Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Meditations during pregnancy?

~Moonstone~

Hey there, was just wondering what are some good, beneficial meditations to continue with during a pregnancy. I'm about four and a half months along and have been keeping up with cleaning my aura, working on divination and continuing my studies with herbs and stones but I feel like I'm stuck in a rut. I just wanted to maybe get some other mom's opinions on what they found to be the best options to keep their abilities and spirit sharp. Also my husband and I very much would love to have a satanic baptism but we have no coven, we've both been practicing Satanists for years now but I would like to know if a baptism performed by us instead of a high priest or priestess would still be legitimate. Thanks for any input! Hail father satan.

I think you should especially clean your aura and do an AoP.

Congratulations on becomming a mom :)
All the best i wish you!

I think the most important thing is you have to work on your Solar Chakra. This is where your baby is, so it needs to be bright and strong! :D This makes your baby's soul stronger!

You can use this Sumerian rune, vibrate ZULUMMAR 35 times, then ANNDARABAAL 35 times, then do your affirmation something about your baby being healthy and strong with a powerful soul and focus on the symbol for at least a few minutes

The Thirty-Fifth Name is ZULUMMAR
Giveth tremendous strength, as of ten men, to one man. Lifted the part of TIAMAT that was to become the Sky from the part that was to become the Earth. His Word is ANNDARABAAL and his Seal is:

535.gif

These Sumerian runes are VERY strong in my experience, all the ones I've tried work well, much better than the other runes on JOS in my experience.

Are there certain meditations that shouldn't be done during pregnancy, due to safety concerns? Could one of the HPs weigh in on this?

Ol argedco luciftias said:
I think the most important thing is you have to work on your Solar Chakra. This is where your baby is, so it needs to be bright and strong! :D This makes your baby's soul stronger!

No it isn't. Sacral is where the baby is (http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Chakras_Diagram.html). And sacral rules procreation, including the growth of a baby, and the uterus and ovaries.

But yes, work on all your chakras. Any meditations you begin during pregnancy, take it easy and slow. And are you doing yoga?

Lydia said:

No it isn't. Sacral is where the baby is (http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Chakras_Diagram.html). And sacral rules procreation, including the growth of a baby, and the uterus and ovaries.

But yes, work on all your chakras. Any meditations you begin during pregnancy, take it easy and slow. And are you doing yoga?
You're right, I don't have a uterus so I'm not sure how high or low they are. But doesn't the umbilical cord connect together their solar chakras? This is mostly what I was thinking.

Lydia said:

You're right, I don't have a uterus so I'm not sure how high or low they are. But doesn't the umbilical cord connect together their solar chakras? This is mostly what I was thinking.

I think she should work on both of those chakras, but also include on working on her base chakra too.

Solar chakra for making the baby be strong and healthy and well and protected in life.

Sacral chakra for making sure the baby develops fully, and isn't born prematurely or in other complications.

Base Chakra to make sure that if the mother were to push her baby out and not receive a C section that the baby would get out safely and unharmed, because there are many cases where it can go wrong.

Hope this was good information!!! It just now occured to me.

Make sure to ASK many Satanic Blessings from Father Satan and your GD(s) for yourself and THE BABY!!!!

It makes me so happy and fills me fully and completely when I think about having my own children and hearing SS Sisters have children of their own!!! :mrgreen:

I hope everything goes well!!! Tell us what genger it is once you can know!!! :33
I'm feeling it's a boy, or maybe a rare case will happen and you'll give birth to hermaphrodite! In any case, I hope your family grows from there and can be forever and ever happy and well!!!!!! :D ❤ :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Congratulations! I wish everything to go as you and your partner wish! This fills me with joy! It is very promising to hear that our brothers will nurture a soul with Satanic values! I wish health, luck, happiness and sucess to your family! A friendly advise to have on your mind, just remember that not all eyes here are friendly, and of course I mean the enemy.

Start to build an Aura of protection around the baby! This will help the kid when he/she grow up to not experience Negative Karma. You could do a working to make sure he/she is healty and strong both spiritualy and phisicaly.

For your meditations like Lydia said just go slow. I don't know how much yoga is good, i think is better to do just mantra and breathing exercise but ask someone that know more about it.

I have been doing yoga (although it hasn't been as easy to get into some positions now! haha!) except for inverted positions as I do recall reading that can endanger the baby physically. I really appreciate all the ideas and support from my brothers and sisters here so far! For those who had a suspicion on the gender it is indeed a boy!

~Moonstone~ said:
I have been doing yoga (although it hasn't been as easy to get into some positions now! haha!) except for inverted positions as I do recall reading that can endanger the baby physically. I really appreciate all the ideas and support from my brothers and sisters here so far! For those who had a suspicion on the gender it is indeed a boy!

Yay!!! Glad to know my intuition hasn't failed me!!! :mrgreen:

~Moonstone~ said:

I forgot to say congrats in my previous reply :) As for yoga, there are tons of resources online for yoga while pregnant :)

Also for the Satanic Baptism, you can definitely do this yourselves and it will be just as effective :)

@ Ol argedco luciftias, I should've included a diagram of a pregnant woman lol, not the chakra diagram :)

You can use this Sumerian rune, vibrate ZULUMMAR 35 times, then ANNDARABAAL 35 times, then do your affirmation something about your baby being healthy and strong with a powerful soul and focus on the symbol for at least a few minutes

Giveth tremendous strength, as of ten men, to one man. Lifted the part of TIAMAT that was to become the Sky from the part that was to become the Earth. His Word is ANNDARABAAL and his Seal is:

535.gif

These Sumerian runes are VERY strong in my experience, all the ones I've tried work well, much better than the other runes on JOS in my experience.

No no, don't use these sigils and names they are not of Orion,Hell, and not even with or against Satan. Just don't them. Stick to sigils from JoS website.

Shanisvara666 said:
No no, don't use these sigils and names they are not of Orion,Hell, and not even with or against Satan. Just don't them. Stick to sigils from JoS website.
I like that you're careful, but yes these are from Orion. These are ancient Sumerian sigils, probably even older than that. From when many of the gods physically lived on Earth with us. The specific one I linked, and also #15 named Ziku with the word GIGGIMAGANPA
515.gif

Both of these have been recommended for us to use by High Priest Hooded Cobra. He gives instructions to use these on his Azazel's Marketplace website (which you could consider part of JOS). Would he recommend using these if they were bad for us, or do some people have a more clear connection to truth than you realize and the ability to see what is and what isn't? These sigils are definitely from Satan. If you don't believe me, that's fine ask him yourself.

I have used several of them, and every time it works exactly as intended and I achieve my goal perfectly, and don't even need to use it more than once or a few times for it to manifest. Personally, this is much greater results than I have ever gotten from any of the other runes, they just never seemed to do much for me. I would vibrate those runes hundreds of times, but they wouldn't really make much difference. With these Sumerian runes, I feel the effect immediately, the energy comes to me that night stronger than I can put with words, and the energy is always precisely as described. I've manifested several big goals using these, and it only took very little effort. The runes you are used to, I think are much more recent than these Sumerian ones, I think they are "watered down" simplified versions. Everybody has a different soul, each person has different things that work best for them depending on the history and composition of their soul. Whatever is closer to what you used in past lives is what still resonates more strongly with you. You could stick to doing your 216 Billion reps of stick-figure runes, and I'll do a sensible few reps of my real working runes with same effect. ;) :) :lol:

Shanisvara666 said:

535.gif

These sigils are used to attract money with JoS knowledge. I'm sure that HPS Maxine wouldn't exploit us to things that would potentially harm us, remember that.

Shanisvara666 said:

535.gif

We can use the Necronomicon sigils, in the Jos we use them and it has been said many times that Necronomicon spell book it is safe to use. For example if you go and read the Money spell PDF in the Satanic Library you'll see that there are two spells that are took from the Necronomicon spellbook.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back