Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

About all kinds of rodents

Some could be acting in a way you don't like, but they aren't parasites. Mice and rats are very smart and clean, you can teach them a lot of complicated tricks. They're just small mammals, important parts of the ecosystems. Full of life, emotions, individual personalities, good souls. :D The real parasites that cause disease are the fleas and ticks that might be living on them, there is nothing wrong with a healthy mouse. Still wouldn't want any in my house unless in a cage or tank, but I love all small animals! :D :D And the bigger ones too! :D

Well, I do not think that rodents are "parasites" in the true meaning of the word, because they are independent and self sustainable, and do not need to attach to any host to survive.

They are more like pests. They are living with humans because there is so much to benefit from us, such as plenty of various materials for their nests and food. They have a good opportunity, and they are using that opportunity. But they would do just fine, even without the humans. Parasite on other thing, would never survive without host. For example, if for some reason all vertebrates went extinct, ticks would also kiss their asses goodbye, because they parasite on vertebrates only.

And not all rodents are created equal, IMO. While I find the rats and mice unpleasant, I find the beavers cute and interesting. :)

Something interesting-I've heard that Reichsführer Heinrich Himmler wrote a children's book about a family who finds mice living in their house. Instead of killing the mice, the children sue the mice for living without paying rent. I think the point was to teach children to view animals as living beings and work to solve issues in a non-violent way, if possible :)

HailVictory88 said:
Something interesting-I've heard that Reichsführer Heinrich Himmler wrote a children's book about a family who finds mice living in their house. Instead of killing the mice, the children sue the mice for living without paying rent. I think the point was to teach children to view animals as living beings and work to solve issues in a non-violent way, if possible :)

That's very sweet! :mrgreen:

Pigeons and rats/mice are more like stray dogs... They are smart but would rather be in the city than in the wild. In a better satanic world we would help these stray animals...

There are however parasites who are also disgusting rodents that infest countries. Do you know which hooked nose rat I'm talking about ?

Hello Guys,

The Order Rodentia is included more than 2,000 species, which are subdivided into numerous families. The Capromyidae, Castoridae, Cricetidae, Erethizontidae, Muridae, Sciuridae, and Dipodidae are the absolute most basic families. The Family Muridae is the biggest, containing about 66% of all rat species. This family incorporates a few subfamilies and incorporates sand rodents, gerbils, peaked rodents and old world rodents and mice.

There is a wide range of rat composes which have been distinguished. The distinctive kinds can be recognized by their disparities in physical appearance and also hereditary qualities. The sorts regularly are assembled together with comparable kinds.

jemesthomus89 said:
Hello Guys,

The Order Rodentia is included more than 2,000 species, which are subdivided into numerous families. The Capromyidae, Castoridae, Cricetidae, Erethizontidae, Muridae, Sciuridae, and Dipodidae are the absolute most basic families. The Family Muridae is the biggest, containing about 66% of all rat species. This family incorporates a few subfamilies and incorporates sand rodents, gerbils, peaked rodents and old world rodents and mice.

There is a wide range of rat composes which have been distinguished. The distinctive kinds can be recognized by their disparities in physical appearance and also hereditary qualities. The sorts regularly are assembled together with comparable kinds.

That's interesting, thank you for sharing this! :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back