Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The Wage Cage

Arcadia

This is almost bordering on unbelievable, so much so it's almost hilarious, until you remember this is a legitimate idea. For those not in the know, Amazon, the worldwide (in)famous commerce and shipping company, has been quickly rising to one of the most profitable companies in the world, with its owner, (((Jeff Bezos))) also on his way to becoming the richest person in the world.

In a move that mirrors a dystopian nightmare, Amazon has released plans for literal cages to be placed in their warehouses, of which their employees would be stuck into to do their job, looking like the soviet state's ultimate wet communist dream.

IwI1zF8.jpg

Thankfully, the general public has reacted appropriately (naming it "The Wage Cage"), mocking and deriding the idea to the extent Amazon has backed off. And by backed off, I mean defended their idea and merely put it on hold. In the end however, it doesn't matter if it goes through or not. The fact this was a sincere plan that was totally planned to be implemented serves as a reflection of what jewish megacorps think of you as. Emotionless auotomatons. Keep the wage cage firmly envisioned in your mind next RTR. Its the future they want for you.

For those in the mood for some 4chan memery.

MvczvzA.jpg

isfkd4s.jpg

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back