months ago.
I think in black magick it should be fine to use, as well as in workings for ending/removing things, but even there I would recommend 90 instead, as it is a complete number. No point in taking chances with 108 if you can just use 90 as the more complete version instead.
I believe the Runic Kabalah binding spell is outdated at this point as these things were only found out recently. I'd strongly recommend either 90 or 111 if you want to do that binding spell at its full power, or if you want to do 108 no matter what, to do 80 or 90 days instead.

UMBRA_MESSENGER108 said:
108 is for workings that are repeatet at least 40 days. it is a power number but only half of 216 which is better to manifest workings. 111 is a solar number, I don´t think it is good to use this to curse. in the runic kabbalah it is stated to use 108 for bindings (40 days). if you are going to use a rosario make one for black and one for white magic. so the energys can amplifie the rosario and don´t act against each other

So I got 2 rosary at home but both 108.

I'll have to upgrade my white magic rosary from 108 to 111. Does anyone have an image of their 111 rosary to give me an idea please?
Make one with 111 beads. With the 108 one you count to 108 then go back and do other 108, the total will be 216 which is a powerful number.

Shael said:
then it needs to be done for atleast 80 days in order to gain actual permanence. This is because as the half of 216, it needs double the days to become complete. There was a sermon about this a few months ago.
I had some kind brain error there it seems. Disregard that part about 80 days. It was actually just about anything below 40 instead like Allin said. I misremembered this. Original post from Cobra here, https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=19335&p=78891#p78891

I still stand by my statement that other numbers will be superior to 108 in almost all cases, though, like I said in my initial message.

Shael said:
Shael said:
then it needs to be done for atleast 80 days in order to gain actual permanence. This is because as the half of 216, it needs double the days to become complete. There was a sermon about this a few months ago.
I had some kind brain error there it seems. Disregard that part about 80 days. It was actually just about anything below 40 instead like Allin said. I misremembered this. Original post from Cobra here, https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=19335&p=78891#p78891

I still stand by my statement that other numbers will be superior to 108 in almost all cases, though, like I said in my initial message.

is a solar number like 111 realy good to use for binding (I asume: solar = fire, isa = ice) ?

If you are not very handy like me, you can buy one from here: https://www.tibetanmalashop.com/

I bought mine there, since I'm useless at stringing. If I think about all the sunstone, bloodstone and serpentine I bought and didn't manage to string properly... Never mind.

GG Allin said:
is a solar number like 111 realy good to use for binding (I asume: solar = fire, isa = ice) ?
I don't think it's "good" per say, it's just "better" than 108 in my opinion. For a binding spell I'd always use 90, or if you use Isa you can do 110, because it's Isa's number 11 multiplied by 10. Or you could do 99 too in that case.

I'm gonna make my own, I purposely threw away my old beads from a nice person from poland that made them with the peacock feather, because at the time I believed I might have stopped being a Satanist.
Anyways I wanted to ask, why is baphomet used for most Satanic rosaries? I'm kinda stuck between peacock feather, baphomet, or satan's sigil
:shock: :shock:

Nevermind lol, I just answered my own question after researching.
Thank the gods I actually look for once :D

Another good FAQ topic
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12871&p=51120&hilit=rosary#p51120

Shael said:
GG Allin said:
I don't think it's "good" per say, it's just "better" than 108 in my opinion. For a binding spell I'd always use 90, or if you use Isa you can do 110, because it's Isa's number 11 multiplied by 10. Or you could do 99 too in that case.
Y'all are too scared of 108, seriously if you go read the messages on the topics you can see that it is not a evil number lol you can definitilly use It what matter is that you use It for 40 days or multiples because the propriety of the number is that It has to be done in cilces of 40, you cannot use It for a one shot working/meditation and that is it.
The rosary can be done with 108 beads.

DezFranky said:
I'm gonna make my own, I purposely threw away my old beads from a nice person from poland that made them with the peacock feather, because at the time I believed I might have stopped being a Satanist.
Anyways I wanted to ask, why is baphomet used for most Satanic rosaries? I'm kinda stuck between peacock feather, baphomet, or satan's sigil
You can use whatever you want to, or nothing at all. My rosaries all have no sigil or baphomet or anything, just simply some beads on a string, and that's it.

luis said:
Shael said:
GG Allin said:
Y'all are too scared of 108, seriously if you go read the messages on the topics you can see that it is not a evil number lol you can definitilly use It what matter is that you use It for 40 days or multiples because the propriety of the number is that It has to be done in cilces of 40, you cannot use It for a one shot working/meditation and that is it.
The rosary can be done with 108 beads.
I agree. And it's supposed to have 108 beads. Because at the end, you flip it around and go back the other way. So it's really 216 which is a powerful and solid number.

Shael said:
DezFranky said:
You can use whatever you want to, or nothing at all. My rosaries all have no sigil or baphomet or anything, just simply some beads on a string, and that's it.

Thank you Shael, I do remember HP Cobra speaking on this saying it's just for representation purposes.
My goal is to make a sapphire rosary with Baphomet on it. Then charge the sapphire gems with energy for good luck with the blessing of jupiter so to speak :^). Sadly today I had some bad luck financially, and it's knocked me down a peg. What's uncanny is that today was my day to start accomplishing more goals and got hit with a wrench, but I won't let that stop me. It's a gentle reminder what could be if I don't try harder now haha

I've started my Final RTR Sept. 13th and have been doing breaths, AoPs, Aura Cleanings, and returning curses part 2 nearly twice a day now. What I want to accomplish next spirtitual goal is to work on astral hearing so that I may communicate with the gods, but I still need to commit to the guides first like chakras works and what not. :cry:

I really want to do this Jupiter Square Thursday!

DezFranky said:
Shael said:
DezFranky said:

Thank you Shael, I do remember HP Cobra speaking on this saying it's just for representation purposes.
My goal is to make a sapphire rosary with Baphomet on it. Then charge the sapphire gems with energy for good luck with the blessing of jupiter so to speak :^). Sadly today I had some bad luck financially, and it's knocked me down a peg. What's uncanny is that today was my day to start accomplishing more goals and got hit with a wrench, but I won't let that stop me. It's a gentle reminder what could be if I don't try harder now haha

I've started my Final RTR Sept. 13th and have been doing breaths, AoPs, Aura Cleanings, and returning curses part 2 nearly twice a day now. What I want to accomplish next spirtitual goal is to work on astral hearing so that I may communicate with the gods, but I still need to commit to the guides first like chakras works and what not. :cry:

If you are lacking the money to buy the amount of sapphire beads you need, keep in mind that you can also just buy half the amount and turn your rosary once to achieve the same effect. For example if you wanted to buy 100 beads you could buy 50 instead and turn your rosary once to just reach 100 vibrations anyway. :)

Shael said:
DezFranky said:
Shael said:

If you are lacking the money to buy the amount of sapphire beads you need, keep in mind that you can also just buy half the amount and turn your rosary once to achieve the same effect. For example if you wanted to buy 100 beads you could buy 50 instead and turn your rosary once to just reach 100 vibrations anyway. :)

Thank you! I'm 4 days in, doing the jupiter square and it feels nice doing the working! My next goal is to wait for my beads to come in and do the 40-day aura cleaning :D

[*]Add together any row, column, or diagonal: the total is always 111. Add together the corner numbers of the square, 6, 1, 36, 31: they total 74. Move inward toward the center and add the corner numbers of the smaller square formed by 11, 8, 29, 26: again the total is 74. Add the total of the 4 numbers at the very center, 16, 15, 22, 21: it is also 74. Add together the numbers around the perimeter: the total is 370. The sum of all 36 numbers in the square is 666.

From this are drawn the potent magical numbers of the Sun: 36, 111, 74, 370 and 666. Whole multiples of the magic numbers are taken to be as potent as the numbers themselves. [*]

So if i were to make a rosary from my green moss agate ,and I use the JERA rune, for Jupiter( since i'm acquiring wealth) I could make my rosary 34, 16, 33, or 136 beads long?

Also I have lapis and I made it with 88 beads ( I thought that would be good since ANSUZ rune's number is 4) but, if I wanted my rosary to be compatible with mercury , since both would enhance my persuasion skills, would I need to make it 64, 260, or 130 beads, or would it just be best to do everything with 111 or 100 beads?

Lastly if someone is a virgo ,for example, and mercury is their dominant planet, is it even worth making their rosary mercury themed?

Big Dipper said:
[*]Add together any row, column, or diagonal: the total is always 111. Add together the corner numbers of the square, 6, 1, 36, 31: they total 74. Move inward toward the center and add the corner numbers of the smaller square formed by 11, 8, 29, 26: again the total is 74. Add the total of the 4 numbers at the very center, 16, 15, 22, 21: it is also 74. Add together the numbers around the perimeter: the total is 370. The sum of all 36 numbers in the square is 666.

From this are drawn the potent magical numbers of the Sun: 36, 111, 74, 370 and 666. Whole multiples of the magic numbers are taken to be as potent as the numbers themselves. [*]

So if i were to make a rosary from my green moss agate ,and I use the JERA rune, for Jupiter( since i'm acquiring wealth) I could make my rosary 34, 16, 33, or 136 beads long?

Also I have lapis and I made it with 88 beads ( I thought that would be good since ANSUZ rune's number is 4) but, if I wanted my rosary to be compatible with mercury , since both would enhance my persuasion skills, would I need to make it 64, 260, or 130 beads, or would it just be best to do everything with 111 or 100 beads?

Lastly if someone is a virgo ,for example, and mercury is their dominant planet, is it even worth making their rosary mercury themed?

No. A full rosary is always 108 beads, a wrist rosary is always 27. Not any other number. It's the number of vibrations you modify, not the physical tool.

No. A full rosary is always 108 beads, a wrist rosary is always 27. Not any other number. It's the number of vibrations you modify, not the physical tool.[/quote]

okie dokie. now how would you use wrist rosaries, the same way? plus, are they just as significant? ( I just made one from moss agate)

DezFranky said:
tZN03Db.jpg

I got a new enemy to bind black magick and I want to double check I got the right tool.

From this pic, I counted 107 beads in total.

89 Regular & 10 Affirmation plus what seems to be another 8 big beads I guess they are affirmations which get me to 107. The Satanic Rosary page is not clear with its picture. Can someone please upload a picture of a 108 beads and how do we use a 111 beads, after we finished to 108 we continue counting extra 3 beads to make it to 111 or we build a 111 bead rosary?

Thanks in advance!
Got her done!

UMBRA_MESSENGER108 said:
DezFranky said:

The Satanic Rosary page is not clear with its picture. Can someone please upload a picture of a 108 beads and how do we use a 111 beads, after we finished to 108 we continue counting extra 3 beads to make it to 111 or we build a 111 bead rosary?

Yup I messed it up, am waiting to purchasing again. I am not sure about the affirmation beads, if we just divide the bead number by X affirmations like 9 for example and place them there

DezFranky said:
UMBRA_MESSENGER108 said:
DezFranky said:

The Satanic Rosary page is not clear with its picture. Can someone please upload a picture of a 108 beads and how do we use a 111 beads, after we finished to 108 we continue counting extra 3 beads to make it to 111 or we build a 111 bead rosary?

Yup I messed it up, am waiting to purchasing again. I am not sure about the affirmation beads, if we just divide the bead number by X affirmations like 9 for example and place them there

I've personally never used the affirmation beads, I just use them as a 10th bead (one every 9 beads to break them up into segments of 10 in total) so I know where I am in my vibrations and how many more I have to do. It seems odd to me doing an affirmation in the middle of a working and not after raising the energy.

Poweredbythesun said:
I've personally never used the affirmation beads, I just use them as a 10th bead (one every 9 beads to break them up into segments of 10 in total) so I know where I am in my vibrations and how many more I have to do. It seems odd to me doing an affirmation in the middle of a working and not after raising the energy.

You're probably right, I like to do affirmation at the end altogether. I think most of us are still new, so we hate messing it up, but the Priesthood like to encourage how it feels for the individual. If that helps somewhat for the one asking!

DezFranky said:
Poweredbythesun said:

You're probably right, I like to do affirmation at the end altogether. I think most of us are still new, so we hate messing it up, but the Priesthood like to encourage how it feels for the individual. If that helps somewhat for the one asking!

Exactly :)

I guess i'll never get an answer concerning Satanic Rosary :D , many people say have a total of 108 beads but do we include the affirmation and the vibration beads together to form 108 total beads?

Would be nice to have JoS Rosary page updated with easy to read information or like for "dummies" to understand better. I feel sometimes I need a book called "how to build a satanic rosary for dummies" simply because the Satanic Rosary page is not 100% clear and the picture of the rosary go's above 108 beads.

Can we have one of the HP or admin to answer this question please?

UMBRA_MESSENGER108 said:
I guess i'll never get an answer concerning Satanic Rosary :D , many people say have a total of 108 beads but do we include the affirmation and the vibration beads together to form 108 total beads?

Would be nice to have JoS Rosary page updated with easy to read information or like for "dummies" to understand better. I feel sometimes I need a book called "how to build a satanic rosary for dummies" simply because the Satanic Rosary page is not 100% clear and the picture of the rosary go's above 108 beads.

Can we have one of the HP or admin to answer this question please?
The affirmation beads aren't necessary. So you can have only a rosary with exactly 108 beads.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back